Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 16: Home Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Home Again - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

They sailed back up towards home, in the cooler and windier September weather, but by now they were quite good at managing their little old yacht, and even strong winds held no terror for them. There was no heating though, and without the sun things tended to stay damp, so there was a general feeling of being glad to be home again when finally they motored into the marina. They’d had a mobile signal for a while so Tony was standing waiting for them.

“Hello,” he smiled and hugged Lara, avoiding embarrassing her with a kiss, kissed June, then hugged Sean and Freddie. “Sounds like you had a good time. Here let me take that.” He took the big holdall Sean was struggling with. They were all very tanned. June and Lara had felt good and affectionate.

Tony fought down his suspicions and helped carry things to his car. They were his brothers, after all, and his wife and daughter and son. Family. The Dubrovnik idea could have been an innocent over-optimism, and it could have been just bad luck that they’d already left Malaga and Alicante and Ibiza by the time he’d suggested them. Anyway it wasn’t a big boat and he did take up a lot of space, so perhaps it was understandable if they hadn’t made a big effort...

He drove them home listening, smiling, to the story of the sunny holiday and congratulated them on how the boat they’d done up had worked so well. He told them he’d been quite content having the house to himself and being able to have everything how he liked it.

They had dinner in a cordial family atmosphere, though June knew there’d be a little problem at bedtime, since in the family nobody wore pyjamas.

“Like my tan?” she decided the best way was to flaunt it, as she emerged from the ensuite and did a twirl on the way to the bed, where Tony was waiting in anticipation.

“Your nude tan,” he said.

“Foredeck,” she grinned naughtily. Tony was still susceptible to her smile even after all these years. “We had a Girl Zone, where the boys weren’t allowed to peek.”

Tony went with it, smiling: “Why am I not surprised?”

“I know, but come here, I’ve been missing you.” June clambered onto him and sank gratefully onto his instantly ready family nine-and-a-bit incher. “Ooh!” she ground and swirled her needy pussy around. She hadn’t had a fuck since the morning. “Ooooh, that’s nice.” She fucked up and down, smiling down at her man. She had missed him, although everything had been fun without him there to fuss and raise objections.

His being loyal, organised and reliable was great, and she loved him, but sometimes a break from it could be nice, was all. She paused at the top of an up-stroke, but he didn’t take over, so she carried on, using her new-found fitness to grind her clit, tease her g-spot and fuck them to a nice cum. It took her a few minutes, but eventually he tensed and that finished her off.

She savoured a good long, vigorous climax, that was almost to Lara standards. The swimming did make her body better at sex, as her tactile daughter said.

“Mmmmm, lovely,” she subsided onto him.

“You’ve never done it like that before,” said Tony. June realised he hadn’t actually cum after all.

“I’ve been missing you,” she explained.

“No it’s different,” Tony was moving, getting up. “You’ve learned to do it like that with somebody. And I know JUST WHO THOSE SOMEBODIES ARE!” He rose, spilling her off onto the bed as though she weighed nothing. She scrambled after him as he strode to the door and shrugged into his robe. In a moment he was off down the corridor looking more massive than ever, while she found just enough presence of mind to grab her robe before she ran after him.

“YOU BASTARDS!” he was yelling as he flew along.

“TONY!” she yelled, hoping to alert the twins, but already he’d crashed into Freddie’s room. By the time she got there Freddie was pinned to the bed with a huge hand round his neck.

“YOU TOTAL ... TOTAL ... SHIT!” Tony shouted, punctuating the words with squashing Freddie’s neck into the mattress.

“Daddy!” Lara had arrived too. She pulled on Tony’s thick wrist with its tendons standing out. She tugged as hard as she could, but made no impression.

Sean came up behind her, leaned over and grabbed Tony’s forearm as well. Freddie’s hands were desperately trying to save his neck. June went to the other side of the bed and joined in, but Tony was too huge and too enraged.

“MY WIFE!!!” he was yelling as he bounced Freddie into the bed by his neck, over and over. “AAARRGG!!”

Lara had poked him in the eye.

“FUCK!” Tony let go of Freddie’s neck and rolled onto his side on the bed, his hands urgently covering his right eye. “Fuck! Shit! Who did that? Lara!” He glared at her with his one good eye. “Lara...” his eye tracked down and up. “What are you doing with nothing on?”

“Oh!” Lara realised she was naked. June reached for Freddie’s robe on the back of the door and passed it to her.

“And Sean,” Tony continued, “your robe is open!”

“Oh, sorry,” Sean hastily pulled it to and did up the belt.

“So you’ve all been at it,” said Tony bitterly. He stood up and ripped the quilt off Freddie with one hand. “All-over tan too, fancy that! Lara didn’t even notice she was nude and nor did the rest of you, and she didn’t care when Sean was leaning right into her with an open robe.”

“How’s your eye?” asked June, reaching to pull his hand away so she could look.

“It’s fine, she didn’t really push it was just the shock, it was too fast for me to blink.” He let her pull his hand away. Lara passed June a tissue from the bedside cabinet and she dabbed gently under his watering eye.

“Well you can all fuck off,” he pushed her away. “Fuck off and fuck each other, somewhere fucking else.” he glared at his brothers. “There’s a solicitor’s letter for each of you so presumably your ex-wives you cheated on are free of you now and you can go to your own fucking homes. And take the rest of the cheating fucking family with you.” He pushed past, nudged Mark out of the doorway where he’d been hovering, and went out. A few seconds later the house shook as his bedroom door slammed.

“Christ,” gurgled Freddie.

“You can understand it, I suppose,” said Sean.

“He doesn’t normally swear at all,” said Lara. “He hates people swearing.”

“I’ll go and talk to him,” said June.

“I’ll come with you,” said Lara.

“Perhaps dress first?” suggested Sean.

Lara looked down, to see Freddie’s robe trailing on the floor and her tits half on display with the belt being down on her hips. She lifted the belt and tightened it round her waist, but it made things worse. “Good idea,” she agreed. She disappeared for a minute and came back, still barefoot, in one of her thin stretch minis and her cut-down vest tee.

“Are you sure?” asked her mother.

“It’s to help him understand. I think you could get changed too.”

June wasn’t sure at all but she couldn’t think of a better plan. They left Sean trying to reassure Mark and went along to her bedroom door. Gingerly she opened it.

“Come for your stuff?” growled Tony, sitting on the bed. “Spare room tonight, then you’re out of here, the pair of you.”

“It was just a holiday Dad,” Lara went and sat next to him. He leaned away slightly.

“You’ve heard of a holiday romance,” said June, going to her wardrobe and slipping off her robe.

“Holiday ROMANCE?” he barked. “You call that mass incest a romance? And what about Mark? What was he doing while my brothers were fornicating with my wife and daughter? I suppose you let him watch!”

“Mark was worried about his cock and girls and sex,” said Lara, “how to do it and if he was going to be too big and everything.”

“So that’s your excuse is it?”

“I don’t need an excuse,” said Lara, “because I’m not repressed.”

“Oh so it’s REPRESSED to want a wife to be faithful now! Instead of orgying all over the Mediterranean for six weeks! Repressed to wait for a proper boyfriend! Anyone not screwing their entire family is repressed!” Tony was sitting up, to loom over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.