BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik
Chapter 18: All in the Name of Science

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: All in the Name of Science - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Within just a matter of minutes of Jared calling everyone forward the whole class was lined up in front of the bench closest to the front. Jared looked along the row of students and had to admire at just how lovely all the naked girls looked. Some girls had rather hairy pussies and some had completely shaved ones. Others had big tits and others had just those pimple mound ones - but they all looked great and eager to hear what he was about to say. So he continued...

“Yes, you are right. I do have a stiff penis and I will flop it out for you in a moment but as along as all you guys do the same for your assignment this week.”

The large bosomed African American girl clapped her hands in glee and said, “Oh, goody, I’m going to get to see a whole class load of cock! Bring it on, baby!”

“Well, don’t get too excited,” said Jared, “because this little cock display is going to mean some work on your part. OK, have you got that?”

All the students nodded quietly their assent even though the idea of extra course work didn’t sit all that well with their freshman carefree attitude on life.

Once it was all quiet and Jared had the class’s undivided attention he dropped his trousers and underwear to the floor. His big erection popped up immediately - standing out proudly just below the hem of his shirt. Jared waited a moment just to get used to the idea himself that he was swinging his stiff penis around in public.

Once he felt used to the idea of everyone staring at his cock he called the girl with the perfect breasts and plaits forward and said, “OK, if you are so keen to see my big dick then lets see if you are as good at masturbating my cock as you are at masturbating yourself under that desk. But before we start will you tell me what field of mathematics have we been looking at today?”

The girl came forward but was a bit hesitant to answer until someone else just blurted out, “Quadratic equations!”

“Right!” said Jared immediately. “And what is one of the most fundamental trademarks of the quadratic equation?”

Nobody answered - but more from just shyness than ignorance.

Very slowly a young naked girl, with very tiny button breasts, down the far end put up her hand and said, “The parabolic curve. Is that the answer?”

Jared looked at her little naked body with its tiny breasts and the little tuft of blonde pubic hair sticking out over her vagina and said, “Correct! That is exactly what I wanted to hear. The parabolic curve! And right now this girl with the dark hair and plaits is going to create a parabolic curve by making me ejaculate up into the air and thus relieving me of this sexual stress I am feeling from looking at all these lovely naked ladies here.”

Jared looked at the girl with the perfect breasts and said, “Come on! You can touch my cock. Put your hand around it and masturbate it good and hard.”

The pretty little girl just stared at Jared’s erection but didn’t move.

Presently Jared said to her, “You’ve never touched a man’s penis before have you?”

The young girl shook her head and looked down at the floor.

“Aha!” said Jared, “So I called your bluff did I. You were busy teasing my cock with your own vagina and clitoris display under the bench there but in truth you have no idea about what to do next! Am I right?”

The poor girl just shook her head again as everyone just ‘tut tutted’ at her over the whole thing.

“Alright,” said Jared, “Let’s not make her feel too bad about things but who is brave enough to create a parabolic arc with my semen?”

Before anyone else could answer the girl down the far end with the little button breasts was up at Jared’s side with her hand on his cock. Very slowly she pushed the foreskin hard back down the shaft while everyone looked on. Jared’s big knob popped out from under the foreskin before disappearing again as the girl’s hand brought the foreskin back. She repeated this action rather slowly several times then began to speed up. As for Jared it really did feel good to have an eighteen year old girl jerking him off...

... and all in the name of science of course!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.