Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 20: After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: After - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Freddie came down from upstairs to see how things were going. The kids were having a good time, dancing or chatting, a bit of making out, with nobody passed out or being ill. Mark was standing by the closed sitting room door, talking with the cute young brunette Zoe. Guard duty, it had to be. Freddie texted his twin accordingly, and opened a beer while Sean and June got going on having a good time too. His eye fell on Zoe.

She was young, but tall, and substantial. Lean, big-boned, perhaps five-nine already and with shape. Confident. Cute was a bit of an understatement, on further examination: her face was quite striking. The two teens were standing close together, smiling with a lot of eye contact. Freddie was pleased to see Mark looking confident with her, giving off signals that he knew what to do - as he certainly did after perhaps a hundred fucks in every practical position. Zoe would be a bit of a challenge to a young man, he wouldn’t mind betting, and it gave him an avuncular pride that Mark was quite likely the only boy in his year who’d be up to it. It was a pity that her parents would be coming to take her home, in fact.


Just before midnight June came down to wind things up. Now the last guests were being collected by their parents and Lara was seeing them off. “Bye Belle, bye Emily,” June smiled at the happy girls. “Oh good, glad you enjoyed yourselves.”

“Bye Belle, bye Emily,” Freddie and Sean waved them goodbye too.

June went over to the sitting room and opened the door. Tony was asleep on the sofa, with his clothes thoughtfully draped over to keep him warm. There was a familiar huge bulge, which she had to reveal: he was hard, fast asleep or not. Hearing the front door close behind the last of the guests, she pondered the situation. Lara came in, and her presence helped June decide. She stripped off, pulled the covering off him, gave him a fondle to wake him up a bit, and helped herself.

Sean and Freddie came in with a beer each and joined Lara on the other sofa. They watched June for a while, till the inspiration stirred them to action.


Some time later Tony came fully awake, to see the clock showing 05:37. He needed a pee. He hastened to the loo, collected a pint of water from the kitchen and came back to find the twins had woken up as well, sitting in shirts and trousers. They were looking at June and Lara, who were naked and seemed to be keeping each other warm in one of the plump armchairs. Some of the scenario with the three teenage girls - one an underage virgin, another his own daughter - came back to him, as the twins grinned knowingly at him.

“They drugged me,” he told his brothers, before they could judge him.

“It was just what you wanted, Daddy,” Lara was awake too.

“Don’t start,” his head wasn’t up to doing battle with Lara’s freewheeling idea of logic.

“If they’d been ugly you wouldn’t have been able to do it, would you?”

He might have known she’d be disobedient. “If you hadn’t fed me that cocktail of drugs I’d have exercised restraint! Especially with Emily.”

“I don’t think you can deny that you fancy them all, can you?” said June. “The extra alcohol just reduced your inhibitions that’s all.”

“In fact you finally wore them all out,” smiled Sean.

“It’s a pity,” teased Freddie, “they can’t be around all the time for you. Anyway I’m off upstairs for a bit more sleep.”

Tony was too tired to argue any more. There was a general move and everyone went up to bed for a few hours. Lara came and got into bed with him and June, but he couldn’t face an argument about that either. At least they weren’t actually having sex. But they were cuddling intimately together so there was enough room, even if it was Lara next to him, naked.

He woke up some hours later, to find his cock hard and throbbing, because there were fingers round it. His cock knew they were girlie teen fingers. His headache was still there but his body was telling his brain to ignore it. He was on his side and Lara’s nude body was facing him, and even pressed up against him. Without really meaning to he stroked over her shoulder with his left hand. His fingers combed through her hair, which was so long and thick, then ran lightly down her tapered, smoothly muscled back. She sighed in pleasure. Her body was warm and firm and writhing very slightly. Her soft cheek was against his and her aroma was in his nostrils.

She was tugging at him to roll onto her. He shouldn’t, but his cock seemed to have a memory of what her pussy felt like. He avoided speaking or waking up any more, and rolled over, finding he’d lifted himself to be between her splayed thighs. Her soft but purposeful hands were on his hips, guiding him, and effortlessly he was sliding into her!

It wasn’t what he ought to be doing ... but she was seventeen now, that was better than sixteen, not to say better than whatever Belle’s little sister was. And Lara wasn’t in fact his daughter, biologically speaking, just a girl who was on the pill and wanted it. And some of June was in her, too.

So persuaded, and still rather drunk, he began to fuck, gently, but he was in all the way immediately because her strong pelvis had surged up against his cautious thrust. Her strong arms were round his chest to anchor herself and her knees were high and wide. His next stroke was exaggerated in the same way and he started to see Sean and Freddie’s point of view as he found himself drawn into a vigorous and amazing fuck. He was beginning to see June’s point of view, even, with the joy his partner was emanating.

Last night’s ecstasy came back to him - the sheer intensity of her pleasure, and the intensity of her potent pussy. The happiness of the other lovely girls too. His head swam again, and kept swimming.

After a few minutes Lara’s body began to shudder, her breathing became urgent, and her rhythm changed as an orgasm overtook her. She spasmed for several joyful seconds, till he felt her hands slowing him down to a stop.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.