BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: She Does That to All the Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: She Does That to All the Boys - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The phone by Jared’s hand stopped ringing just as he was about to touch the screen to answer the call. It was too late. All Jared got was a ‘missed call’ message and another flashing light telling him that his phone had received a new voice mail message one minute ago at exactly eleven minutes and ten seconds past nine in the morning.

Through still very bleary eyes Jared managed to find the voice mail icon on his smart phone then put the phone on loudspeaker mode to listen to it.

“Hello. This is Carol Williams calling from Blanke Schande College. We wish to thank you for coming in to see us yesterday in relation to the advertised teaching vacancy. Unfortunately I must advise you that the position has now been filled but wish you all the best for the future. The college will keep your personal details for six months for future reference should there be any other vacancies we think you might be interested in. If you don’t want the college to retain this information then call us back on this number and we will have the data removed from our system immediately. Thankyou and have a nice day.”

“And thank you very much, Miss Carol Williams. Thankyou very much for absolutely bloody nothing at all!” said Jared as the message finished.

At that point the phone slipped out of Jared’s hand and clattered to the floor splashing up the dregs of warm beer that lay in puddles all around the bean-bag and the television. Jared listened to this without a flicker of concern as his mind started recalling all the events of yesterday that had lead up to the state he was in now...

First off there was the breakfast incident and Jared’s total surprise at Amanda’s underwhelming show of gratitude. This moment still brought a little crooked smile to Jared’s face as his mind redrew the picture of Amanda’s gorgeous naked body climbing out of bed to jump in the shower. That happy picture, however, was very soon replaced by the sight of the lovely pink breakfast tray and all its contents lying in the trash can and Jared storming off to get his own breakfast at Hungry Jack’s Pancake House.

Jared’s mind then recalled all the lovely naked girl’s he had seen at Blanke Schande College. There was that group of cheerleaders that went past him in the car park with their lovely bouncing titties and butt cheeks followed quickly by the naked stranger that had jerked him off in full public view. Jared still found it hard to believe that he had let the woman do that to him but he had to admit that he was so glad that he had. After that incident Jared made his way up to the Administration Block and was just overwhelmed with the sudden flood of beautiful naked, female bodies assaulting his senses from all directions. Everywhere he looked there were butts and busts and legs and pussy patches all moving about the campus in just such a casual manner. Hundreds of wonderfully naked girls moving in and out of everyone else like they do on any other college campus around the globe - but in all those other places the girls were not moving about in the nude - here they were and they did it like it was all just so ‘normal’.

Jared laughed again at that word ‘normal’. Now he understood completely what Carol Williams had been getting at in that first phone conversation he had at the Pancake House. Jared also found himself smiling broadly again to himself but this time it was at the vision of meeting this young receptionist for the first time. She must have been only about twenty years old but what a beautiful twenty year old girl she was - a totally naked twenty year old girl of course! She had just the cutest tits and ass but what blew Jared’s mind completely was what she did just moments after their introductions.

After the two had shaken hands and introduced themselves this young, blonde girl looked at Jared and said, “Ask me to Present.”

“Ask you to what?” inquired Jared with a puzzled look on his face.

Carol Williams repeated her request.

“Ask me to Present” she said again but this time with a rather naughty tinkle in her eye that had not been there before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.