Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 13: June

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: June - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“I can only pray your animal instincts aren’t going to leave me tied helplessly to the rail and subjected to the same pirate predations as my poor daughter,” said June.

“‘Fraid so,” grinned Sean. He stroked a hand over her back, slowly up to the big ribbon that was almost hidden under the ends of her blonde hair, then a bit further up, to her neck. He pulled an end free from each bow and passed one to Mark, who was looking dazed on her other side. Sean took hold of the ribbon on the front and pulled his bows undone.

“Oooh you brute,” said June, “corrupting my own son.” She eased her hand out towards Mark.

After looking nervously across at his Uncle Sean, and getting a grinning go-ahead, Mark tentatively took the hint. He pulled, and then copied wrapping the ribbon from his half of the bikini twice round the rail and his mother’s slim wrist. He stood back while his uncle stepped behind her and casually pulled her shorts down, and right off! She wasn’t wearing panties, so she was nude! Once more!

Sean nudged her feet apart and backwards, so she was bent over, and took his own shorts off, freeing his throbbing cock to sway around. Setting his own feet even further apart he guided his cock easily into the wet and ready pussy. She was used to a thick nine-and-bit inches of course, however slender she was; though still nice and tight, for his wide cylinder. He caressed her small, pert tits and then her clit and labia as he began to fuck her, swamping his senses with that unique joy.

“Ooooh,” sighed June, as the big cock filled her and the big hands stroked her sensitive places. She could feel already that Sean knew exactly what he was doing, having no doubt done it to a considerable variety of women before. That thought made her feel deliciously naughty.

She felt so on display too, as she looked out over the ocean; naked and tied to the rail, being fucked; watching her teenage daughter being deflowered; by her two miscreant brothers-in-law; being watched by her big-cocked underage son...

Mark had known his mother had been a Victoria’s Secret model, but he hadn’t realised she was quite as sexy as this. Somehow Lara getting her off had been different - perhaps the difference was that now it was a man, equipped like himself, fucking her, doggy, like in the videos. And her gasping was so erotic...

The dinghy, with more weight in the front, had drifted into the yacht stern first, so Freddie was facing out to sea, but the sounds of a woman being entered were familiar to him. He looked round and saw his twin rhythmically pumping June in a leisurely, practised fashion. June’s stunning face gazed tensely down.

“I don’t know how you can call ME bad,” gasped Lara, who by now was vigorously coordinating her strong, athletic body with Freddie’s thrusts, her hands on his hips. “Evil twins plotting to do a mother ... and her virgin daughter ... together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.