BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 25: Jared’s Buzzing Penis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Jared’s Buzzing Penis - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It took awhile but Jared did eventually tear his eyes away from each woman’s very pretty breasts. Those breasts were just like he remembered from a week ago - only now a much better color. Vanessa’s breasts were just so young and pointy and with that slight bikini line running around them making them seem to stand out even more. Gloria’s breasts were lovely and round and just begging to be kissed and fondled but Jared just looked up at Gloria’s topless daughter and just nodded slowly in the affirmative. It would be very nice, he thought, to have two lovely, naked ladies moving about his home and with him still about - it would be just like Blanke Schande.

As Gloria and Vanessa began taking down their skirts and panties Jared asked, “But how do you know about Blanke Schande College? I had never heard of the place myself just over a week ago.”

It was Gloria’s turn to answer this one. As she spoke Jared watched her white mini-skirt come off then her white, cotton panties. She really did look beautiful standing in front of him completely naked. Her hair was done up beautifully around her kind and gentle face and all the curves of her naked body flowed in a symphony of delight around her breasts, waistline, hips and legs. And right in the middle of all that was Gloria’s most enticing patch of dark pubic hair covering her sexual delights hiding just down there between her legs.

Jared drank in this vision of loveliness as Gloria said to him, “Oh, I’ve known about Blanke Schande College for years now. I have a distant aunt that lives over in Redlands and she told me about one of her nephews, one of my distant cousins I guess - a Mister Daniel Brown I think - that went there and what a difference it made to him and his girlfriend who was also going to BSC. So I did my own research and liked very much what I read about the place so I decided that was where I was going to send Vanessa when she graduates from high school. So you see, Mr Jared Reznik, you could have told us right off the bat and we wouldn’t have minded in the least. As for Vanessa, well, she is really looking forward to studying in the nude for four years. It will be expensive though. That’s why she is working a few days a week down at Hungry Jack’s Pancake House.”

As soon as Gloria Benson said those words - ‘Hungry Jack’s Pancake House’ - a penny dropped in Jared’s mind. Now he knew where he had seen Vanessa before. That question had plagued him for days now but now he had the answer. She had been the lovely, young waitress that had served him coffee when he had had breakfast there just last Tuesday a week ago. Jared remembered clearly the tightness of her cleavage under her working blouse and how erogenous her cute swinging butt was as she worked the floor. Now the girl was standing in front of him and completely naked!

As Gloria finished speaking Jared’s eyes shifted their gaze from Gloria’s naked body to Vanessa’s naked body - and what a naked body it was - no working uniform to cover anything up this time. Jared also noted how Vanessa’s face and hair were very similar to her mother’s only she was slightly chubbier around her cheeks in that usual youthful fashion. But she was just as pretty and still with all that same teenage charm that a teenage girl can have.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.