Open Minded Families - Cover

Open Minded Families

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Long story. Great sex scenes, just not every other paragraph. 16 year old boy becomes a guru at sex Part 1 of 5

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Characters

The Halls

Me - Sean - 16

Sister - Dani (Daniel) - 17

Mom - Gwen - 37

Dad - Brad - 41

The Adlers

Susan - mid 20’s- Y tour guide

Carl - 16 - Susan’s Brother

Amy - 16 - Susan’s sister

Madge - 67 - Susan’s mom

Milton (Milt) - mid 60’s - Susan’s dad

The Haydens

Stephanie (Steph) - 16 - swimming partner

Gerald - dad - late 40’s

Nancy - mom - late 40’s (clit ring)

Keith - bro - 18

The Hudsons (neighbors)

Kate - mid 30’s (clit ring)

Bill - mid 30’s

Jenna - 19 (clit ring)

Jed - mid 20’s - Gay - Butcher (Kate’s brother)

Jesse - mid 20’s - Jed’s boyfriend

Carla - Desk Clerk - 18

Jack, Jerod, Don - late 20’s? - 3 pool contractors

Tim - 19 - truck driver

Helen - 21 - Wally’s clerk

Bev Green - single neighbor


Saturday - The Party!

As parties go, I’d say the practice party yesterday was a complete success. I was a little worried we had over done it though. Here it is 10:00 and everyone is still crapped out. Bunch of lite-weights! Mom needed some shit from the store, so Susan, Amy and I got dressed and went to Wally’s. When we were checking out the clerk asked quietly if we all got naked? I looked at her and realized it was the same clerk from yesterday. I said yep, and had a ball! She asked if that was an invitation yesterday and I asked Are you willing to get naked? She said Yea, I think so. I wrote down the address for her and didn’t really expect her to show. Amy rubbed the back of her hand and said You won’t regret it! What’s your name? She said Helen.

You won’t believe this but a block away from the house we could smell the BBQ. People were stirring and Jed, Jess and dad were starting to serve up the pork. I could probably write an entire chapter on how good the food was, but I can’t see anybody masturbating to that ... well, maybe! All the typical comments, Dani’s was really good, she said this was better than sex! Carla said you’re doing it wrong, then rubbed one of her pork ribs on Dani’s pussy and dove in. Everyone else went on eating until we heard Dani cumming and looked over and saw Carla pop her head up covered in BBQ sauce and cum! My only thought was I’d make a fortune if I could bottle that!

Most everyone had been up a whopping two hours and half of them were now taking naps! Mom came over and grabbed dad, Amy, Susan and me and headed for the sex tent! Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy! She said I just wanted to tell you four how special you all are. And, that absolutely nothing would ever get in the way of our being together. Now, either Brad or Sean please fuck me and either Susan or Amy please let me eat your pussy. Dad and I just looked at each other and played Rock Paper Scissors. Mom pushed us both down and said there ARE two holes down there! Amy straddled mom’s head and Susan helped the guys get lined up. About ten minutes in mom stuck her head up and was grabbing Amy’s tits and said You know Hun, I really like blonde pussy and went back to eating. Susan was licking me dad and mom all at the same time. Dad pulled out of mom’s ass and got behind Susan and rubbed his dick (and mom’s juices) all over her ass-hole. Then tenderly shoved it in. Susan planted her face were dad’s dick was and mom was beside her self. Best tasting pussy she had ever eaten, the most loving son a mother could hope for, a lesbian lover who didn’t know when to stop, and a husband who condoned it all. She yelled for Dani to get her ass in there. Dani knelt by mom’s head and went down to kiss her and got sidetracked on Amy’s pussy!

Jed ran out to his truck (naked!) grabbed a CD and put it in the TV. “Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair”! It didn’t break the mood but it sure changed it! Instead of the ceiling grabbing cums, we fell into huge group hug and pretty much started crying. (I didn’t cry, but the pollen count was high and my eyes watered!). We were one big happy family that was very much in love!

We all went up to the master shower rinsing each other off, mom said “Hear me out before anybody says anything. Brad and I talked about this most of last night, I’ve called Milt & Madge (Susan and Amy’s parents) and broached the idea. I know there’d be hundreds of details to work out, but Jack (the contractor) has some great ideas. I interrupted and said Come on mom get on with it. Mom took a deep breath and said We think Amy and Susan should move in with us! Don’t say anything now, think about it the rest of the weekend and we’ll all sit down Monday and talk!

Somebody rang the door bell and mom grabbed a robe and ran downstairs. She cracked the door and there was one of our other neighbors Beverly (Bev). She was single and had two older daughters. She very seriously looked at mom and said, We’ve been neighbors for 10 some odd years, Your stinking up the whole neighborhood with that gawd awful smell, naked people are running out to their vehicles, and the noises coming from your backyard are very disconcerting! Mom just stood there a second thinking and Bev said Well? Bev said, This is some kind of sex thing isn’t it, And you didn’t invite me you bitch! Mom said OK, you’re welcome to come in but you have to take off all your clothes on the porch and you have to suck the first three cocks you see! Mom pulled the door open and the fell into each others arms. Bev, it’s so good to see you, I didn’t know whether to invite you or not! Bev was looking over mom’s shoulder and said They really are all naked aren’t they. Mom said yea, it’s kinda our new thing. Bev broke the hug and started to walk around mom and mom stopped here. Bev said you weren’t serious, mom just said Yes, Very! Bev stepped back and dad, Amy, Susan and I all walked down the stairs. Bev reached for her buttons but wasn’t moving very fast. Mom decided to help her out. Blouse, shoes, pants were no problem. Bra eventually came off. Mom just said If you don’t get those panties off someone is going to see you topless on my front porch, How are you going to explain that? Bev reached down and pulled them off quickly and ran inside. Mom dropped her robe and gave Bev a big ole hug! See, kinda fun isn’t it? Mom showed Bev the cubby holes in the changing room and they walked out arm in arm. Mom said OK one more initiation rite and your always welcome. Bev looked at her and said You weren’t serious? Mom just said Very! but, your free to leave if you get uncomfortable. And, I know you Bev you haven’t seen a man’s cock, much less had sex in the past year have you? Bev said Almost two!

Jack came in looking for mom to discuss the new living arrangements. Mom said Jack, this is Bev, Bev, Jack. Jack, Bev would very much like to suck your cock, is that ok with you. Hell yes! Bev said can we at least go in the changing room? Mom said No, right here, right now! Mom told Jack to go easy, she’s almost a virgin!

Fifteen minutes later Jack headed out to the patio. Mom and I were in the kitchen talking when Bev came in. Sean, you remember Bev from next door. Oh yea, Hi! Mom looked at Bev and down to Sean’s dick. Bev said Gwen, he’s your son! Yea, give him a really good one! Mom had forewarned me this was going to happen so I just stood there with my hands on my hips. Bev dropped to her knees and was swallowing her second cock!

Mom was on the patio looking for a good third partner and had an idea. Tim was obviously the biggest cock here, almost scary big! And, Amy had the nicest pussy here, hands down!

She brought them both over to the table and explained what was happening. Mom said Sorry Tim, but I’m really hoping she chooses the pussy!

Sean and Bev went out to the table and found mom. I said, Mom, she’s great, we’ll be seeing more of her won’t we? Mom said I don’t know, she has one more cock to swallow. When Bev looked at Tim and honest to gawd look of fright was on her face. Mom quickly interrupted saying, I know that my be a little daunting so, I’m gonna give you a choice. Suck his dick or eat Amy’s pussy! Bev said Gwen, I can’t suck his dick, it kinda scares me and, I’ve never eaten a pussy before, I wouldn’t know what to do. Amy put her arm around Bev and said Follow me to the school yard! Bev felt Amy’s tit rubbing on hers and it was very arousing! Mom just said You’re in good hands Bev!

Amy pointed out a few things on the way to the tent. BBQ, is the best you’ll ever have, cabana has a shower and if your lucky a masseur OR masseuse (usually both!), and this, holding the door open is ‘The Tent’! Mom grabbed a lesbian movie and threw it on and grabbed Dani and Carla to go outside. Dani said Hi Ms Green (Bev) as she passed. Bev looked up and did a double take, Gwen’s very naked daughter and another very naked girl were walking out hand in hand!

Amy took charge and said The best way to learn about Sapphic loving is by first having a lady friend do things to you, then you copying what they do back to your lady friend! Amy had Bev’s legs spread and was rubbing her inner thighs the whole time she was talking. Now it was all play and no talk! Amy ran her fingers as lightly as possible over Bev’s pussy, then back to just the inner thighs. Bev was beside herself already, her juices were literally flowing out of her, and Amy wasn’t sure how to slow her down, she was about to cum! Amy had a thought and straddled Bev’s head, but keeping her pussy as far from her face as she could. Now Bev was looking up into Amy’s pussy and put her hands on the backs of Amy’s thighs. It was working, Bev now had something else to think about! Bev ran her hands up to Amy’s butt and back down her thighs. She kept doing that for about five minutes but kept her hands moving closer and closer towards the inside of her thighs. When Bev’s fingers grazed the spot where the pussy and thigh meet, Amy shivered. Bev said Oh, I’m sorry. Amy just said Sorry my ass please do it again. Bev said You’re liking this then? Amy said to look at her pussy, see how wet it is, run a finger through it and feel how hot it is. Bev did and rubbed it just for a few seconds, the wiped her hands on the bean bag. Amy said HunghUngh, do it again. Bev ran her fingers through it again and Amy said Now put those fingers in your mouth. Bev sniffed, licked and eventually sucked for all she was worth. I’m sure it had nothing to do with Amy running her fingers through Bev’s pussy. Amy told Bev to open her eyes and look at her pussy. See those juices running down my thighs lick them up for me please. Amy lowered her pussy closer to Bev’s face and planted her face in Bev’s pussy. Bev dry cleaned both thighs and was now working up the courage to stick her tongue right on Amy’s pussy. Amy decided she could use a little encouragement and dropped her pussy right on Bev’s mouth. Amy held Bev’s pussy apart and uncovered her clit and started nibbling. Bev’s tongue took a trip down the rabbit hole and probably wouldn’t be back for a day or two! Bev’s hands were all over Amy’s ass and thighs and spread her lips and went after Amy’s clit. They both were thrashing like sharks out of water and screaming. They finally collapsed on each other and Bev kept rubbing Amy’s ass. Amy kissed Bev’s pussy and Bev said Oh GAWD Please no more! No one was in the tent but that little counter top Jack had put around the wall had a dozen people with plates full of pork, and hands full of either dicks or pussy! Every one applauded and Bev looked up, got extremely embarrassed and tried hiding under the bean bags. Mom went in and crouched down by Bev’s head and asked Is that the kind of disconcerting noises you were hearing?! Bev reached up and pulled mom down on top of them both. Mom reached up and gave Amy the biggest smile she had and just mouthed the words Perfect and Thank You! Then kissed her very long and lovingly. Mom, Amy and Bev went up to the master bath and weren’t seen for another hour!

Mom, Amy, Bev and I were sitting at the table and Bev asked How did all this get started? Mom just looked at her and said Sean wanted to learn how to swim! I don’t know who started it, but first Tim, then Jack and Jerod, and eventually everyone at the party came up to Amy and patted her on the back and asked if she could teach them how to be a lesbian.

We talked another few minutes and Amy said take me to the tent, but don’t get your hopes up, that’ll cum later! At the door to the tent Amy turned and yelled Lesbian Lessons available now! I didn’t know if she was serious or not but all of a sudden, Mom, Bev, Kate, Jenna, Carla, Dani, Susan, Steph and Nancy were all heading to the tent. I started to follow Amy in and she pushed me back saying Ladies Only!

The front doorbell rang again. I grabbed a robe and answered it. It was Helen from Wally’s. I was really surprised and I guess it showed she said You didn’t think I’d show did you? I said Actually no, I didn’t. But, I wasn’t kidding about the clothes, there’s a dozen or so people here and we’re all naked. She looked at me and said You’re not. I took off the robe and said Still wanna come in? I showed her the changing room and waited outside. We had a shitload of beautiful women here and I was in awe of most of them. But three things grabbed my attention and wouldn’t let go. First I know what the term Ginger refers to now. The most beautiful shade of light red you have ever seen. Trimmed in the shape of a heart, and no hair from about the middle of her pussy all the way around to her ass! GAWD I’m hungry! And, two or I guess I should say two and three, nipples that I swear to gawd are over an inch long. She saw me staring and said Yea, they do get kinda big. I usually have to carry extra band-aids. I looked at her questioningly. She said most women don’t mind a little bump for a nipple showing, it’s sexy! But these honkers are like little tits on top of bigger tits! I use band-aids when it’s real cold, or I am unusually excited to tape them down, and then just hope the band-aid is strong enough! I said, Well, you’re gonna have to get comfortable showing them off or go buy a whole bunch more band-aids! I leaned my head down and sucked one in. I almost felt like I was sucking on a dick! I looked up at her and asked You ok with this, she said Uncomfortable but ok, now quit talking and suck a little more!

I said between her red hair and my lady-friends blonde hair this is going to be a very colorful weekend. She asked where the blonde was. I said That’s Amy, and she’s out in the tent giving lesbian lessons! She very excitedly asked if we could watch. Yea, come on. I told her the rules about closed doors and that that was pretty much the only rule! Pointing at the stairs, I said I’d show her upstairs later, but that there was an awesome shower up there. On the patio I pointed out the BBQ, the cabana. Then Helen interrupted me and said all those guys staring in is probably the tent, right? I asked how old she was and she said 21. I continued, wine, or beer. She said beer please. And, we headed for the tent. I said afterwards we could grab some food. She clutched my arm and said My gawd, did you see the dick on that guy. I said I didn’t see who she was talking about, but it was probably Tim, and sorry, but he still thinks he’s gay! But, we are starting to see chinks in his armor! We leaned against the counter and Helen couldn’t keep focused on one spot. Nine women, every hole had something or another in it. Nine mouths were very busy. Out of 18 tits there may have been five or six free. Needless to say everyone was having fun. I told Helen I could take her in if she wanted. She said No I haven’t done a lot of stuff with other women and wouldn’t want to dampen the fun, but just watching is really making me horny. She grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy, her completely soaked pussy! She pulled my leg aside and stood in front of me turned her head sideways and said FUCK ME NOW! She bent over just enough for me to get my dick in her pussy (AstroGlide NOT needed!). Then I just stood there while she rode my dick up and down. It only took a couple minutes and she was screaming how great gawd was. EVERY head there turned towards us. One, everyone thought ALL the women were in the tent, and TWO nobody saw all this blazingly beautiful red hair come in!

Amy feigned being mad and came out and grabbed Helen and said I forgot your name Hun? She said Helen. Well Helen, I’m Amy and it would really make me look bad if a woman was out here getting her rocks off with one of these lowly men when you have all these marvelous women in here dying to meet/eat you! Helen tried to tell her that she was very inexperienced with women and Amy cut her off and said What better way to get experience! Amy pushed Helen down to a bean bag and Yelled Fresh Meat Girls. About an hour later I heard a very loud Oh gawd is GREAT, and saw a flash of red just before it was buried under a sea of women!

Most of the women were moving very very slowly, so the guys were going in one at a time and helping them to one of the three showers. Finally on the second trip we found Helen. I asked if she was ok. She just reached up and pulled me down on top of her and said FUCK ME AGAIN NOW! Amy heard her and started working on my dick trying to find at lease a semblance of a hardon. Then that fucking finger of hers in my ass and I was hard! I usually perform better when things are my idea and I really just want to see my partner orgasm. With Helen taking charge I was kinda off my game. Fortunately Amy saw this and stayed to help. Withing a few minutes though we had her talking to gawd again! Amy took her to the master shower. The guys had finished shuttling the girls to the showers and I just kinda laid there saying A little help Please! No body listened or cared, somebody threw me a towel though!

Amy and Helen hadn’t come down yet, so I grabbed Susan and we went up. They were both squatted on the floor giggling, laughing and talking. Susan and I stepped in a squatted down next to them. I looked at Helen and said for a girl that was reluctant about getting naked, you seem to have had a pretty good time. She punched me in the shoulder and said you people are amazing, you have a way of making people drop their inhibitions and not feel guilty about it. I could go down and do it all again. I might leave the guys out of it this time, I really like this woman stuff, but think I need a lot more practice. Susan was waving her hand in the air and said Oh Oh Oh I like women! I asked Helen if she was hungry. She said for food?, I could eat!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.