Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 9: Licking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Licking - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Her uncles swapped back over so Freddie was sitting on the seat while his brother clung to the wheel.

“What should I do with yours?” asked Lara.

“Hmmmm,” Freddie pondered. “We could try some oil?”

“Oooh, like with sun oil?”

“If we use olive oil that’s better, in case someone’s going to suck my cock later, and the perfume in sun oil might not be the best in a pussy, too.”

Everyone looked at June, who seemed agitated.

“Yes we have,” she muttered.

June went down, got the bottle of olive oil and handed it to her irresponsible brother-in-law, who with his twin seemed to have the upper hand at the moment, after her own daughter had so thoroughly demolished her moral authority. And now had this sperm all over her tits...

“So,” Freddie instructed, taking in his transfixed nephew and handing the bottle to his naked niece who had knelt in front of him, “pour some oil on my cockhead. Yes, hold it upright, pour so it starts to run down, yes, then spread it over with your fingers.”

“You have terrific feel in your hands Lara,” he gasped, “these fingers are amazing.” He examined their youthful perfection. They weren’t narrow like June’s, they were a good width, and the fingers weren’t particularly long they just seemed especially well-coordinated and deft. They had a vigorous quality to them, like the rest of her.

Lara ran her fingertips over the enormous shaft. Everyone gazed as she placed both hands on together, one above the other, and still there was space for a third hand. Her fingers didn’t even nearly meet the ends of her thumbs, and the taut, purplish-red head stuck out even wider.

“It’s amazing,” she breathed. She fondled it tenderly, in wonder. “Fancy this going inside a girl, all the way. I mean, it’d end up at my tits, almost...” she shifted to a crouch to line up the base of the cock with her crotch. “Okay, well, half way anyway.” She tapped Freddie’s glistening cockhead against the upper reaches of her abdomen. “Is Dad’s the same?” she asked her mother. “What does it feel like?”

“It feels nice,” admitted June. It had been a while, now she was being so graphically reminded.

“Though you are taller of course,” Lara cuddled the cock against her warm, fine skin.

“That’s true. I daresay it’s more of a match with five-ten than than five foot four,” said June, feeling a remnant of her duty to try and deter her sperm-splattered daughter from further depravity.

“And a half,” argued Lara. “I am young though, aren’t I, Uncle Freddie?” she smiled naughtily up at him. She slid her sensitive fingers lightly over his oily cockhead, apparently trying to compare the reaction she got from the tip to what she was getting from the corona.

“Urrgh,” groaned Freddie.

“So is this the most sensitive bit?” She dropped back to a kneel.

“The edge, yes,” grinned Sean.

Lara was already engrossed again, flicking lightly over Freddie’s hypersensitive, lubricated corona with her hand that looked so small and delicate in proportion, while she slid her other one gently up and down the long, thick shaft.

“God it is sensitive isn’t it?” she grinned. “It’s like my clit. I can feel you trembling and everything Uncle Freddie, a bit more or less depending exactly what I do. Fancy us being born with these bits that are just there, like, to make us feel amazing!”

“Don’t forget the ballsack,” advised Sean, seeing he could speak more easily than Freddie at this point, “and tickling the hairs. Then when he starts you can close that hand, just gently, and move your right off the corona - the edge - because it’ll become too sensitive ... move it down and pump the shaft.”

“Okay,” Lara was focussed on working Freddie’s cock as expertly as possible. Her deft, girlie hands caressed her uncle’s massive weapon, mixing the beads of precum with the olive oil. Freddie was gasping ever more desperately.

In a minute she knelt up as she felt it swell ominously and heard Freddie’s huge animal groan.

The first shot hit her under her chin, and she quickly adjusted the aim to add another coating to her tits. She worked the spasming sperm cannon with both hands, caressing and milking the huge balls and shaft, while it jerked and shuddered and sprayed her with six or seven long, powerful spurts that splashed and spread everywhere.

When the eruption had finally subsided Lara beamed happily round the cockpit, seeing two cheerful uncles, a cheerful if rather tense brother, and her riveted but disconcerted mother.

“Awesome,” gasped Mark.

“Excellent,” commented Sean.

“Fabulous,” panted Freddie.

“Oh good. Now I’ve got all this cum on me though.” Lara looked down at her glistening tits, then smiled round the cockpit. “Mum, I think you ought to lick it off.”

“Me? I don’t think so!” June shook her head in shock, though she wasn’t quite able to take her eyes off the outrageously sexy spectacle of streams of sperm trickling over the teen tits, with some even dripping glutinously off the erect nipples.

“Well who else is going to? You don’t want Mark licking up men’s cum do you? And we oughtn’t to waste a lot of fresh water with a shower and I can’t go swimming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.