Niece on a Boat
Chapter 19: Birthday Party

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Birthday Party - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

June examined the faces as Tony and Lara came in from the garage. They were tense, but Tony wasn’t as enraged and desperate as before. It was different, but hard to read. Lara really did not think they’d done anything wrong, perhaps that was getting through. Still, June was glad she’d told Mark to go and play Xbox, or sleep, in his room.

“Would you like some something to eat?” she didn’t try to kiss him.

“I’ll sort something,” he peered into the fridge, making a point.

Lara had drifted over to be near her. June went to stroke her ass, but just stopped herself. Tony was getting out bread and cheese and peanut butter, before sitting down at the table.

“So she blackmailed you, then you got into it,” he said to June.

“The whole atmosphere was ... we lost our inhibitions.” June sat at the table too, and Lara sat next to her.

“Lara says you weren’t being disloyal.”

“That’s right, it was a holiday thing.”

“You slept together last night, and right now you can hardly keep your hands off each other.”

“Well, it just feels natural, once it started. I touch her, and she thrills, so it makes me want to do it again. And it feels wonderful when she touches me. It makes us closer, somehow.”

“It’s not instead of you,” added Lara.

Tony looked at them while he munched and then swallowed. “You’d like me to join in, don’t tell me.”

“Lots of guys dream about stuff like that,” said Lara.

“Well I don’t. It’s incest, lesbian, I’m thirty-seven, you’re sixteen, and it’s just ... perverted.”

“It wouldn’t actually be incest between you and me would it?”

June watched Tony scowl with the effort as Lara continued her point: “Anyway you wouldn’t have to do anything with me. We could both work Mum over together.”

“No thanks. The two of you can canoodle and do whatever lesbians do with each other, in the spare room.”

So a little later June was lying in bed with her sexy daughter again. They were on their sides, facing each other, with Lara’s substantial thigh in between her own.

“I think he’ll come round, in the end,” June murmured, stroking Lara’s back and hair. “He hasn’t tried to throw us out, or stomped off himself. He just told us to get it on in fact, in here.”

“He didn’t understand, mainly.” Lara was stroking June’s ass, making her tingle.

“I think we have to keep the twins out of it for now, as far as here’s concerned. In a day or two get Mark back into it perhaps but not in Tony’s face. Dress sexy, and eventually his cock will take over. He does sneak looks at you, when he thinks nobody’s looking.”

“Does that mean you’re going to take me shopping?” Lara grinned as she rolled onto her back, leaving one thigh sandwiched and the other some way over.

“You’re going to have to learn to cum quietly,” June caressed the big, slippery, hypersensitive pussy lips, “if you want me to get you off in the changing cubicle.”

“Oh tricky,” Lara thrust against the fingertips, “but we’ve got all night to practice.”


“What do you think Daddy?” Lara did a slow twirl, in the kitchen at half past five the next afternoon.

Tony surveyed the thin black leggings that were all she was wearing below the waist; the bare tummy, the thin little blue top and short, open jacket. “Very nice.” The leggings if anything exaggerated the erotic shape of her pelvis and legs. And her labia! No panty seams to be seen. And obviously no bra. Surely she hadn’t been walking around in public like this? “You must have been attracting some attention?” He tried not to sound too repressed.

“I had Mark to protect me,” she smiled, along with June. She gave Mark a touch. The three of them standing in a row.

June watched for Tony’s reaction, trying not to grin. There was no sign of the string that Lara had tucked away between her labia, from the tampon that was plugging three loads of cum. After winding each other up in the shops they’d called in at Sean’s for forty minutes, on the way back from town, and Freddie had called in too. Her own pussy was still tingling from the same triple treat. Tony wasn’t guessing about Lara’s thin little skirt either, that she’d popped into her bag in the car so she could tease him.

“Good first day back at school?” Tony asked, opting for safety. June’s short, lightweight, off-the-shoulder new dress was provoking as well, but he wasn’t going to fall for it.

“Yes thanks,” Mark nodded. It had ended especially well.

“Well I’ve decided you can stay, while things stabilise,” Tony tried to sound in control, and not excluded as some instinct was telling him he was - even while another instinct was telling him the girls were trying to inveigle him into some inappropriate and disgusting incestuous orgy. “Then we can see.”

“That’s good,” Lara came over and stroked his arm with a smile. “It would be too stupid for you to be lonely while we all love you so much.”

“I wouldn’t be lonely,” said Tony as evenly as he could, “I...” he bit off what he’d been about to say, rather than have a row start up again.

“You would miss us though,” she suggested.

“Yes of course I’d miss you.”

“That’s alright then, as you’re not stupid.”


Days passed and Tony stuck to his guns, sleeping on his own while June and Lara slept in the spare room. He resolutely fended off Lara’s advances, as she tried to get him involved. It would have felt like incest even if it wasn’t, on top of the age difference. It was hard, with June supporting his daughter’s ever more scanty clothing around the house, and not wearing a lot herself, but he held firm. He was made of sterner stuff than his self-indulgent little brothers. When Lara tried to sit on his lap or rub herself up against him he just gently fended her off.

Likewise he didn’t ask June to start sleeping with him again. He felt it was up to her to get over this weird lesbian incest kick and go back to being normal. He couldn’t stop her, but he could make her give it up before she slept with him again! And anyway she wasn’t asking to come back, as though it was a challenge of some kind.

Things hadn’t moved on by the end of September, when it was Lara’s seventeenth birthday. She had to have a party, of course. Belle and a big crowd of kids from school were coming, along with Sean and Freddie - that was only reasonable - and Mark had invited a girl from his biology class who was also a friend of Belle’s sister.

“It’s beer, white wine and soft drinks,” Tony told the twins all over again when the first guests started to arrive. “Nothing stronger. No punch. If someone brings cider then okay, but we’re keeping them downstairs anyway. And if anyone seems to be overdoing it we step in, okay?”

“Okay,” Sean and Freddie nodded. This wasn’t going to be an opportunity for fun with Lara and June in any case. There’d be lots of teen girls to look after and admire from a respectful distance, in their party clothes, and that would be pleasant enough, with little need for any real supervision. Lara would only have invited nice kids, and any gatecrashers would regret it a few seconds after Tony found out.

Tony smiled as the friends arrived, the music went on and the party atmosphere got going. Perhaps they’d convince Lara she could have a good time without weird taboo sex. The boys were in jeans while the girls were in dresses and skirts, most of which were very short but they weren’t in public after all. “Hello Belle,” he welcomed Lara’s best friend, who was particularly scantily dressed and particularly pretty. “Hello Emily,” he greeted her little sister who might be here for Mark, perhaps, even though he had that Zoe already.

The party was being kept to the living room, where the music was, and the sitting room and the kitchen. Tony took his wine through to the sitting room, where the other adults were. It was good to catch up with his brothers and just be relaxed with them like before the sailing holiday. They hadn’t been round chasing his wife and daughter, so it looked like it really had been just a holiday thing? Anyway he wasn’t the kind of person to bear a grudge and it did seem to have been Lara’s instigation. Hopefully the lesbian incest was just a hangover too, that would fade naturally.

He took a look through the door, seeing Lara dancing with a boy. Progress! Belle caught his eye and waved him over. She seemed to have been left on her own.

“Dance with me, Mr Jensen,” she pleaded.

Tony wasn’t a great dancer but what could he do? He did his modest best, swaying to whatever the band was, while the lissom brunette swayed fluidly in front of him, with her lovely smile and floaty party dress with matching panties. Unlike himself she didn’t have any trouble moving her feet. She’d been great friends with Lara for years. About five foot seven, with alluring green eyes and the sexiest mouth he’d seen; just blossoming.

“Cradle-snatcher,” joked Sean, looking through the open door of the sitting room.

“Old enough to be her father,” grinned Freddie.

“The demon drink,” smiled June.

“He doesn’t really drink though,” said Sean. “Doesn’t like to lose control.”

“Hardly any tolerance,” said June.

The music ended and the trio watched Tony trying to make his excuses, while Lara was selecting more music on her phone that was connected to the hifi. Belle’s little sister came up to him and said something. Tony smiled and said something back. The young girl did a little pout. The song ‘Sk8er Boi’ came on and she started dancing in front of him. Belle grabbed the wine glass out of his hand and went off to the kitchen with it, so Tony had to start dancing with Emily.

“Avril Lavigne,” smiled June. “He was so stuck on her it was ridiculous.”

They watched Tony carry on dancing, visibly trying not to look too closely at the mainly exposed body of Emily, who was fourteen or fifteen and as slim and pretty as her sister, just even more youthful and perhaps an inch shorter. She was barely covered by a short tank top and tiny skirt.

Belle reappeared with his wine that was filled to the brim. A little spilled onto his fingers as she passed it to him and she apologised with a laugh. Tony laughed and thanked her good-naturedly, taking a big swig to lower the level. Belle carried on dancing with him too, sipping her own wine, albeit not enough to prevent it spilling onto her dress, where it spread over her right breast. “AAAHHH!!” She went to grab the cold wet fabric to pull it off her skin, and in the process shot the rest of the glass over her sister next to her.

“Hahaha!” laughed Emily, her pert young left tit moulded in wet cloth, and went off towards the kitchen. Tony danced with Belle for a minute, nobly trying not to look down below her neck.

“Only Tony,” muttered Freddie.

“Could resist,” finished Sean.

“Time to go and check the bedrooms,” said June, towing the twins out. She guided them out into the hall.

“What’s the plan?” asked Sean.

“Not sure,” said June, “but she wanted a Paypal account for her birthday, early. I’ve a feeling she wants some space now.”

Tony kept sipping, to join in with Belle who was finishing off the remains in her glass. Emily reappeared with a bottle of wine, to refill her sister. He was a bit too slow to say no. But he wasn’t driving was he? And June and the twins were around to keep an eye on things.

He danced to Complicated, followed by Christina Aguilera and Shania Twain. What a great time that had been. Belle with the wine this time ... they did seem prone to spilling a lot, must be why she had two bottles, but it was only a top-up, after all. It was great that these girls were appreciating the songs of his youth too. No need for a generation gap was there? He smiled at them and they were smiling back, enjoying themselves. He didn’t use to think anything about having a drink or two in those days...

He was beginning to feel a bit giddy. Well it had been a long time since he’d danced, and now here was Oasis at full volume! Those were the days! The giddiness was just probably from moving his head around more than usual.

Okay he’d have a top-up, just a small one ... okay never mind, he’d drink a bit to stop it spilling again, like these lovely girls had, so ... Lara was looking. He grinned at her. She’d be seeing he wasn’t repressed but able to relax and have a good time. Oh Status Quo! He hadn’t heard this one for years!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.