Niece on a Boat - Cover

Niece on a Boat

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

“Uncle Sean was saying you’re both, like, nine inches?” Lara smiled at him, then glanced down to where his package was slack but, as always, emphatically bulging out his trunks. They’d finished working for the day and were lazing in the afternoon sunshine, in trunks and bikini, with a Bud and a Pepsi.

“Well it’s what we were saying,” Freddie kept his cool, having been warned by Sean about Lara’s escalation, “big parts are fine.”

“Uncle Sean said he wouldn’t have minded being smaller though.”

“Did he? I thought he’d always got on quite well with it.”

“I wouldn’t mind my bits being smaller.”

Freddie had to look, of course. “They’re fine. Don’t worry about your dad. Dads always worry about their daughters, when they get to your age. Lots of guys will love them being a good size.”

“Mmmmm. Did you ever ask to show yours to Auntie Miranda?”

“No I didn’t. I did worry about it though, until I got to college.”

“Mark asked me. To look at his.”

Freddie tried to decide whether to own up to knowing that already. He didn’t want Lara thinking nothing was confidential though... “What did you say?”

“I said no but he could send me a pic. And he did. That’s sexting isn’t it?”

“Well it depends, on what it was for, really.”

“I don’t know, that’s the thing. Cos he could’ve just told me the size, in numbers, couldn’t he? And the photo didn’t show the mole he said he was worrying about. Well there was a dot, that didn’t have a shadow like a real mole would’ve had.”

“Ah,” Freddie wasn’t sure what to say. Perhaps it was the kind of trick he might have tried himself, at fifteen with a hot sister. “So has he followed up? Errr, I mean, asked to show you again, or for a pic of yours or anything?”

“He said if there was anything I was worried about to just let him know,” Lara smiled, “so - kinda, but I’m not that stupid.”

“I can see,” smiled Freddie.

“I mean, I wouldn’t mind a look, to be honest, but, you know, he might tell. His mates. Or his best mate, which would be the same, in the end.”

“Yes I can imagine. It’s when you get a bit older you learn about discretion.”

There was a pause while they both had a drink.

“So how have you been getting on in the cabin?” asked Freddie, “I meant to come up and have a look before we stopped.”

“I’ve been washing everything down, with that solution, getting into the corners and crevices.”

“Ah, crevices, yes, that’s so important.”

“And the roof and everywhere.”

“Easy to get wet, I expect. Splashed.”

“It’s so hot in there, with the sun on it, I don’t mind getting a bit wet, to be honest.”

“It might be a job for the evening, perhaps? When it’s cooler.”

“That’s a great idea.”

“Then if it needs more time, I’ll give you a hand.”

“Oh thanks. I’d quite like to get this bit done. The new cushion foam might arrive tomorrow.”

“How about a stint after dinner then?”

“That would be lovely, Uncle Freddie.”


So after dinner Freddie was in the cabin with his brother’s scantily clad teenage daughter, washing down everything with the anti-mould solution then drying it off. It was still warm in there so he was in shorts, while Lara was in her thin running shorts and vest tee.

“Whew it is quite warm work,” he said after a few minutes.

“It is, isn’t it?” Lara smiled, pulling at a loose thread at the bottom of her tee.

“Been sewing?” Freddie asked.

“Practising, for doing the covers.”

“Ah, of course. And a bit shorter is no bad thing, for your tee, when it’s so hot.”

“It’s not too short now is it?”

“Oh no, not at all,” he smiled at her entire sensational tummy, “it’s not as if you’re actually showing anything.”

“Talking of showing things...” she started, till the sound and movement of a body on the ladder interrupted what she’d been about to say.

“How’s it going?” Tony’s large body appeared in the hatchway. Only half an inch shorter than his brothers, he was equally lean but more heavily built. “Just wondering if you’d like another pair of hands?”

“Oh just the job,” said Freddie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.