Niece on a Boat
Chapter 14: Marbella

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Marbella - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“Is that sexy?” Mark wasn’t getting it.

“There are different kinds of sexy,” Sean tried to explain. “There’s beautiful, like your mum, and there’s Lara.”

“They’re relatively extreme examples, of each type,” murmured Freddie.

“Oh,” said Mark, still not getting it.

“Lara is hot in bed,” smiled June. “Active and athletic and exciting. Very reactive, so she’s very rewarding to do it with, if you like your sex to be vigorous. That’s what we just saw. Even for a woman it’s rewarding. Licking tits isn’t about the taste on your tongue, for example, it’s about the reaction of your partner.”

“Oh, yes,” said Mark, seeming to have half his question answered.

“Sean knows what a body that winches like that is going to feel like,” added Freddie, “that’s why it’s sexy.”

“Oh, thanks,” said Mark.

“Whereas with me Sean did it differently,” said his slender mother, “more like cherishing.”

The clicking from the winch stopped and they became aware of the boom swinging gently but menacingly around their heads. Freddie took the wheel while Sean wound in some sheet, and Mark and June watched Lara hoisting the jib. In a minute or two they were sailing slowly towards the resort of Marbella once more and the hot body they’d been talking about was back among them.

“You saw that too didn’t you Mark?” Sean picked up the conversation again. “It’s not that one is right or wrong, it’s just the usual thing that people are different, and like different things - even the same person likes different things at different times.”

“Okay,” the fifteen-year-old nodded.

“So after doing it with your mother, I’ll enjoy the change with your sister, next, just for the variety. Same with Freddie, the other way round.”

“Okay,” said Mark.

“The differences make you appreciate the different qualities,” Freddie amplified one of the twins’ favourite subjects, “they make you notice them, more that you would if you just got used to the same thing all the time and started taking it for granted.”

“That’s true,” agreed his mother. “They’ll each ravish me similarly, and differently to how they help themselves to your sister, but they might do me a bit differently each time, and Lara too.”

“Oh,” said Mark.

“Stop teasing him,” Lara gave Sean a smack on his ass and grinned at Freddie and her mother. “I’m the only one who’s allowed to tease him. We are not going to be you two swapping to and fro between me and Mum leaving him out of it with his balls bursting.”

“Sorry Mark,” grinned Sean. “only kidding! Just our little joke, remembering how I was at your age.”

“That’s okay,” breathed Mark.

“Just give me a little while to recover,” Lara told him. “I’m not sore or anything, just, I don’t know, so it can relax a bit, I have no idea really but half an hour perhaps. I’m pretty sure I’ll feel like another one, in a bit.”

“They’re so big after all,” June slid a sender arm round her daughter’s shoulders, “it’s not something to overdo, especially at first.”

“You’re right Mum,” Lara pulled their hips together, then stroked a caressing hand over the model’s pert A-cup right tit, bringing the nipple back out. She and June smiled round at the boys.

“You bad girls,” grinned Freddie.

“We’re bad?” smiled June. “who are the pirates round here?”

The twins looked at her daughter and nearly said something, but in the end just smiled back.

They sailed on into the evening, missing the three o’clock target for the resort as the wind had dropped so much. They decided to keep going and look for a beach further on, the next day. Lara’s half-hour recovery had turned into a few hours, but nobody wanted to say anything. June didn’t seem to be giving off any fuck-me signals either.

They arrived at Marbella and went ashore for a leisurely meal on solid, unmoving ground. On the way back, Lara had to swim.

“Ooh that’s nice,” Lara stretched, standing dripping in the cockpit, as June, Mark and Freddie joined her. “I feel all refreshed. So, Mum would you mind sleeping in the main cabin tonight?” She tugged off her skirt and top and towelled herself vigorously.

“No not at all darling,” Mark heard his mother’s words and tried to believe...

“Come on,” his naked sister had grabbed his hand and was towing him down into the cabin! “Shall I brush first?”

In a couple of minutes he was in the warm bow cabin, with nothing but a double bed, a quilt, and a nude girl who was going to do it with him. Lara who was a year and a half older and could be a bit bossy and mocking sometimes but basically was nice, and now had turned into this sex object...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.