Contractual Obligations
Chapter 15: Shopping

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

“So, what did you think of the contract?”

Allison and Cerys were sitting in the coffee shop where Cerys had first raised the idea of Allison drafting a contract for her and Gordon. Cerys pulled the document from her bag.

“It’s exactly what I wanted. I’m so grateful. It’s really good.”

“What does Gordon think of it?”

Cerys laughed. “He felt a little uncertain, I think, when I first showed it to him. I guess the only thing worse than not having your fantasies fulfilled is having them fulfilled. I told him to take a few days to read it but he’s been keener than ever in the meantime.”

Allison took a sip of coffee, thinking that Lionel appeared much the same – he seemed to try hardest when he wasn’t sure what Allison was thinking. “Well, I’m glad it’s been a success so far.”

“I’m going to see if he’ll sign it tonight.”

“Should be a dramatic event!”

“I’m hoping it will be. Do you want to be there?”

Allison didn’t need to think about that one, she didn’t want to be around if Gordon and Cerys had some disagreement about things. “You’ll want to sort it out between you,” she said. “Besides I’ve got a date of my own.”

Cerys didn’t pick up on Allison’s remark but ploughed on with her own concerns. “I’m going to get a new outfit for tonight,” she said. “Come and help me choose.”

“I’m guessing this isn’t at a regular high street fashion retailer.”

“No. Not at all. Do you remember that shop I told you about? It’s not far from here. Come on, you can take a couple of hours off. I’d really like your advice. Please.”

Allison relented and a few minutes later she found herself, along with her friend in a small shop on Old Compton Street. From the outside there was little to indicate the true nature of the shop’s business beyond the name carried discretely over the window, “Style with Restraint”. The window display of smart, elegant clothes barely differed from what might have been seen in the windows many fashion shops in Knightsbridge. Inside though it was at once apparent that the shop aimed to cater for a rather specific clientele; the smell of latex was overwhelming.

They were met by a tall woman in spectacles. She welcomed Cerys like an old friend.

“Well hello again. What can I help you with today? Or is it something for your friend.” She turned to Allison. “Hullo, I’m Karen.”

“Hi, no, I’m just looking around with Cerys,” Allison responded, thinking that the exchange could have taken place in any of a hundred clothes shops that she knew, even if the garments involved were rather different.

“Well please feel free to browse and please ask if there’s anything you want to know about any of our stock.” Karen turned towards where Cerys was shuffling through items of rubberwear hanging on a nearby rack.

“What do you think of this?” Cerys was holding a black rubber dress against herself as she stood beside a long mirror. “No, wait, I’ll try it on.” She turned and headed off to the back of the shop, diving into one of the changing rooms. Karen followed, anxious to help, leaving Allison on her own.

She looked around her. On one side of the shop a row of hangars carried a wide array of clothes in leather, rubber and PVC, a rack at the far end of the shop carried an array of shoes that all had one thing in common, exceptionally high heels, some with extravagantly high platform soles, some equipped with spikes so numerous or so long that even an enthusiastic foot fetishist like Lionel would find it hard to get near them. On the other a series of glass topped counters held displays of other fetish items. A couple of weeks ago, Allison would have had no idea of what most of them were but now she knew from her research, in theory at least, how they might be used and with what purpose.

One counter focussed on various implements of punishment, whips, paddles, and vicious looking clamps. The next had a range of restraints, with a counter-top display of three mannequin heads wearing different sorts of hood, including one fitted with a dildo gag just like the one that Cerys had described. Behind on the wall, long loops of brightly coloured braided rope hung to entice those keen on that style of bondage.

Staring around Allison felt rather inadequate. She thought back to the session with Lionel the night before which they had managed without anything like any of this. But, she guessed, like any more normal pastime, it was always possible to get more into the equipment than the game. She peered at the price tag on a few items and shook her head at the costs. On the other hand, she imagined, most of it looked hand crafted and extremely well made.

She looked around at some of the other items of clothing, wondering how long Cerys was going to be. One piece caught her eye; a leather corset displayed on a dummy just inside the door.

“It’s a beautiful piece, isn’t it?” A voice beside Allison startled her and she turned to see a slightly built girl in her mid-twenties with close cropped dyed blonde hair and a wide smile.

“Err, yes,” Allison responded uncertainly, not sure if the girl was one of the shop’s staff or another customer. She was dressed in a purple sleeveless vest top, short black skirt and fishnet tights but that didn’t help Allison one way or the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.