Niece on a Boat
Chapter 2: Size

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Size - Tony's irresponsible twin brothers can't keep their eyes off his sixteen-year-old daughter. And until their latest divorces come through, they're right here in his house, ogling her! How can he keep them at a safe distance? Ah. By nudging them towards that hopeless old boat project, at the marina!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Size  

Just over a week later, on the Monday morning, the nettles had been cleared and the tatty old boat was sitting behind the garage on its trailer. There was a ladder up to the cockpit, up which Sean had just climbed, to find Lara with a tape measure and her inevitable phone, into which she was dictating measurements.

“Hi,” he beamed at the teen in her loose, thin athletics shorts and vest tee. It was another warm day. He was in shorts too, and bare-chested. He wasn’t super muscular but he didn’t mind her knowing he wasn’t flabby either, or too hairy - if an inexperienced teen minded about that, he wasn’t sure. The girls in the office didn’t mind, at least.

“Hi Uncle Sean,” she smiled back. She’d turned quickly enough for her long hair to fly out then settle back partly over her face. She’d dipped quickly as she’d turned, to create the effect of her hair ballooning and fanning out, and to get some of the long strands past her shoulder.

It was delightfully fluid and deliberate. Sean could imagine her practising it in front of the mirror in her room, till it worked well enough to wind up her uncles.

“Measuring up?” He smiled broadly. He didn’t mind her knowing it had worked.

“Yes just ready. I think,” she grinned through the hair on her face. “We can order the foam now. I think, anyway.”

“Oh good. I’ve got my card. Did you want to double-check before we order?”

“Yes, thanks,” she was relieved.

Sean went through to the bow cabin, with Lara following. It was small; just long enough for a person to stretch out either side, on a bunk with the lockers under, or fill in between with a shelf to make a double bed.

“Why did you buy a boat you can’t stand up in?” she teased as he beckoned for one end of the tape.

“A boat I can stand up in would be too big and expensive,” he sat his spare six-foot-three frame down on a bunk. He smiled again, seeing the teen had not been quite sure whether a tease was okay or not.

“At least I can stand up,” she ventured, reaching to the cabin roof.

“Your height is perfect.” He looked approvingly at her, and her perfect tummy with its fit notch all the way down the middle.

“Thank you. There are lots of things I can’t reach though.”

“I can always reach things for you, and you can climb on things.” He looked down her bare, beautifully muscled legs, that were so close. “Do you want to do the end up in the bow?”

“Okay.” She took the tape and moved past him, nudging his knees, then crawled on a bunk up to the far end, where she held the tape up against the end locker door.

Sean had leaned over to his left to position his end of the tape. “Okay.” He looked to his right, to find himself looking up the open legs of Lara’s shorts. There, under the white mesh liner, was one half of her pussy. And if he moved a little, the other half. The mesh was quite an open mesh and her plump labia were pressed into it, while her mound projected erotically below.

His eyes didn’t linger though, because beyond the shorts her top had dropped down, revealing her entire pert right tit, nipple and all. Her abdomen was still slightly concave and her ass was fabulous: bare, smooth, and near enough to stroke.

“Sorry,” she moved and sat instead. She’d heard him gasp, perhaps.

“What did you get?” Sean smiled at her pleased but embarrassed face as, this time, she swept her gorgeous hair behind her ear.

“Oh.” She leaned and measured again. “2040, millimetres.”

“Great.”

“It matches my first one. Now we need the width...” she leaned over to measure the bunk opposite, causing her loose vest tee to fall away from her body again. Sean smiled at her tit that was almost all revealed through the armhole.

“755, that’s the same too.” She sat up again and looked at him, smiling but slightly anxious for his reaction.

“Just right,” he said ambiguously.

“Then, I was thinking, three inches thick? Seventy-five millimetres.”

“Three inches sounds thick doesn’t it?” he grinned at her while her eyes opened wide, “but if that’s what you’re sleeping on then that’s a good depth. If this is your bedroom...”

“Thanks. Mine and Mum’s.”

“Yes,” Sean registered that her nerve was reaching its limits, “okay shall we do the main cabin now?”

He let his fingers faintly brush one leg as she moved past, but she flinched slightly and moved it away if anything, rather than letting it linger. No touching. Okay fair enough.

The process more or less repeated itself while they measured the main cabin and the cockpit, with Sean just managing to stop his cock leaping into life as his niece flaunted her freshly sexual young body at him. Then he left her with his credit card to place the order.

“Okay I have some business to take care of,” he smiled at her, before climbing down and retreating to his room for a few minutes. Then he’d go into the office for a bit and help Freddie, to show willing. Freddie would get his turn in the afternoon, as long as Tony and June didn’t start guessing and come home to check up. Mark was at his friend’s house and he was pretty sure Lara wasn’t going to tell.


“That’s a nice bikini,” said Freddie, later that afternoon. He and Lara had done an hour’s sanding and were now on the lawn resting, in the shade. The bikini was white and of a size that he could imagine being a compromise, after an argument between a teenage girl and her mother. Not tarty, but not too big either. It had worked out pretty well, in his expert opinion. It stood out nicely against her tanned, freckly skin, and the padding had made her mound more alluring than ever.

“Thanks,” said Lara, “your trunks are nice too.”

“Thanks. Sorry you got it so dusty.”

“It’ll wash, and skin washes easier than clothes like you said,” she grinned across at him, just a couple of yards apart.

“You did great job. It’s so cool that you’re up for that kind of work.” Freddie knew Lara was at a stage where every positive was welcome.

“Thanks. It’s easy, once you showed me how.”

“You’re quite strong aren’t you, and you have so much energy.”

“I wish I was taller though. I don’t know how I’ve ended up such a midget when everyone else in the family is tall.”

“You’re average height for a girl, that’s ideal,” said Freddie. “Lots of tall girls worry about being tall.” He took the opportunity to scan up and down the nearly naked girl’s body. It was dusty, a bit sweaty - in a fragrant, erotic way - and an incredible shape. Watching her sanding had been erotic too - her firm ass and tits moving, her muscles not big but so visible, her movements so fluid, and the energy, working right next to him like that...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.