Contractual Obligations - Cover

Contractual Obligations

Copyright© 2016 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 3: Original Research

Allison was thinking. She had spent a couple of hours after work reading the papers that Cerys had given her and searching on the Internet. It seemed like there was an infinite range of things that might be included in a contract like the one Cerys was looking for. It all depended on what sort of dominant / submissive relationship they had going, what sort of kinks they enjoyed and what Cerys wanted out of it. Actually, Allison thought, I guess it depends what he wants out of it too. To Allison that seemed as though it could range from experiencing embarrassment and discomfort at one end of the spectrum through to acute humiliation and pain at the other.

As far as actually drafting something was concerned, Allison didn’t think it was likely to be difficult. She could easily use one of the standard contract templates that they used in the office. There was one that she had worked on as part of a supply contract for a services business. The challenge was going to be making it fit the sort of things Cerys and Gordon were looking for. And the more she read, the more variety seemed possible.

She looked again at Cerys’s hand written notes. On one of the contracts there was a list of items highlighted as “red lines”, things the Mistress agreed that the slave would not have to do and a second list that was headed up, “Things That Mistress Intends to Explore”. Cerys had crossed out some items although some alarming ones (“needle play”, “knife play”, as well as “scarring, branding tattooing and other permanent marking” among others) were still on the list. Cerys had added “sissification, cross dressing, forced feminisation” on one line and “public displays, public humiliation” in another part. She’d also scribbled, “M. agrees that she will not reveal the existence or content of the contract.” So, Allison thought, whatever Gordon wants he isn’t too keen for anyone else to know about it.

The more Allison looked at Cerys’s notes and the documents and the more she searched around on the web, checking up on some of the words that she didn’t recognise, the more intrigued she became.

One of the things that she found particularly fascinating was the way in which many dominant women seemed quite different from those she had imagined. She had always thought that a dominatrix spent her time in high heeled boots and a corset, strutting up and down waving a whip. She’d also thought that they’d be bad tempered, scowling or sneering man-haters but although some of them looked less than happy with their charges, most of them looked like they were really enjoying themselves. Quite a lot of the women on the web sites that she’d looked at just looked like ordinary women, having a good time. Of course there were plenty of extreme fetish dommes, but there seemed to be just as many women that managed to dominate in clothes that wouldn’t cause any comment in the office.

That thought set Allison off fantasising about one or two of the men that worked in her firm. There were a couple of men that she would really like to have grovelling at her feet, begging her to forgive them for their sexist, bullying ways. In fact the thought of a naked man cowering at the feet of an elegant but conventionally dressed woman left Allison feeling rather aroused.

It wasn’t at all how she had expected to react. She had never thought she had any interest in such things, and yet, here she was, more than a little intrigued by what Cerys was up to and curious about the way in which others responded to these ideas. She shook her head, trying to shake off the insidious desires aroused or possibly just unleashed, by what she had seen and decided that she had done quite enough research for one evening. She made herself a cup of green tea and took it and herself off to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.