Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 11: Dive

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Dive - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Lara grinned up at her uncles, then lay down on her back, alongside her stunning and still trembling mother. Sean and Freddie grinned back, feasting their eyes on the incredible scene.

Lara patted the floor by her hip to invite her brother over. “Right then Mark. So, just take it slow and tune in to me. Touch me and everything, all slowly and lightly and sensitively, and feel how I react. Like, share it and enjoy how I enjoy it. Not kissing lips cos it’s not a romance, just sex, for fun. Well that’s how I feel about kissing, other girls might be different just don’t take it for granted, okay? I mean, you can kiss my tits and everything...”

“Okay,” Mark husked.

“Alright start with my labia, cos they are sensitive,” Lara opened her legs.

Sean and Freddie tried not to be jealous as their nephew was the first to sample this luscious teen honeypot - more or less. Surely their time would come though? And there was June...

Mark tentatively placed a fingertip and dragged it over the glistening surface of the plump, protruding organ that framed her pussy.

“It’s got little hairs on it,” he noticed.

“It’s cos I don’t shave it. They feel nice.”

“You can just tickle them,” said his mother, forgetting herself, opening her own legs and trying to point with her eyes.

“Oh,” Mark checked out his mother’s labia, which were quite a bit smaller. She had some hairs too, just not so many and not so visible. He did another circle of Lara’s, even more lightly so he could feel her hairs. His hot sister writhed a bit and groaned sexily.

He looked at her tits, that were more pert than ever, with those nipples sticking right up.

“Stroke them if you like,” she breathed, “very lightly, then kiss them.” Mark did, to her left one that was nearest, while watching her completely sink her fingers into her right one and mash it.

“Great,” gasped Lara, “do it again, then try some oral. Lick and suck and fondle, stick your tongue in, do different things and feel for how I’m reacting.”

Mark did as he’d been told, soaking up the amazing sensations, the novel but awesome aroma, the juice, slipperiness and how it was making his sexy sister writhe and gasp and buck around. Clearly once a guy was making a girl feel like this she’d be his girlfriend! Probably anyway, normally, and also he’d have to fuck her next, normally?

“That’s great, okay move on to putting your fingers in,” she moaned sexily.

He offered his index finger up, and was surprised when it slipped in easily. The interior was warm and soft and slippery.

“That’s great,” she gasped, “now put two fingers in, all the way. We have to speed up, cos of everything that’s gone before!”

Mark understood. He added his middle finger. Lara had her left hand on her clit by now and was swirling it round pretty hard.

“Okay feel for a rougher patch, on the top, a couple of inches in ... nearly, bit nearer ... yes! Yes! Rub it, now press on it, like lift me, yes, now do it on and off, in a rhythm, yes, not too hard, yes, like that, keep goinggggg Uuurrggghhhh!”

Freddie and Sean and June watched Lara’s strong, vigorous girl’s body jerk and shudder with a monstrous orgasm. Her inviting pelvis thrust up and down, assisted by her brother’s fingers, while she arched onto her feet and shoulders, groaning and shaking.

Mark did his best to keep up, until after some incredible seconds his sister’s hand touched his wrist to signal the end. He stopped and watched her subside. He eased his fingers out.

“Uuurrhh,” Lara gave a long, satisfied groan as she relaxed, twitching with the occasional aftershock.

“Wonderful,” pronounced Freddie. “Are you thinking of going into teaching, Lara?”

“It’s having such a horny student,” Lara grinned at her brother, and her smiling uncles.

“I think it’s time we had lunch,” said June. “Put some clothes on and you stopped ganging up and victimising me.”

“Ooh okay Mum,” Lara wasn’t too tired to roll over and undo the ribbons. In fact if anything, the twins were thinking, she seemed more energised than before. “We can always carry on afterwards can’t we, as everyone’s stronger than you and there’s no chance you can escape. It’s like you’ve been captured by pirates, really.”

“You’d have been a pirate that’s for sure, if you’d been born a couple of centuries sooner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.