BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik
Chapter 23: Sex in the Closet

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Sex in the Closet - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Cindy Black just stared back with wide eyed wonder as that long erection advanced towards her swinging from side to side as it came. She was then lifted from off that chair and placed gently on the floor with her legs still wide apart the whole time. Jared then gently lowered his body down on top of hers and pressed his pointy, shiny penis knob into the warm, wet flesh of her vagina. Cindy felt the full swell of that cock separate her pussy lips and begin its slow journey down into her waiting body. The walls of her very wet vagina pulsed around that cock as it slid deeper and deeper into those vaginal depths. Cindy then felt that hard penis begin moving back and forth along the walls of her vagina as Jared began to fuck this amazing example of female beauty. She put her arms around his back and pulled him in tight with each press of his loins against hers.

For Jared it was all just so amazing. Cindy’s vagina was just so tight and virginal around his big cock. He knew without any shadow of a doubt that his cock was the very first one to explore this naked girl’s sex equipment ... to really go where no man had gone before! Jared’s cock also seemed to know this and just continued to pulse with those every increasing surges of orgasmic pleasure.

Just before Jared thought he was going to explode Cindy screamed. She screamed in shear pleasure of the orgasm Jared’s penis had just given her. She had never ever felt anything like this before. It was only lucky that the building they were in was practically deserted otherwise somebody would have come running for sure in response to the scream.

Jared heard that scream just moments before he whipped his pulsating cock out of Cindy’s body and let his penis explode with its own pure orgasmic pleasure right over her stomach. His cock bucked and bucked as streams of semen shot out along Cindy’s stomach and right up between her breasts. Then he just collapsed down on top of Cindy’s spent but still heaving body.

The two of them lay like that for several minutes as Jared’s penis slowly deflated and Cindy’s body slowly calmed down to a more workable level.

When Jared finally climbed off Cindy’s naked body there were semen splats squashed all over her front and his front where the two had pressed together. Cindy looked at Jared and calmly said, “Well, I think you need a shower, young man. Where HAVE you been playing today? Come with me and let’s get you all cleaned up now!”

Cindy Black then led Jared Reznik quickly to one of the many open female showers dotted all over the campus and promptly washed him all over with her soft little hands then cleaned herself up too as Jared just looked on. Jared thought it was just great to watch her hands work themselves and that soap all over her breasts, butt cheeks, and vagina. Then after they were both clean and dry they both slipped back to that closet again so Jared could get dressed and they could both leave in the sure knowledge that no one had seen anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.