Boarding School Encounter
Chapter 7: Henrietta’s Pussy Tentacles Molests Her Class

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Henrietta’s Pussy Tentacles Molests Her Class - Henrietta, a young girl attending a boarding school in 19th Century England, comes in contact with a lesbian alien and her nubile tentacles!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Teacher/Student  

“Answer me, Miss Henrietta,” panted my Latin teacher, Miss Erma. She stepped back from the desk. I lay stretched over it, my ass burning from the spanking she gave me, my small breasts rubbing naked into the desk. Why does she have tentacles? I heard her thoughts echo in my head, one of my new powers since I met Merita, the lesbian alien. And out of her cunny?

I was naked, along with my new friend and lover Tabitha. We both were late arriving to Miss Erma’s class. We had been out in the countryside, looking for the missing core to Merita’s ship. We found it, but all the nanites—which were small automatons like the ones inside my body repairing mys pine—had escaped, eating the core in the process.

Merita feared they had encountered a human and were causing all sorts of problems.

And I wanted to help her, I did, but I had problems of my own. While Miss Erma spanked Tabitha and me, she excited us. There was something so erotic about her hand smacking over and over on my bottom, the loud crack, the heat reaching into my pussy and making me shudder with bliss. It was ecstatic. Amazing.

And that excitement made my pussy tentacles squirm. I tried to control myself while the class masturbated, watching our discipline. She spanked us until we had our orgasms. Tabitha came first, gasping and moaning. I tried to fight it, but Miss Erma was so insistent that I also achieve my release.

She made me cum. And I lost all control over my pussy tentacles.

Since the alien merged with me, I gained the tentacles and something Merita called telepathy. Now I had four squirming, writhing, and sensitive tentacles, as purple as Merita, in my cunny. They burst out of my pussy, eager to touch and caress a woman, to drive her wild with passion.

Before the masturbating class, I fucked Miss Erma with my tentacles, looking control of them when I climaxed. I plunged them in and out of her holes, ripping her dress off in the process. She gasped and moaned, my appendages reaming her asshole and pussy while the other sixteen-year-old students watched wide-eyed. Before, only Peony and Tabitha knew my secret.

Now they all knew.

What would they do? Would they think I was a freak? Something that belonged in a traveling menagerie and not in a school for educating young woman. Yes, the school had liberal policies on sapphic delights, encouraging faculty and students to explore each other’s bodies, to relieve each other’s hysterics.

To make love to each other in the most wicked of manner.

But this? I could hear the shock in Miss Erma’s voice as she stared at my pussy, trying to spot my tentacles. I didn’t know what to do. Help me, Merita, I plead to the voice that occupied my mind. What can I say?

I don’t know, Merita answered, her voice sluggish. She was despondent. Losing the core meant the possibility of being stranded on my planet. As much as she loved me and was glad she met, my world was so primitive. She talked about things I couldn’t even understand, that English didn’t even have words for.

I mean, there wasn’t even electricity in our school. It was too far from London or any other large city. We were lucky it had a railroad and a telegraph post in the nearby town.

“Miss Henriette, you will tell me what those are this instant,” insisted Miss Erma. “They were like the tentacles of an octopus. And the things they did to my body...”

“Wonderful things,” Tabitha sighed. My redhead friend rolled over onto her back, her round tits pillowing into two freckled mounds. “Weren’t they, Miss Erma? You loved them. You had such a release. Etta really cured the hysterics stirred by spanking our bums.”

“Yes, she did,” Miss Erma admitted. She patted her hair gathered in a severe bun. It was still severe, held in place by several hairpins, but more than a few locks had escaped as she thrashed. “I cannot deny that. But her ... tentacles are ... unusual.”

I bit my lip. “I am sorry, Miss Erma,” I said, a shudder running through my body. “I ... I...” Tears fell down my cheeks. “I tried to keep them under c-control. B-but when y-you made m-m-me org-gasm, they c-came out.”

Tears fell hot down my cheeks. My voice choked up. I covered my face with my hands, feeling all the eyes on me, my red butt, and my pussy. The class all had to be staring at my cunny, trying to see the tentacles.

“T-they’re n-new. I ... I...”

Yes, yes, tell them about me, sighed Merita. Just ... leave out where my ship is.

I tried to keep speaking, but the tears came faster. Tabitha put a comforting hand on my shoulder as I squirmed on the desk. They would lock me up. Send me to one of those Sanitariums. There was one near my house. So dark and foreboding. You could hear the people inside screaming.

Then Miss Erma grasped me with gentle fingers and pulled me onto my feet. She turned me around and hugged me. She still wore her heeled boots, giving her a few more inches of height. My face pressed into her ample bosom. It was such a comforting gesture as her hands stroked my back.

“There, there. It’s okay. I didn’t mean to frighten you. I was just ... shocked. I have never seen anything like that in my life. And what you did with them ... I have never had my hysterics cured with such vigor. Don’t cry.”

“E-everyone m-must think I-I’m a f-freak. A-a d-disgusting...”

“You’re not disgusting, right girls?”

“Right, Miss Erma,” the girls chorused.

“This morning, she took my maidenhead in the bath,” Peony spoke up. Her tentacles were ever so delightful and gave me such an effervescent release. It was quite satisfying. Even if it did disappoint Nurse Paige that my cherry was already plucked.”

“They do look ... fun,” Kayleigh said, a curvy girl with strawberry-blonde curls.

“Yes,” nodded a raven-haired, pale-faced girl with wide, blue eyes. I didn’t know her name. She licked at her sticky fingers, her gray skirts clearly hiked over her knees.

“Where do they come from?” another girl asked, an eager smile on her face.

“Can anyone grow them?”

“Did you get them in Africa?”

“Or China? I bet they’re from China. Or Japan.”

I swallowed. “No, no. I’ve never been to any exotic place. They’re—”

“Did a gypsy curse you?” another girl asked. “Or was it a fairy?”

“The gentle folk do have a sense of humor,” nodded Kayleigh. “I bet one of them did that.”

I froze, squirming. I thought Merita was a fairy when I first met her. That she had taken me inside her silver egg as part of her mischief. That sounds like a great story to tell, Merita said, her voice slightly more involved. Not so depressed. Tell them that.

“Yes.” I swallowed. “Last night, I went for a walk in the fog.”

Tabitha nodded her head in support.

“And while I was walking, a shooting star fell. It burned so bright and so hot, so I went to find it.” That part was true. “And I found this silver egg. It was so beautiful. I went to the egg and touched it and it ... it...”

“Hatched,” supplied Tabitha, taking my hand as I rested my head against Miss Erma’s round breast. Her nipple was hard, rubbing on my cheek. “It hatched and out came a fairy.”

“And she was beautiful.” I pictured Merita as she appeared. “Purple skin with absolutely no hair.”

“Even on her head?” the raven-haired girl asked.

“Yes. She didn’t even have eyebrows. And her breasts were round and her nipples were even darker purple. She was so beautiful. Enchanting, even.”

I was?Merita asked.

You were. You were gorgeous. As frightened as I was, I still noticed that.

“And she hovered over me with these tentacles. And she touched me with them. She sensed my hysterics were building, and she caressed me, kissed me, and took my maidenhead. I writhed in such wonderful bliss. Ecstasy.”

“Wow,” Peony said.

All the girls nodded their head. Since attending school, the had all discovered the joys women could share with each other. They squirmed on the desk, several still rubbing their cunnies, eager to have their first orgasm or a second.

“That does sound amazing,” Miss Erma said, still stroking my back. A tingle rushed down to my pussy.

Heat blossomed and the tentacles writhed inside.

“Her tentacles pumped in and out of me,” I continued, loving the feel of Miss Erma’s naked body against mine. Her nipple was right by my lips. I could lick her, nuzzle at her. “I gasped and writhed, and when I had my release, that wonderful moment of bubbling paroxysms, she merged with me.”

“What?” Miss Erma asked. Merged? With a fairy? How remarkable.

“She’s inside me now. We’re one person. And the tentacles are her gift. Now I get to play with them. I get the joy of stroking a woman and plunging my appendages in and out of her cunny. To embrace the wonderful feel of silky flesh caressing me.”

I shuddered. “It is such a wonderful feeling. I had such joy when my tentacles cured your hysterics, Miss Erma. I had my release, too.”

“I heard, you wicked girl.” The older woman shuddered. “So you are possessed by a fairy. And one with tentacles. I am not familiar with that kind.”

“But there are so many,” I told her. “And I bet there are even more lost to history, not recorded down and were lost as the Christians stamped out the local pagan beliefs.”

“Quite right you are,” she nodded. “Well, class, this is a remarkable turn of events.”

She broke away from me, stepping back, her body flushed as her heeled boots clicked on the floor. She stared down at the tattered remains of her dress clinging about her hips, a frown appearing. She bent down, grasping a torn scrap of fabric belonging to her undergarments.

“I am sorry about the dress, Miss Erma.” I swallowed. “I’m afraid by holding my tentacles in, by trying to fight my orgasm, it caused me to lose all control when it did finally happen.”

“Well, in light of the satisfaction your tentacles gave me, I am more than gracious enough to forgive you.” She smiled, licking her lips. “I think all of us can agree that we experienced such delight today.”

“Definitely,” Tabitha nodded, standing naked beside me.

The other girls in the classroom nodded, their eyes all staring at me. It made me feel so self-conscious. My dress was folded on the desk. I wanted to pull it on. A shiver ran through me. And a twinge of excitement increasing the heat. The tentacles writhed more, caressing the walls of my pussy.

The black-haired girl gasped. “Her groin just moved. Was that your tentacles, Henrietta?”

“Yes,” I blushed. “Um...”

“Christine,” she answered, blue eyes wide.

“Yes,” I nodded. “Between everyone looking at me and embracing Miss Erma’s naked body has made me more than a little hysterical. And they do get active when I feel those flutters.”

“Wow,” a few of the girl’s said.

“Miss Erma,” Christine said, her eyes eager, “may we have another demonstration of her tentacles? I think we would all be so grateful if we could see them. Observe them. They are a remarkable discovery.”

“Hmm,” Miss Erma said as she seated herself on her desk and crossed her legs. Her large breasts jiggled, her nipples so hard and inviting. “I think that is a good way to spend class. I rather doubt any of you girls are in the state of mind to learn Latin today. And I, for one, and far too aroused to want to teach it right now.

“You may go ahead with a demonstration, Miss Henrietta.”

“Thank you,” I smiled.

A demonstration, giggled Merita. More like an orgy. I think we are about to have a lot of fun.

I’m glad you’re feeling better.

She sighed. Well, wallowing in self-pity isn’t going to help with my situation. We just have to find those nanites before they cause too many problems. Besides, it is not terrible here. I have pleasant company. I rather like being bonded with you.

As do I, Merita. I would miss you greatly, but I also want your happiness.

Such a wonderful girl. I felt her emotions beating with love.

I smiled.

“Um, Henrietta, why are you just standing there daydreaming?” Christine asked.

“Are you okay?” Peony asked.

“She’s just talking to the fairy,” Tabitha said. She hugged me from behind. “When they talk, Henrietta gets all dreamy.” But it is so sexy when she’s dreamy, especially the way she wiggles her hips. I could stare at her backside all day. No wonder men love watching women walk.

My smile grew as I read Tabitha’s thoughts. I sensed hers more than others, probably because I felt so close to her.

“So, this is how you get her pussy tentacles out,” Tabitha said. “It’s really not hard. You just have to tease her.” Tabitha lips kissed at my neck. With my blonde hair in two pigtails, it was easy for her to do.

I moaned, the soft touch of her lips sending wonderful pleasure rippling down my body. I undulated my hips, grinding back into her. She let out a purr of delight, her fingers tracing slow circles around my stomach while I felt her hard nipples against my back and her fiery down of pubic hair tickling the cheeks of my bottom.

“Then we just slid one hand up and the other down,” Tabitha purred.

I groaned as her fingers trailed across my body. One came up and brushed the bottom of my right breast while the other stroked down. My pussy clenched and my tentacles undulated inside of me, caressing my sensitive cunny walls. Her finger reached my golden down and stroked through it, curling fine hairs about her digit. She kissed me again, her touch still teasing me. Juices wept down my thighs as one finger went higher, the other lower.

I gasped as she brushed the edge of my areola, swirling across the pink patch for my nipple. Her other finger moved lower and lower, reaching between my thighs and stroking past my cunny’s slit. I trembled in her embrace as her finger spiraled into my nipple, caressing it.

“Look at how she trembles and moans,” Tabitha purred.

Everyone watched. Their eyes wide. The girls licked their lips and fidgeted. Some resumed masturbating, letting out their own sighs. It was ... enthralling. The way they watched me with rosy cheeks and glossy eyes.

I excited them.

“Tabitha,” I moaned as she stroked her finger up my slit, pushing between my plump vulva to caress my inner delight. She brushed my clitoris, the pleasure shooting to my sensitive tentacles. They reached for the entrance of my pussy.

“Mmm, I love it when you moan my name, Etta.” She stroked my clitoris faster. “She really loves it when you do this. It really makes her go wild.”

“I see,” Christine said, licking her lips, her blue eyes focused on Tabitha’s finger dancing around my clitoris. “I have discovered that spot to be quite ... stimulating myself.”

Tabitha laughed, rubbing harder. “I bet you have, saucy girl.”

I moaned, arching my neck. Tabitha pinched my nipple, adding more trembling delight to my body. My tentacles pressed out the entrance of my pussy. Girls gasped, spotting the four purple appendages as they wiggled out, dripping with my juices.

“That is astounding,” Christine said.

“They are coming out of her.”

“Look at how long they are.”

“And they’re dripping with her cream. I bet they must taste remarkable.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Peony moaned, her face contorting as she came on her fingers, her desk rocking.

Christine bit her lip. “May I ... touch one, Henrietta?”

“I think I would like that very much,” I purred and stepped forward, my tentacles reaching before me.

Christine reached out with a hesitant hand. She brushed my tentacle, which sent a wonderful shiver through me. I groaned as her finger stroked me, gathering my cunny juices glistening like dew on the purple appendage. She brought her finger to her lips, sucked on it.

“Mmm, you taste sweet,” she said, a blush on her cheeks. “I can’t believe this school. And now this. It’s all ... so much.”

“I know,” I said as I stood naked, the other girls leaning forward in their desks or craning their heads to see over their classmates. “It’s all so intoxicating to do these naughty acts.”

She nodded her head and touched my tentacle again. She stroked her fingers up and down it as I shivered. My pussy clenched about my tentacles, the other three wiggling and writhing as her soft touch stirred delicious tingles down the appendage.

“You shiver when I touch you.” Christine licked her lips. “What’s it feel like?”

“Like someone’s touching my nipples or cunny,” I answered. “Or my clitoris.”

“They’re that sensitive?” another girl asked, her eyes wide.

“Yes, they are. They’re like ... extensions of my pussy. It makes me feel amazing to touch and stroke others with them.”

“And take their maidenheads?” Peony asked.

“That is definitely a treat,” I nodded. “Like Christmas pudding.”

Christmas? asked Merita.

Just a holiday. Where we—

My thoughts were scattered by Christine’s tongue licking at the tip of my appendage. She circled it, gathering the juices beading on my purple tentacle, her blue eyes flashing up to mine. Color burned even brighter in her pale cheeks as she made my other three tentacles lash and writhe.

I moaned in delight. Her tongue was so delicious on my tentacle. And then she opened wide and sucked on it. I groaned, my back arching and my small breasts jiggling before me. The desks creaked as the girls squirm.

“It’s like she’s sucking on a prick,” one girl said.

“Eww,” another gasped. “That’s disgusting.”

“But this isn’t.”

The girl who squealed let out a breathy, “No. No, it is not.”

The brunette sitting beside Christine suddenly seized a second tentacle, both her hands wrapped about it, stroking up and down the undulating length as she opened her mouth wide. I pressed my tentacle past her lips, savoring her warm, sucking mouth.

I shuddered as two girls sucked my tentacles. Christine’s tongue danced while the brunette’s cheeks hollowed. She sucked so hard, loving my tentacle while her hands pumped up and down my length for as far as she could reach, her fists gliding along thanks to my cunny juices.

“Wow, look at her face,” Peony said. “She looks like she is in heaven.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my hips shifting. The sucking sensations shivered down my body.

“What’s it feel like?”

“Like someone is sucking on my tentacles,” I gasped. “Better than having my nipples sucked on. Oh, yes, yes, please, keep sucking. Oh, you are making me feel all fluttery.”

“She’s going to orgasm,” chuckled a girl in the back.

“Definitely,” Tabitha purred as she pressed up behind me again.

This time, both her hands cupped my breasts as she nibbled on my shoulder. My small tits were the perfect size for her to cup. Her fingers swiped across my mounds and brushed my hard nipples. They throbbed, shooting bliss down to my pussy.

Juices dripped down my thighs. I squirmed, my two free tentacles writhing. I arched my neck as Christine and the brunette sucked hard on my tentacles. They worshiped them. My stomach fluttered as the pleasure built.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.