Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 6: Cocktails for Two

On Friday, Allison spent most of the day avoiding Lionel, thinking that he would interpret her evasion as disdainful disinterest for at least a while. That, she hoped – in between trying to clear her desk of the various tasks she needed to finish before the weekend - would give her a chance to think about his proposal. The disturbing thing, Allison thought, was that she hadn’t dismissed the idea out of hand and even now was still wondering what she should do about it.

Friday night at least brought the prospect of some relief.

Then there was Lionel’s letter. She had intended to read it, thinking mainly that it might give her some extra ideas for the contract for Cerys. Somehow, though, the letter had got forgotten as she trawled through web site after web site picking up on first this detail and then that. The more she explored the web pages of dominatrixes and the many forums where submissive men expressed and explored their interest, the more she wondered what it would be like to actually put into practice some of the things she was seeing.

And after all, Lionel wasn’t such a bad looking man and it could be a bit more fun than some of the relationships she’d found herself in. At least with this one she would be calling the shots, she thought.

So with the prospect of two days free to think about Lionel and to finalise things for Cerys, Allison decided that a drink with her friend would be a good start. So, when Ceyrs called and suggested that they meet up, Allison was only too happy to head over to her flat.


Cerys greeted Allison with a friendly hug. “Did you manage to do something?” she asked eagerly as the two went through to the lounge and sat themselves down on the couch.

Allison nodded and pulled copy of the contract from her case. “Well, I had a go. I don’t know if it is really what you wanted.”

Cerys fell on it, flicking through the pages eagerly, ignoring her friend for the moment. She stopped herself. “Sorry, Alli, do you want a drink? I’m being really selfish here.”

“That’s OK. I understand. To be honest, I’ve found myself sucked in by all this – I must confess it’s all been a bit fascinating and I haven’t even got a man on tap. I’d love a glass of wine. It’s been a bit of a week.”

Cerys fetched a bottle and a couple of glasses. “Here we are.” She passed a glass across to Allison. “Has it been fascinating enough to want to meet Gordon?” A raised eyebrow suggested that something more than a conventional introduction was in her mind.

Allison looked warily across her glass. “You’re not suggesting an ‘Allison this is my kinky slave-friend, Gordon’ type of meeting are you?”

Cerys grinned cheekily, leading Allison to think that was exactly what she had planned. “It depends,” Cerys said.” If you’ve found it as fascinating as you say, I’d love to show him off to you and it will give him a real kick to be brought in here in front of some unknown woman. If not, that’s cool too. I don’t want to bounce you into anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

“I’m not sure, Cerrie,” Allison responded. “It’s one thing to feel a bit horny over a kinky fantasy but real life is a bit different. And anyway, I’m hardly dressed for the part.” She laughed at how ridiculous an excuse that sounded. Then she thought of the way she had felt when Lionel had got under his desk as she had ordered. She relented. “Oh, all right then. Just to give you a chance to show off.”

Cerys smiled. “I promise not to do anything too extreme,” she said with a giggle, making Allison more nervous than ever as she wondered just what Cerys might think was might fall into that category. “He’s here now.”

“Er, OK,” Allison responded uncertainly, a little overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events.

Cerys reached out to where a small brass bell stood on a table beside the couch, picked it up and shook it. A staccato ‘ting’ rang out. Moments later the door to the room slowly opened.

Alison wasn’t sure what she was expecting but she only just stopped herself from laughing out loud as Gordon appeared. She clenched her lips together suppressing an inadvertent guffaw. She caught sight of herself in a mirror and realised that her efforts not to laugh had left her with a sneering look that was, she thought almost losing her control again, only appropriate

Gordon was in his mid-twenties. He was slim with short, fair hair and rather disconcertingly blue eyes. He was completely naked. Well, he was naked apart from three things as far as Allison could see. There was a large red rubber ball wedged into his mouth and trapped in place with a buckled strap held shut by a padlock. Around his neck was a thick leather collar, also padlocked shut. Finally there was some sort of cage device, with a third padlock, imprisoning his genitals. Allison glanced back at Cerys. Now she understood the significance of the three small keys hanging on a chain around her friend’s neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.