Open Minded Families - Cover

Open Minded Families

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Long story. Great sex scenes, just not every other paragraph. 16 year old boy becomes a guru at sex Part 1 of 5

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Characters

The Halls

Me - Sean - 16

Sister - Dani (Daniel) - 17

Mom - Gwen - 37

Dad - Brad - 41

The Adlers

Susan - mid 20’s- Y tour guide

Carl - 16 - Susan’s Brother

Amy - 16 - Susan’s sister

Madge - 67 - Susan’s mom

Milton (Milt) - mid 60’s - Susan’s dad

The Haydens

Stephanie (Steph) - 16 - swimming partner

Gerald - dad - late 40’s

Nancy - mom - late 40’s (clit ring)

Keith - bro - 18

The Hudsons (neighbors)

Kate - mid 30’s (clit ring)

Bill - mid 30’s

Jenna - 19 (clit ring)

Jed - mid 20’s - Gay - Butcher (Kate’s brother)

Jesse - mid 20’s - Jed’s boyfriend

Carla - Desk Clerk - 18

Jack, Jerod, Don - late 20’s? - 3 pool contractors

Tim - 19 - truck driver


I finally fought my way out of bed. Susan and Amy were curled up together and oblivious to the world. Dani’s door was shut, and I didn’t hear anything. Downstairs mom was reading the paper and having her coffee. I kissed her on the cheek and said Mornin! We talked a few minutes and I said she should go talk to Jack about hot & cold water showers. She said Good idea and went to find Jack. I moved to the patio table and could overhear pretty much everything. She said she had a couple of things she’d like to add to the list and would understand if they didn’t get done on time. First, she said, Can you do the Hot & Cold water to the showers or do I need a plumber. No, I can do it and kinda thought you’d eventually want it, so, when I plumbed the hot tub I put in the fittings I knew we’d need to get water to the cabana. I think I even have everything I need in the truck and can have that done in a couple hours ... Next! Mom said she wanted to run some kind of decorative lights criss-crossing the patio. She continued that she could add hooks to the house side but she need something on the outside edge. Jack said No problem at all, in fact, hang on a minute and he went to talk to Don. Jack came back to mom and Don took off. Jack said I’ll have that set up for you before we leave today too! Mom said, you’re just too easy, bet you can’t do this one. She walked over to the edge of the patio and said You’ve seen that mattress we use in the living room? He said he didn’t see much of the mattress, but saw all the people piled on it! I want a screened enclosure the same size as the mattress here so we can set up the mattress and just leave it. It would need some kind of flap or door, completely screened in for bugs, and some kind of pull down tarp to keep rain out. Jack was rubbing his chin and said, yea, I got some ideas. Can you set out the mattress so I can get some measurements. Mom hollered over to me and told me to setup the mattress.

Once it was setup, Jack and mom came in and Jack was measuring and taking notes. He asked mom and I to lay in the middle and bounce around a little. Jack took some more measurements and said let me go make a couple calls, I’ll be right back.

He cornered mom and said he could have the lumber and most of the other supplies here in about an hour. He could have it up and usable before they left today, but they’d have some fine-tuning and painting to do tomorrow. He asked about lighting and mom said she’d just hang a few string lights. He said, OH! hang on a minute and called Don. You still there, good, the box next to the one you just got bring it too! Stop at Hanks and get three dimmer switches, no the circular ones, and a 100ft outdoor extension cord. Perfect, see ya in a bit!

Jack said well, I gotta a lotta work to do, if you’ll excuse me. Mom interrupted him and said One more thing and grabbed his arm and dragged him into the cabana. She pushed Jack so he was sitting on the massage table and leaned down to put his dick in her mouth. She loved the feeling of a soft dick getting hard in her mouth, It made her feel kinda powerful! She sucked him till he was as hard as she thought he was gonna get then went to work on his balls and ass.

He said Mrs Hall ... mom interrupted and said Gwen! He continued Gwen I’m not gonna last much longer and I really don’t know where you’re taking this but, I’d really like to fuck you. Mom pulled him off the table and she crawled on and pulled Jack on top of her. Jack was rubbing her pussy thinking he’d want a little moisture down there and smiled to himself saying If it gets any more moist I’m not gonna feel a thing! He pumped for four or five minutes and started picking up speed, so did mom, she was meeting him thrust for thrust and finally had enough and arched her pussy as high as it would go and froze. Jack was cumming hard and now, mom was too. They relaxed back down to the table and were both breathing very hard. Mom said And that’s only part of your bonus! You and your crew be here this weekend, Friday night till Sunday night, stay as long as you want and NO work. It’s the unofficial christening of the patio. If you guys do your jobs right you can even sleep (if there’s time for that!) in the Sex Tent!

As they were getting under the shower, and right after they were done screaming about no hot water, mom said You guys have been perfect gentleman and we really appreciate it, but I have one more thing I’d like to say and you can do with it what you may. Yes, Dani is a minor, but only for two more months, she’s on the pill, she’s by no means a virgin, and she’d really like to fuck Jerod. Brad and I are ok with it, in fact would actually appreciate it just to get her to shut up about it! Anyway, tell Jerod, don’t tell Jerod, that’s your call.

Mom went into the kitchen for a drink, Jack started working and I just stared out at the pool thinking how great this is!

Susan and Amy came down. Susan went over to mom and was hugging on her and kissing her neck. When she ran her hand down to mom’s pussy, she drew it back and sniffed, Susan looked at mom and said Sean or and she looked around the pool and said Jack? Mom was really blushing and Susan put her hand back on mom’s bush and started rubbing it all over. Mom pushed Susan’s hand away and blushingly whispered Jack! Susan grabbed her arm and led her upstairs to the shower. Susan looked back at mom as they were climbing the stairs and said You naughty girl. Mom slapped her ass and said stop it!

Amy came out holding a cup of coffee. I looked at her and said coffee? Yea, sometimes. I held up my Mt Dew and said I liked my caffeine cold! She straddled my legs, facing me and sat in my lap, pushing my dick down so it wouldn’t go in her pussy. She leaned forward and kissed me a few times and started her hips going back and forth over my dick. She asked, So, what are we doing today. I said until I cum, we’re gonna keep right on doing what we’re doing now. Then we’ll spend the rest of the day looking for new and better ways to make you cum!

The doorbell rang about 9 mom looked out the peep hole and grabbed her robe. She opened the door and said Hi Kate, what’s up. Kate Hudson lived across the street, was married to Bill and had a 19 year old daughter name Jenna.

Kate asked if she could come in for just a minute and mom said now wasn’t a very good time. The kids are running around half dressed can you come back in 15 minutes or so. Kate smiled and said I’d bet $100 you’re naked under that robe, the kids are completely naked and if that Contractors Truck is who I think it is, there’s three very lovely swinging dicks working on your house somewhere!

Mom said, how’d you know. Kate said more than once you’ve been bare-ass naked on your front porch hugging someone. And yesterday when your boy and a very lovely young lady were standing on your porch naked, I kinda put two and two together.

Mom opened the door and let Kate in asked if she wanted some coffee. Oh, that’d be great. Kate was looking out on the patio and saw Don, and half screamed while she slid the door open. I thought it might be you! she said and hugged Don. Don said Hi Kate! Kate said Hi, and asked how the owner was. Don said awesome and very open-minded. Kate said they’d catch up later. She did slide over to Jerod though and said Jenna is still pissed at you! They kissed each other on the cheek. Kate turned to mom and said want some explanations?

Mom topped off their coffee’s and sat with Kate at the breakfast nook. Kate said Long story short. Bill (my husband) and I sometimes fill in as managers at a Nudist resort (Side Of The River Ranch). The guys came out to do some work for us. She added, and I am a little disappointed in you! Me, Why me. One, you’ve still got your robe on and two you haven’t offered me a place to strip. Mom said Oh My Gawd, I’m sorry, this nudity thing is kinda new to us and I admit there are times I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Mom pointed out the bathroom and said there were places to put her clothes, she’d see them. Then she stood up and took off her robe. Kate traced both of mom’s nipples and said nice! When she came back she was just about to sit down and mom practically screamed you have a ring too! Mom told her about Nancy’s ring and how adept Sean had become playing with it. Sean and Amy were just coming down the stairs and mom yelled for Sean to come here. Mom pointed at Kate’s pussy and Sean just said Kool! He stuck his hand out and said Hi, I’m Sean and this is Amy. Kate stood and kissed both on the cheeks and said I’m Kate, I live across the street.

Sean a little too enthusiastically said You’re Jenna’s mom!? Kate said Yep. Kate saw Amy staring at the ring a lot and grabbed her hand and put it on the ring. Amy moved it around a little and said why? Kate pulled the ring up a little and her clit popped out and Amy smiled and said OH!

Amy and I got sodas and headed out to the patio. Mom asked Kate if she got a look at the patio when she was out there. Kate said not really. Mom grabbed her hand and said come on. Mom went thru the whole spiel, Sex Tent, cabana, lights, and ended up at the BBQ. We’re having an unofficial christening this week end can you three make it. Kate said Yea, we’d love to. Mom said she had to get her ass in gear and hit the grocery store and butcher shop.

Kate said I tell you what, I know the best butcher in the state, Best quality cuts, has everything you could possible need and gives my friends a hell of a discount. Mom said perfect, who do I have to kill. Kate said no one, If Sean can make me cum in 10 minutes or less, I’ll tell you!

My ears perked up, I didn’t hear what they said, just my name. Mom yelled at me to come over. Sean, do yo think you can make Kate cum in 10 minutes. I reached over and pulled her ring just a little and she pushed her pussy harder into my hand. I turned to mom and said Yea I can do it! Amy went up and grabbed Susan, Dani and Carla and told them what was happening. Kate was laying on a lounger and Sean just came out of the cabana. Kate looked at Don and said you’re the official time keeper. Sean looked at Don who said On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!

I started on Kate’s ass and pussy, just brushing my fingers over the ring. But, every time I touched the ring she jumped a little bit more and kept trying to push her pussy into my hand. I kept brushing over the ring and was working her ass and pussy with my tongue and fingers. I yelled time. Don said 7 minutes left. I figured it was time, grabbed the bottle of AstroGlide and poured some on her pussy so it ran down her ass crack. I just spread it around for a minute and grabbed the ring, pulled up and out, but before I laid it down I turned it about a quarter turn. The clit was still exposed but now the ring was putting a little pressure on it. I yelled time, Don said 5 left. I lowered my mouth on her clit and got my fingers in position by her ass. Kate was writhing now and moaning very loudly, I had her. I pushed my fingers into her ass very rough and went for the spot Susan had been training me to find. Then it dawned on me, that spot is in the pussy not her butt! She was still getting into it and didn’t know I fucked up. I turned my fingers so the were pointing up and started pumping not so gently. And started a light nibbling on her clit. Thar She Blows - I had come all over my face and she was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. She couldn’t stop gyrating her hips and Don announced 7 minutes and 44 seconds! Kate yelled at Don to shut the fuck up and would somebody please go get some handcuffs and put me in the back of her car! She grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her and said 16? Honey, you and I are going to patent that move (as soon as you show me what you fucking did!) and make a fortune!

Kate looked at mom who had a huge smile on her face, and Kate just said shut the fuck up! Mom grabbed her and said let’s get cleaned up. And they went to the master shower. All three of the guys patted me on the shoulder and said that was amazing. Don added, If I get my wife pierced, will you teach me that!

Amy came over and hugged me and said you need a shower, come on! Now that we had hot water in the cabana we just slid in there.

Mom and Kate were playing/talking more than cleaning. Kate said I was going to give you his info anyway, but I thought that would be fun. And, I’m a little slutty and fuck quite a bit, besides, there is NO WAY IN HELL anybody can make me come in 10 minutes! Mom corrected her saying Actually it was 7-44. Kate punched mom on the shoulder and said shut up! And, it wasn’t just a run of the mill cum either - I don’t ever remember cumming that hard!

OK, the butcher is my brother and seriously he’ll have everything you need and you won’t be disappointed. We’ll call him when we get out and I’ll have him eMail you a price list and you can start from there. And, if you don’t mind another swinging dick at the party, he’ll deliver. He is gay though and may want to bring his boyfriend. If that bothers you just don’t tell him about the party. No, No, we don’t have a problem with gay!

Mom checked her eMail and printed the one from Jed. Mom and Kate went over it making notes here and there. Mom told Kate that Brad had never really BBQ’d before and would probably screw up half of it, so we’d better have extra. Kate said, another reason to invite Jed, he’s awesome on the grill and would gladly teach you husband.

Kate called and placed the order and didn’t invite so much as tell him he and Jesse would be there!

Don and Jack were hanging the tiki lights across the pool and I smiled and said perfect! Jack said the lumber would be here in about 20 minutes, but we didn’t need to scamper for clothes, this guy was ok.

Susan came down and said I’m really horny! I think the earth tilted when everybody moved towards Susan! She just smiled and grabbed Amy’s hand and said see ya all in a few hours then looked at me and said we’re using your room and don’t forget the door rule! Amy was kinda perplexed and didn’t know how to react. In my room Susan just said, You ok with this? Amy held her face and kissed her and said definitely, I think! I bet I walked by my room a dozen times and the door never so much as cracked. I finally settled down a little and was talking to mom and Kate when Amy dressed in shorts and a t-shirt stuck her head out and said Hi ya all, I’m Thelma and Louise’ll be down in a minute and, we’ve decided we don’t need men anymore. She turned and headed for the front door And I asked her to please stop, let’s talk. When she turned around she couldn’t keep herself from laughing, came over and hugged me and said, You can’t get rid of me that easy. Susan was at the top of the stairs and almost fell over she was laughing so hard. I looked back at Amy and said Pay back’s a bitch, you just wait!

The rest of the day was spent helping the contractors more than anything else. Jerod asked mom if he could get a little carried away painting the cabana. Mom looked at Jack who said He’s pretty good, I don’t think you’d be disappointed. Mom told Jerod to have fun with it, make it unique! He said he’d need some help and could he steel Dani for a while. Mom didn’t even get to answer before Dani walked over, grabbed his arm and said No problem! Carla just stared at Dani!

Jack was helping direct the lumber to the back of the house when the driver got out looked around and said, Jack, If you want some help I’d be HAPPY to hang around the rest of the day. Jack looked at mom who shook her head yes. Tim went to the cab of the truck and took off his clothes. When he came back, he had the attention of every woman there, and the envy of most of the men! Mom’s only thought was how can something that big get hard! Mom went up to Tim, and turned to the gathering women and said Tim, we promise not to rape you but you’re gonna have to choose who gets to thank you for your help. Tim looked at the women and said Gawd, you’re all so beautiful, and I’d be honored ... but I prefer men! Every woman’s mouth dropped open in disappointment. Kate even asked if they could try and convert him? No, I’m pretty set in my ways. And just looking at the crowd here I’m guessing you don’t have any gay men here.

Don said he could use a couple people in the Sex Tent. Mom, Susan, Carla, and Kate all smiled and stepped forward. Don just realized what he’d said and added, NOT that way, I need help holding supports. The four girls all said Oh and turned around to walk away. Don added, but there may be rewards after we’re all done! All four girls followed him into the tent.

The had the base and ceiling supports in and Jack was showing mom, Amy, and Susan how to put the sidewalls on. Jack had designed this so that there would be a four foot wall from the ground up and all the way around. Then on the top of the wall would be a 12 inch shelf, also all the way around. The mosquito netting went from ceiling to shelf.

The ceiling was the piece de resistance. Jack had laid out a huge piece of thick, clear plastic measuring and marking three times. He cut the outside edges and a circular hole exactly in the middle. It was a bitch to get up, but eventually they had it hanging off the center hole. Jack put a cone looking thingy over the plastic, stuck a weather vane into the cone then sealed it all to the roof supports. He used a special glue of some kind to glue the plastic to the supports, then tacked down all the edges. The final step was simply running a heat gun all over the plastic to tighten it up.

Don built a door frame onto the patio, and was using the same plastic they used on the roof. Jack said he couldn’t get the waterproof tarp till tomorrow, and that they had a lot of sanding, painting, and finishing touches to do. The guys drug out the mattress and got it in place and everyone stood back admiring how awesome it looked, and it wasn’t even finished yet! Jack asked mom, who just opened the door and pushed Jack back until he fell. Don grabbed Susan and Amy (I wasn’t real happy with that but... ) and they fell to the mattress. Kate and Carla were going at it and I think what got the most attention was Dani and Jerod coming in and joining in. Tim went out to get a beer and asked why I wasn’t in there. I said I was a little miffed, both my girls are with someone else. I asked why he wasn’t in there, with a dick like that the women would be all over him. He said You didn’t hear earlier, I’m gay. I said really and looked at him again grabbed his thickening dick and kicked a few butts outta the way to make a spot for us. We went straight into a 69.

(If you’re keeping score, Jack and my mom - Don, Susan and Amy - Kate and Carla - Dani and Jerod - Me and Tim)

At some point Susan and Amy made their way over to me and tapped Tim saying, excuse us for just a second. They both grabbed Tim’s dick and pulled it aside and planted very wet and almost perfect kisses on me (Gawd did I need that - the world is right again!)

Tim actually reached up and was playing with one of Susan’s and one of Amy’s tits. We were looking at Tim and he looked back and said I don’t know if I could get used to this, but damn are these nice!

Dani was the first noticeable orgasm, but several others followed in quick succession.

I Think the Sex Tent has officially been christened!

Six girls took off to moms shower, and the five guys had to take turns in my shower, the cabana had to much wet paint.

When the girls came out they were all carrying food. Mom yelled at one of the guys to start the grill. Mom asked Jack to follow her. In the garage she pointed out a refrigerator in the corner and asked if they had enough muscle to get it onto the patio? Jack grabbed Tim who had a dolly and they just wheeled it out and put it alongside the house, under the awning and next to the picnic table. Mom announced Beer’s on Jack and Tim, help yourself!

Dani came up to mom and said You’re pissing me off, would you please look at what Jerod has done to the cabana. Mom said Oh My Gawd, I forgot. Dani took her over there and - Jerod had a half moon cut in the door, various stars cut all over, and all the cutouts had been filled with painted (either red or blue) Plexiglas. Inside, on the roof he also cutout a lot of star shaped holes and also filled them with Plexiglas but, not painted. Although yellow was predominant, a lot of black, red and blue had been scatted around to really liven it up. He had a floor to ceiling palm tree painted by the shower. On the inside of the door to the patio he was working on a naked hula girl who looked like she was walking out (she looked a lot like Dani!).

Mom couldn’t stop gushing and went to find Jerod. He was helping with the grill and mom grabbed his shoulder, spun him around a started kissing his face all over. She whispered to him, If I wasn’t completely fucked out I’d be jumping your bones right now, can I later? He said Anytime you want Mrs Hall. She corrected him Gwen! And, you can count on it!

Mom yelled for everyone’s attention and told them to look at the amazing work Jerod had done. Don’t touch anything, the paint is still wet. And, by-the-way, the first hand print on the inside of the door is gonna have to answer to me!

Everyone looked perplexed, till you saw them coming out and they were all smiling. Everyone congratulated Jerod and told him how great it was. He blushed, We ate lunch, and the world was good!

Jack went looking for Gwen. When he found her he said, If Brad is ok with it Jerod and I can stay the night and finish the Sex Tent and sleep in there when we’re all done. If it’s ok, Tim will make a supply run and bring back what we need, and, he may want to stay also.

Mom said Yea that’s fine, I don’t need to check with Brad, he trusts you guys, so do I. Jack took off to give Tim a list of shit. Mom sat at the patio table. The doorbell rang and mom and I looked at each other. Mom ran to the door checked the peephole and grabbed her robe. I whistled to everyone to get in the cabana and pointed at the front door. Mom opened the door and said May I help you. The gal brushed past mom walking right in taking off her t-shirt and shorts as she did and said Hi, I’m Jenna from across the street and my mom called and said if I didn’t get my ass over here and fuck someone I probably wouldn’t be invited to what was going to be the best party this neighborhood has ever seen or heard! Now, do you have somebody here who is really horny?

I gave the all clear to the cabana as soon as I saw mom ditch her robe. Mom grabbed Jenna’s arm and said You’re gonna fit right in, men or women? Jenna looked at her, smiled and said Yes! Mom forewarned her about Tim, Nicest cock you’ll see in a long time, but he’s gay! Other than that Just grab whatever tickles your fancy! Jenna grabbed mom and pushed her against the wall and not so delicately shoved three fingers in her not very wet pussy. Mom let out a hurt type yell! Jenna’s mouth was all over moms, the fingers were picking up speed, mom was moaning. Jenna dropped to her knees and moved her fingers to moms ass and got her tongue going on her pussy.

Mom was writhing back and forth, she had never been taken this roughly or deliberately. Mom was beating the wall with the palms of her hands and started screaming. All mom could think was how this gal had fingers that were 18 inches long - at least that’s how it felt. Mom started sliding down the wall and Jenna pushed her back up with the fingers that were in her pussy. Jenna’s fingers were still digging in and out and mom had her hand over Jenna’s trying to stop her. Jenna slowed down a bit and said I’m gonna give you a choice, you can bury your face in my pussy and give me as good or better than I gave you, or, the fingers keep going till I make myself cum - what’ll it be? Mom said May I please eat your pussy Ma’am! Jenna said Good answer, but incomplete. Mom thought a second then said May I please eat you pussy Ma’am and make you cum as hard or harder than you made me.

Jenna laid down and mom dove right in. She was having a hard time being as rough as Jenna was, it didn’t come naturally for her. Mom wet here fingers before pushing them in Jenna’s ass. Mom looked at Jenna’s tits for the first time and said to herself, My GAWD those fuckers are huge! Mom tried leaning down to suck on her tits but lost her balance and fell. The fingers came out of the ass, the fingers came out of the pussy, Jenna was livid, Do I have to show you again how it’s done, mom said no Ma’am and started over. This time was better, mom got into sync with the ass fingers, the pussy fingers and her tongue on Jenna’s clit. Another Oh My Gawd and mom was beside herself, Jenna had a clit ring too! Mom tried to think of all the stuff Sean had taught her. She pulled her fingers out of Jenna’s pussy, just long enough to grab the ring, pull it out and up, then give it a little twist. Mom put her thumb on the ring and the rest of her fingers back into Jenna’s pussy. Now, mom was licking the clit like there was no tomorrow. It was working, Jenna was bucking her hips and mom sped up the ass fingers a little then lightly bit Jenna’s clit - that was it, Jenna was screaming and bouncing her head off the floor. Mom was worried about her hurting herself, so she pulled the ass fingers and placed that hand under Jenna’s head. Jenna gruffly yelled at her to put those fucking fingers back! Before mom did though, she gave a few licks to Jenna’s ass, and there goes the head again. Kate, Jenna’s mom grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and put it under Jenna’s head! Now mom could concentrate better. A mix of pussy licking, clit biting and ass licking and Jenna finally had enough! Jenna was a squirter too and cum was flying everywhere. Kate got a washcloth and made it good and hot and slapped it on Jenna’s pussy. Jenna’s hand grabbed her mom and Jenna said Who the fuck is the bitch and, can we keep her!

Just judging by how Jenna took control of everything right from the start, you’d not have thought her the type to get embarrassed. When a dozen or so people were all applauding and she looked behind her and saw the crowd, she grabbed the throw pillow from under her head and covered her face with it. She picked up the bottom edge of the pillow and said, What’s your name. Mom smiled and said Gwen Ma’am!

I grabbed a sponge and was going to clean up a little, then looked at the sponge and the floor and went back to the kitchen for a mop and mop bucket, grabbed some paper towels and Windex and started cleaning. I’ve become fairly proficient at making women cum and was surprised to catch my self sniffing and even taking a couple of licks of Jenna, what an extraordinary flavor. I hope I get a shot at her later.

Kate, Jenna and mom came out to the patio table and Susan brought them some drinks. Jenna started to ask who Tim was, then saw his cock and said never mind! She went over and grabbed his cock and dragged him off to the side of the cabana. Jenna said I know your gay, and I’ll stop before either of us gets embarrassed, but later on can I play with him for a few minutes. Tim actually choked but mumbled a Yea sure! Jenna came back to the table, and Tim came back around the cabana with a huge hardon!

It was getting dark, and mom stood up and announced, Brad isn’t here tonight, so you guys can sleep with or fuck whoever you want tonight. Susan is available for groping (Susan hit mom!). Leave Dani and Carla alone they have some talking to do (Dani yelled MOM!). I’m pretty much fucked out so I’m going to sleep! No, Really, I am! Jack, Jerod and Tim will be working throughout the night finishing the Sex Tent, so leave them the fuck alone, at least till they’re done!

Amy & I went to my room, Susan and mom went to her room. Dani and Carla went to Dani’s room. Jenna and Kate were looking for their clothes, finally said fuck-it and walked home bare-assed!

Friday! The Practice Party!

Mom and I came out of our rooms at the same time, Mornin’. Mom said Susan must already be downstairs. I said Amy was sleeping in. We past Dani’s door, it was open but nobody there. Downstairs mom was making the rounds to see who was where. Everybody was in the Sex Tent. As soon as mom opened the door she lost her breath! Little star shaped lights were hanging from the ceiling and then you realized you could see clearly to the real sky. She saw a dimmer switch by the door and rotated it, it worked! The shelf on top of the four foot wall went completely around the room. Jack had hollowed out drink holders in various spots all around. He had sanded all the edges to be almost round, stained and varnished it all. He had painted each side of the support beams a different color, black, yellow, blue and red. It was beautiful!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.