BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22: Cindy’s Request

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Cindy’s Request - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The room that Jared Reznik and Cindy Black found themselves standing in was not overly big nor was it too small. It was just a rather over sized closet between two lecture rooms and still relatively uncluttered. Jared grabbed a chair from outside that closet then flicked the light on and closed the door as he looked down on this five foot something and a half of a female student with those perfect breasts.

The light spilling down from the single electrical fitting on the ceiling produced shadows on Cindy’s body that accentuated her gorgeous tits to great effect. Jared found himself just staring down at those breasts with great admiration.

“You can touch them if you like” said Cindy softly. “I know you like them too - just like everyone else and then ... and then I would like to get started on that other stuff. My mom is still expecting me home for dinner even though I am eighteen and can jolly well do as I please now - all the same there’s no use pissing off your own mother now is there!”

Jared laughed at that and said, “No siree! You don’t want to piss your own mother off - that’s for sure!”

Jared then very slowly put out his right hand and placed it gently onto Cindy’s left breast - and oh my! - it felt just so wonderful. It was soft and warm and Jared’s hand was able to cup around it perfectly as he moved his hands around that mound of naked flesh. Jared also rubbed each nipple very gently with his middle finger which elicited an involuntary moan of pleasure from Cindy’s lips. Jared then just flung both his arms around Cindy’s little naked body and pulled her in close and held her tight. He could feel his hands pressing into her naked back and he could feel those amazing breasts pushing hard into his chest through his shirt.

The feeling of that embrace was just so incredible that Jared Reznik threw all caution to the wind and stripped off all of his own clothes in that ten foot by ten foot closet space. The both of them now stood totally naked as they faced each other then Jared pulled Cindy in close again for another embrace - but this time with full skin on skin contact. His hands ran up and down Cindy’s back and butt cheeks as he pulled her nipples hard into his chest and kissed the top of her head several times with such gentle and loving affection.

At that point Cindy gently pulled away and said, “Well I think it’s too late for my Presenting display to give you a stiff cock. I’ve given you one massive stiffy already!”

Jared looked down at his big stiff penis pointing out directly at Cindy’s stomach then quietly and sort of breathlessly said, “Yes, I guess you have. All the same it would still be a great honor if you, Miss Cindy Black, would Present your naked body to me just for my viewing pleasure. You are incredibly beautiful and I would enjoy a Presentation Display by you very much!”

With those words the naked Jared Reznik, with his big erection, stepped back against the closet door and waited for the naked girl in front of him to respond.

Cindy Black stood silently for a minute just looking hard at Jared’s big cock. It was much longer than she remembered from yesterday and the knob looked pointier than other penis knobs she had seen from time to time - but never touched! Cindy then reached out her hand and ran her fingers along the top of that long, hard penile shaft. This made Jared’s cock jump with a sudden impulse of sexual energy. Cindy’s hand whipped back as she said, “Oh my, did I make it do that? How fascinating! I’d better get started though.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.