BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: The Drunk at the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Drunk at the Door - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“OK,” said Jared Reznik quietly to himself, “ ... there’s no power. I’ve got a splitting headache. I’ve eaten way too much pizza and cake. My stomach feels like it is going to explode. I’ve consumed way too much alcohol. This place looks and smells like a rubbish tip. I look and smell like a rubbish tip. I feel like a rubbish tip. My girlfriend has just run off with her gym instructor. I’ve been out of work for three months now. My savings are nearly depleted. I won’t be able to live here much longer because of that. I think I have wrecked this suit I borrowed from my best buddy. There’s a terrible storm raging outside. The local substation I think has been hit by lightning. That scared the shits out of me. I spent half of yesterday in a world full of gorgeous naked women. I got jerked off by one of them. I didn’t get the job I went to see about at the weird but awesome place called Blanke Schande College. I think the couple down the road have just busted up again. That will be the third time this year. The guttering is overflowing with all the rain and it looks like it is not going to stop. I haven’t checked on old Mrs Clusky next door for some time now. Maybe I will take her the rest of that cake. She likes cake. That might cheer me up. I’ll put that cake in a plastic container, get cleaned up then go next door for some coffee with my nice old neighbor. Oh wait ... there’s no power. Shit! I forgot! Oh well, I’ll still get cleaned up and take her some cake anyway. That sounds like a plan young Jared Michael Reznik. That sounds like a plan indeed.”

Just as Jared Michael Reznik was standing up to begin executing his ‘plan’ there was a loud knock at the front door. In fact it was much more than just a loud knock it was a very loud banging. Before Jared could get to the front door the loud banging was repeated.

“Hang on! Hang on! Don’t get your knickers all twisted up” responded Jared to whomever was on the other side of that door. Jared reached out and unlocked the door then opened it just as a very large fist came through the opening to repeat its banging.

That large fist swished down past Jared’s face just as Jared found himself confronted by a tall angry looking man that looked just as unshaven and unkempt as he was. The smell of alcohol was also just as strong on this angry man as it was on Jared. Jared recognized the person at his front door instantly as the guy from down the street that had busted up with his wife three times this year, so far.

“WERE IS SHE?” the man demanded as he glared at Jared through red, bloodshot eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.