Niece on a Boat
Chapter 7: Photo

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Photo - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“So she really wanted to?” Sean asked. He could hardly believe how fast their niece had been with his brother.

“All set,” Freddie nodded. He was at the helm, about to take over as they sailed through the night towards Brest. The others were all below, asleep. “Another few seconds and she’d have impaled herself. I hadn’t done anything, apart from fondling her pussy.”

“Oh is that all?” Sean smiled.

“She was the one who stripped, asked me to strip, found the place to do it, everything. Then once I touched her she was off like a firework.”

“It sounds like we just need to get some time alone with her. My turn.”

“Yes it’s your turn, but I think June smelt a bit of a rat about my back. Asking if my tee shirt got damaged and where was it. I wonder if she’s picking up what a naughty daughter she’s ended up with. It might not be so easy in Brest.”

“No,” Sean pondered developments. “I can’t believe Lara poisoned Tony to get rid of him.”

“Well it was laxative. She doesn’t see it as poisoning. She says it was his fault for being stuffy and controlling and there was no point in having the holiday at all if she let him spoil it.”

“I don’t know where she gets that wild streak from.”

“No,” Freddie laughed quietly, “it’s sexy though.”

“Is it ever. And that body.”

“They kind of go together, somehow.”

“I know exactly what you mean.”


As things turned out the uncles were all too correct about June, and when they stopped in Brest she stuck to her daughter like a limpet, as Sean complained. So they provisioned and set off across the Bay of Biscay having made no further contribution to their niece’s development. The same lack of opportunity dogged them all the way down to Gibraltar, two weeks into the holiday. Lara kept looking at her uncles, but they could do nothing but empathise with her frustration.

Things improved though, or got worse it was hard to say, when in the warm seas of the Med June finally decided to sunbathe. The twins tried not to react too much when her sensational tall, slender figure appeared in the cockpit, in what looked like a Victoria’s Secret gold bikini. It was small, but not too small, and the cloth pieces were held together with long, fluffy ribbons. The top had no fewer than three of these extravagant bows, giving the impression it could come completely to pieces very easily. The cups were soft and her small tits didn’t appear to have aged at all.

“This is what we’ve been waiting for, isn’t it?” she smiled happily at her brothers-in-law, “I need to start gently though, being such a blonde. Lara would you come and do my back, please? We’ll go up on the foredeck. Girl Zone, Mark, you know what I mean don’t you? Tan lines. So no peeping!” She grinned, and swayed elegantly along the rail past the cabin roof with her towel, a book, sunglasses and sun cream. Lara followed, along with six males eyes, until June lay down just out of sight, followed by Lara.

“Are they doing topless?” asked Mark, in hushed tones.

“At least,” his Uncle Sean told him. “Models spend a lot of time changing and being photographed and everything, with people around, so they don’t always have a lot of modesty.”

“Oh,” said Mark. “I suppose I had sort of noticed, now you say. Dad gets jumpy about it.” He was looking over the cabin roof, making as if to stand on the seat to get a better view.

“But we respect their privacy,” Freddie told him. “You don’t look at any more than they want you to see. That’s how we don’t need to be objecting to it like your dad probably would.”

“Oh, yes, sorry,” Mark looked away, abashed.

“You know the difference,” added Sean. “There are things they want you to see, that’s cool. Different parts, at different times. But we don’t perv. That’s invasive.”

“Yes, I see, sorry,” Mark apologised again.

“Your time will come,” Freddie softened the lesson with a smile. “And the more respect you show, the sooner and better it’ll come.”

“Alright, thanks.”

He was basically a very decent boy, thought Sean as he gave a reassuring smile too. And the secret scene on the foredeck was a mother of temptations, to be fair. He’d been so close to standing on tiptoe himself. He was tall enough to see Lara’s beautifully shaped back, moving, and there were no bikini straps on it. It was so easy to imagine June going bottomless too, and then her uninhibited daughter; or the other way round, of course.


They sailed up the Spanish coast, with the bikinis and tantalising Girl Zone, until they came to a small town with a harbour. They stopped for a day, ate in a restaurant, walked their legs back into land mode and spent time on the beach and shopping. June was taking a lot of photographs, as she had done all trip.

“The light is beautiful here,” she smiled as she snapped away. “And we ought to have a record of such a lovely holiday, to look back on.” She took photos and video of them all, the harbour and their boat, which was looking reasonably smart with its new paint and the sails stowed.

The next morning they set off sailing again.

“How long have we got in the Med?” asked Lara. It was August by now.

“Tony’s fine,” said June, “no rush there.” She’d been emailing him at each port of call.

“Two weeks?” suggested Freddie. “Then two weeks getting back, before we lose the weather.”

There was a general nodding of heads.

“Let’s find an island,” said Lara.

“Good idea,” agreed Sean. There wouldn’t be a desert island he could be cast ashore on with Lara, but who knew what real possibilities might arise? There could be a cave, for example. The nearest island was some way away, but there was no need to spoil things being negative.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.