Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 6: On The Rocks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: On The Rocks - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

However he didn’t gain on her. Instead when she was about half-way she stopped and waited for him.

“The little pervert’s having a good wank about that, I expect,” she grinned when he arrived, starting a slow breaststroke with her head up. Freddie did the same next to her, puffing, and thinking he wouldn’t have minded having a good wank himself, since he couldn’t fuck the gorgeous athletic girl next to him...

“He’s always at it,” Lara continued, “it’s why he’s always tired if you ask me.”

“I suppose his bedroom is next to yours,” Freddie commented.

“Squeak, squeak, squeak,” Lara tried to mimic a noisy bed, “hahaha. Are we in our depth yet?”

She stopped and lowered her legs, and sank under the surface. Freddie came upright too, stretched down and felt sand under his feet. Lara grabbed his shoulders to pull herself up.

“Lucky you’re so lovely and tall,” she grinned, His cock swelled again instantly, and she rubbed her body against it. Freddie tried to distinguish the feel of her mons from her thighs and abdomen, before coming to his senses.

“Lara get off,” he pushed her away, feeling her so firm, “everyone can see.”

“They’ll just think we’re lovers,” she tried to pull herself back in.

“Well we’re not lovers, and I won’t be able to get out of the water.”

“I could finish you,” she looked directly into his eyes, with her sparkling multicoloured ones.

“No thanks.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t like the idea. It’s not balanced.”

“Oh. So you want to get me off too?”

“I’d love to get you off but not here in front of a couple of hundred people.” Christ.

“Where then?”

Freddie began to feel things spinning out of control. But he looked around. She did too.

“There are some rocks over there,” said his niece, pointing. “It’s an island isn’t it? Just a little one, but we could go on the other side of it, to stand up - there’s no-one near.”

It was a couple of hundred yards away. A few people might be able to see them, but at that distance not see what they were doing, unless it was obvious humping. He was a bit tired, but... “Okay,” a vision of Lara’s bush and labia had popped into his mind.

He swam after the energetic girl, doing a slow breaststroke. By the time he arrived she’d found a place.

“I can stand on this rock, if I’m careful, and you can be on the bottom,” she grinned excitedly as she steered him into position facing shoreward over the rocks. “Our shoulders are under, so no-one can see what our arms are doing. What are you going to do to me?” Before he was really ready she’d reached and slipped a delectable hand down past the waistband of his shorts, and wrapped her fingers electrifyingly round his shaft.

“I’m going to stroke your labia,” he gasped; luckily he had a plan all prepared; “and rub your clit, and then see. Have you got your hymen?” He grabbed her arm to stop her actively stroking him, before he came.

“Noooo,” she laughed, “you think I came on this trip like a virgin?”

“I thought you might be a virgin,” Freddie tried to hide his disappointment. Not that she should be, of course, particularly, just for him...

“I am, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t come prepared. I bet you’re worried I’m not on the pill too.”

“Oh.”

“And I’m not planning on having a period either.”

“God Lara...”

“And weren’t you a teeny bit suspicious about Dad getting ill all of a sudden?”

“Lara!”

“Hahaha,” she laughed as she squeezed his throbbing cock, “you didn’t think I was going to have this holiday ruined did you?”

“But your mother’s here anyway, and Mark.”

“Yes but there’s only two of them, at least, and here we are aren’t we? So what are you going to do to me? We haven’t got forever.”

Her fantastic body was in front of him, and slightly to one side, standing on her rock so she was level with him. The waves lapped around their necks and made them lift off from time to time, but they landed again in the same place. Her right arm was straight down into his shorts, holding his cock like a tennis racquet. It was easy for him to slide his hand down into her bikini bottoms.

“Ooooh,” she breathed sexily as his fingers combed through her bush. He slid them in a little further and felt for her labia; there ... so plump, and smooth, with a few little hairs. He stroked a fingertip down each one, and stroked very lightly back up again. So sensitive, making her gasp and writhe.

Her hand slid the skin of his cock up, back down, and up again while she gasped and her lovely face grinned. Sex surged through his bloodstream.

“Cup my balls, very lightly,” he suggested.

She pushed her hand in deeper and enclosed one, albeit a touch more firmly than he’d had in mind.

“Put a finger in,” she asked, thrusting towards him with her strong, fit pelvis.

He pushed her bikini bottoms out with his knuckle, to make room.

“Hang on,” she said, took her hand out of his shorts and dropped down so his came out of her bikini. She disappeared under the water for a moment then reappeared clutching a bunch of white fabric, which she flung onto the rocks behind her. She pressed up to him again and he felt her naked lower body.

“Lara!” he said, again, but caressing her inviting mound, then her fat, lovely labia. With his left hand he stroked over her firm, nude teen ass.

“Ooooh,” she giggled. “That feels wonderful. Take these off, so I can do you properly.” She tugged at his shorts.

Freddie looked around. His head was swirling but he could see there was nobody approaching, nor anybody near enough to see more than an anonymous couple vaguely making out. There was an enormous bulk crude carrier in the distance but it had passed already. The temptation was too much. He ducked under and pulled his shorts down his legs and off, then tossed them onto the rocks with Lara’s bikini bottoms, followed by his tee. Lara’s bikini top landed with them.

“Uuuhhhh,” Lara was gasping as he resumed his fondling of her awesomely sexual young body, while she pressed her naked right tit into his chest. He felt her slippery juice and spread it around, over her big, swollen labia and over her hard little clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.