BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24: Yes or No?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Yes or No? - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The thoughts of Jared’s day were still running through his head as he entered his own home in Upland, California and quietly closed the door behind him. His early morning meeting with the president of BSC, his apparent good success with the students so far, and his little ‘fling’ with Cindy Black in one of the college’s storage closets ... had all had such a profound affect on his mood. He walked in through that door floating on air not knowing that another little happy surprise was about to lift him even higher.

As Jared walked in through that door, and whistling a happy, little tune as he did, he found himself suddenly staring at two gorgeous women sitting on his sofa and staring back at him. The two lovely ladies sitting on his sofa were, of course, Vanessa Benson and her mother Gloria Benson. They were both sitting together in little white mini-skirts and very tight tops that let you know very clearly that neither was wearing a bra underneath. Both sets of breasts had nipples pointing hard into the tight material of those tops and both produced that very erotic view of nipple erection that has plagued women and entranced men for who knows how long.

Jared stopped dead in the middle of the floor as these two lovely women looked at him. All thoughts of his day vanished from Jared’s mind as he tried to comprehend just what was going on here. As he was looking from mother to daughter alternately and trying to figure things out both the ladies started smiling big broad smiles at him that had all the hallmarks of something mischievous lurking just below the surface. As Jared watched these two very pretty girls smile at him they both started doing something that Jared had not anticipated. They both started opening up their knees where they sat and started quietly spreading their legs apart as Jared looked on in puzzlement but with no objection.

Jared Reznik quietly watched Gloria Benson spread her knees apart as she sat facing him on the sofa in his lounge room. As those knees drifted apart Jared was able to see right along both of her very well toned legs then right on up between them to a lovely soft pair of white panties at the top. Those white panties sat under Gloria’s mini-skirt which by know had rolled up into a concertinaed circle around her hips. A slight sense of guilt force Jared to avert his eyes for just a moment but that only shifted them down onto Vanessa’s legs which had now also spread wide apart. This action had revealed her own set of soft, white panties at the top of her legs with her own mini-skirt also bunched up in a ball of material around her waist and hips.

Jared found himself looking from woman to woman and from crotch to crotch and both with a very tight set of white panties covering their female genitalia. Under the soft material of that underwear were two sets of dark pubic bush that were clearly visible through the light, cotton fabric.

Eventually Jared found his senses and looked up at Gloria Benson and asked with a funny smile on his face, “Just what are you two girls up to? You both have just the naughtiest looks across your faces and I have no idea what any of this means!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.