Open Minded Families
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Long story. Great sex scenes, just not every other paragraph. 16 year old boy becomes a guru at sex Part 1 of 5

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Characters

The Halls

Me - Sean - 16

Sister - Dani (Daniel) - 17

Mom - Gwen - 37

Dad - Brad - 41

The Adlers

Susan - mid 20’s- Y tour guide

Carl - 16 - Susan’s Brother

Amy - upper 50’s - Susan’s mom

Dave - upper 50’s - Susan’s dad

The Haydens

Stephanie (Steph) - 16 - swimming partner

Gerald - dad - late 40’s

Nancy - mom - late 40’s

Keith - bro - 18

Carla - Desk Clerk - 18


Dad had just left for work and mom came in to my room early, shutting the door. She gently slid the sheet down below my waist and knelt on the floor next to my dick. She just teased with her finger for a few minutes then bent over and followed suit with her tongue. I thought this was one of the best dreams I’ve had in a long time but, if I didn’t take care of my hardon soon, I was gonna have to explain some very sticky sheets. I reached down to grab my cock and something was blocking my way. I opened my eyes real quick and saw moms head going up and down on my cock. I started to say something and mom’s hand shot up to cover my mouth. She pulled my legs apart and ran her hands down the insides of my thigh and back to my ass.

Dani knocked on the door and asked to come in. I started to say no and mom bobbed her head ‘yes’. I told Dani to come on in. She just stood in the doorway staring for a few seconds when mom motioned her in. Dani knelt down next to mom and started to say something and moms hand went up to cover her mouth too. I was getting the idea that mom didn’t want any conversations going on! Dani just watched mom for a couple minutes then stood and got up on the bed and straddled my head. She lowered her pussy down onto my mouth (I guess that’s was another way to shut me up!) My tongue was going up and down, and in and out of her pussy. I reached both hands up to play with her tits, and she just kept grinding away at my mouth. I didn’t think I was going to last much longer when Dani yelled and was rocking her pussy back and forth as fast as she could. I actually had to wipe some of her cum off my nose so I could breathe, then all of a sudden I didn’t care about breathing and was yelling way too loud about how great gawd was. Mom got up and curled up next to me on the bed, Dani collapsed onto my thigh right next to a very wet, shriveling dick and left me staring at a very wet and dripping pussy! Nobody even tried to say anything. And we just lay there for what must have been 15 minutes. Mom stirred first, grabbed Dani’s arm and got up then grabbed my arm and dragged us all to her shower (it was bigger than the one Dani and I shared).

Moms shower had four shower heads, mom had them all turned on and dragged us both in under the water. Mom pushed me down onto a bench seat and proceeded to clean Dani first. Mom spread Dani’s pussy and ass apart a few times and licked her slowly. Then she’d switch to the shower wand. Mom switched back and forth several times before stopping. Mom used the wand on Dani’s whole body, rinsing everything. Then mom pushed Dani down on the bench and pulled me up. I got the same treatment. When I thought she was just about done, I kicked Dani’s foot and nodded for her to get up. We both went at mom like she did us, the only difference being is that we didn’t think mom had cum yet. So the little licks here and there were a lot more purposeful. I was working both tits with an occasional wander down to her ass, and Dani was really going after her pussy, with a little side of ass groping. I felt Dani’s finger circling moms ass-hole and felt it disappearing. Mom was bucking her hips up and down on Dani’s tongue and now trying to ride the ass finger back and forth. It looked like her body was getting confused which way to move and simply froze. Mom went all stiff and shrieked so loud I thought I heard birds flying away outside her window! Dani and I literally had to help her sit on the bench before she fell. Dani and I each took a shower wand and turned them on gentle and started rubbing mom down. Dani couldn’t quit eating moms pussy though. I think my sister was becoming a lesbian cum slut!. The three of us just sat there for a few minutes and mom looked at both of us and said Good Morning, You two want some breakfast?! We laughed, got out and dried each other off. Mom just entered the kitchen and I was about to push the door open when mom ran out yelling ‘The Workmen Are Here’. We all had forgotten about the contractors and ran upstairs to get dressed.

We all went back downstairs together. Mom, very tentatively went into the kitchen, she didn’t know if they had seen her or not. One of the workmen looked up and saw mom, and waved. Mom went outside to say hi. They all came over and introduced themselves, Jack, Jerod, and Don. Mom said Hi, I’m Gwen, and Sean and Dani are in the kitchen. Everyone waved. Jack said I don’t want to be indelicate, but we saw you when you first came down. And, we just wanted you to know that we have worked several jobs in the buff and that being around other people who were naked would not be a distraction. We’ve even worked one job at a local nudist colony and were required to be nude.

What I’m trying to say is we would much prefer doing our jobs in the buff. We are more relaxed, a lot more comfortable and it really beefs up our tans. Whether you are naked or not doesn’t matter to us. And, we can supply letters of introduction from clients who have let us work naked.

Mom said “I don’t know guys, let me call my husband.” As mom turned to come inside Don said to tell Mr Hall we’ll throw in a few extras here and there if he says ok.

Mom came in and called dad, Brad, I screwed up. I forgot the workmen were here today and came down to the kitchen bare-assed. They all saw me but are actually being really cool about it. They want to know if they can work naked. They say they’ve done it at several jobs and that it is not in any way sexual. Just fun, and comfortable. They also said they’d throw in some extras if you said ok. Brad said You trust them? Mom said Yea, honey I do. I think it would be ok. And then the kids and I don’t have to suffer this whole week staying clothed! She laughed. Dad said ok, it’s up to you, but keep the phone close and have my speed dial set up. Ok hun - love you!

Mom dragged Dani and I into the living room and asked if we’d be ok with the workers being naked. I said no problem, can we get bare-ass too? Mom said, it’s up to you, if you want. Dani, a little to enthusiastically said yea, that’d be fine. She kept smiling and looking out the window while talking to mom.

Mom went back outside and the guys stopped what they were doing and gathered around her. Mom said You realize the kids are minors and I’m not interested in anything sexual. All three said yea! Mom said, alright, do what your comfortable with. Mom came back in and dragged Dani and I upstairs. She said The workmen are probably going to be bare-assed when we go back down and we can if we want to. It’s entirely up to you two though. I’m getting naked, I’ve really started getting used to it and feel a whole lot better bare-assed. But, you guys do what you want. Dani and I went to her room. Dani said you’re getting naked too aren’t you? I said yea, it ain’t no big deal! Dani said I don’t know. I just reminded her, using her own words, ‘I let some girl give me the most frightening and powerful orgasm of my life, in front of a bunch of strangers’. Dani smiled and hit me on the shoulder, You ass-hole! We stood up and stripped and headed down to find mom. She was, finally! making our breakfast but staring out the window a lot. All three workmen were bare-assed and had started working. By the time we were done with breakfast we had forgotten they were there and went about our normal routine. Mom was cleaning up and Dani grabbed my arm and said take me out on the patio. I looked at her questioningly and she said that one over by the potted tree is really cute! I said I thought you were more into girls? She said maybe she leaned that way, but not completely. I asked mom if she remembered the workman’s names. She pointed out all three saying Jack, Jerod and Don. Why? Just to get the awkwardness out of the way, Dani and I are going to go introduce ourselves. Mom said good idea, but I’ll be watching from here.

As soon as the patio door slid open, six eyes were on Dani and I (probably just Dani!). We walked over to them and said Hi guys, this is Dani, my sister and I’m Sean. We just wanted to say hi and give and get a good look at each other so we weren’t always trying to steal peaks! Dani spun around, one of the guys dropped his hammer and bent down to pick it up ... I told him we didn’t need that good of a look! Everyone laughed and started back to work. Dani and I stood off in the corner and she said Sean, I know this nudity stuff isn’t supposed to be sexual, but how can it not be. I see Jerod and want to jump on his dick and ride off into the sunset on him! I’m so horny I could fuck a doorknob right now. I said you know that door in the utility closet, the handle is a lot lower than a regular door. She hit me again and we went inside. I asked mom if we could go to the Y today. She said she couldn’t leave but, if we found a ride, she didn’t mind.

I asked mom if she had phone numbers for people in our class, that I wanted to call Steph and see if she was going. Mom said Good idea and went to look. She came back and gave me her number.

I called Steph and asked if she was going to the Y today. She said she hadn’t thought about it but was bored shitless and that sounded good. She told me to hang on a minute. She came back and said her mom said fine. I told her I didn’t have a ride I gave her our address and asked if they lived close to us and could give my sister and I a lift? She said hang on. Came back and said yea, no problem, mom and I will be over in about a half hour? I said great and hung up. I told Dani to get ready and told mom.

Mom was just staring out the back window. That wasn’t like her, she’s seen naked guys before, especially lately. I asked if everything was ok and she smiled and said yea, great, I just wanted to go with you! Tell Susan I said Hi!

Dani and I had our bags and waited by the front door for Steph and her mom.

Mom called dad just to say hi and tell him everything was going good. The guys were being real cool and there weren’t going to be any problems. Mom asked if he could come home for lunch and he said No sorry, real busy. Why, what’s up. Mom said just real horny! Dad laughed lightly and said You got three young naked cocks on the patio and you want me to come home, I’m flattered. Mom said You know I wouldn’t be with any other man. He said Honey, I’m not stupid, or jealous. With what you’ve said about the Y, I’d be very surprised if you haven’t already had a bit of fun! Mom said, that wouldn’t upset you. Dad said no, not at all, as long as it stays fun and fucking and doesn’t become love. And remember, you’re taking me there one of these days soon! And, I may want to play a little. Mom said, no seriously, If I just wanted to get rid of this damned ‘itch’ with one of the workmen, you’re ok with it? Dad asked, Would you fall in love with him and leave me? Mom said Oh my gawd no, I love you and only you. And with what’s happening with our family right now, I won’t do anything to jeopardize that! I love you Brad. Dad laughed and said Get your ass out on the patio and scratch that itch - but I better have a hell of a blowjob waiting for me when I get home! Gawd I love you Brad. Try to come home early! Love you!

Mom stayed on the couch looking out the window, but was now so full of love for Brad she didn’t just want a quickie from some stranger. Mom just stared off into space thinking how lucky she was.

Mrs Hayden and Steph pulled into the driveway and parked the car. Dani and I were getting in as Mrs Hayden was getting out, she said she wanted to meet my mom before we left. I said Wait here, I’ll go get her. I ran to the den and woke mom from her stupor and was trying to tell her Mrs Hayden was out front and wanted to meet her. Mom, stood up and was just turning towards the door when Mrs Hayden walked in. I decided to get the hell out of there and go see Steph and Dani. Dani looked at me questioningly and I just shrugged my shoulder. I was telling Steph about the naked contractors and she wanted to go see, she said they had some contractors a couple years ago that worked naked and, looking at Dani, said One of them was really hot. I stopped her, saying my mom had her hands full just trying to explain it to your mom, and to please just wait out here. Steph hadn’t met Dani, I did the intros and said I’d be right back. I wondered how much blood I was going to have to clean up when I looked out on the patio and saw Mrs Hayden hugging all three contractors, even taking a quick feel of one of their dicks! As it turns out, the three contractors had done ‘naked’ work for the Hayden’s a year or so ago. They all remembered each other. Mom was a lot less self-conscious about her nudity now and everyone was smiling and catching up! Mrs Hayden waved bye to the guys and put her arm around my moms waist and walked back inside. They kissed each other and Mrs Hayden said she was looking forward to Wednesday night. She came and put her arm around my shoulder and walked me out to the car. We all got in and took off to the Y. Nothing was said about what just happened!

Steph and Dani wouldn’t shut up, all the way there, when we got there Dani said she wanted to go see Carla first, and they took off. Mrs Hayden looked at me and said I guess you’re stuck with the old broad! I looked up at her and said first, can you swim and second do you talk non stop! She laughed and said Yes and No, lets go. I went to get my Speedo on and Mrs Hayden went to change then we met at the pool. Now, I distinctly remember Susan, during indoc, saying parents could wear pretty much any modest swim ware. I never did explain to Dani what a camel toe was, maybe I should go get her! I don’t know what that dark red area around the nipple is called, but Mrs Hayden’s was really red! She jumped in and said you better get in before that hardon starts peaking out! I looked down, said shit, and jumped in the pool. Mrs Hayden cornered me against the side of the pool, and said don’t be embarrassed, I’m flattered. She reached down and was rubbing my dick through my Speedo. She asked me how old I was, if I had a girlfriend or boyfriend, how long we had been nudists, did we have many guests over, was there a lot of sex going on.

I interrupted her and said Mrs Hayden, First would you please move your hand I’m about to make a very noticeable mess in the pool and, second you said you didn’t talk non stop! She let go of my dick, gave my cheek a kiss and said I’m gonna like you! Swim or TV room? I looked at her and said If we swim, with the way you look, I’m going to cum whether your touching me or not. At least in the TV room it will be less embarrassing! She said I do like you! Lets go.

There wasn’t even any pretense that we were going to put shorts on. We stripped at the door and grabbed a couple of bean bags. She said she’d be right back and not to go anywhere. She went to the front desk, and found Carla, Dani and Steph all naked behind the counter. Mrs Hayden looked at her daughter and said What is it about the Halls?!! They’ve really got our blood boiling! Mrs Hayden asked Carla to put on a ‘good’ movie for her and Sean. Dani looked at Steph and they just smiled. Mrs Hayden went back to the TV room and planted her pussy on Sean’s face. I couldn’t/wouldn’t stop my tongue, it was everywhere. I kept hitting something and thought it was a mole. When my tongue hit her ass-hole Mrs Hayden went ballistic rubbing her ass back and forth. My gawd where, did you learn to do that. Sean, kinda forcefully turned Mrs Hayden over and dove between her legs. He did a double take and sat up and said what’s this? Oh, I had the hood of my clitoris pierced. I like the looks and once a guy (or gal) learns how to really use it, it drives me up a wall. Sean said show me. Mrs Hayden grabbed the ring and said if you pull up and back, gently it exposes my clitoris. Then you’re free to gobble away, and I’m free to go to heaven! The trick though is to get the clit exposed and then to be able to hold the ring against my skin so the natural excitement and thrashing around that ensues doesn’t cause you to let go of the ring or to pull it too hard! See how my thumb presses the ring into my skin. Now, as long as I don’t move my thumb you’ve got free access and I’m not moving the ring around a lot. But, what makes it even better is if you are the one holding it and eating me. That allows my hands to be free so I can hit something, anything, usually it’s the back of my partners head numerous times!

I moved her hands away and played with the ring a few minutes. Practicing exposing the clit and holding it in place. Thought I had it, so I put my tongue to work. I must have been doing it right cause she was beating the crap out of my shoulders and neck! She was yelling, and I don’t mean moaning, she was yelling oh gawd! When she came it was a loud screech and her hips pivoted in the air and froze in place. Carla, Steph, And Dani (and about a dozen others) were standing in the doorway. Steph, came over kinda quickly and whispered to her mom to shut the fuck up! Mrs Hayden reached up to her daughter grabbed her face and pulled her down into a very passionate kiss. Steph returned the kiss. When they broke for air Steph was giving me a very strange look/smile. Mrs Hayden told Steph to go swimming or something and put her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her. How the fuck old are you? Never, Never, NEVER has it been that good. She kept hugging me and had tears running down the sides of her face (I swear to gawd I’m gonna invent an anti-crying spray!) I felt a little awkward laying on top of her with all my body weight and started to move.

She just held tighter, and said No, please not yet! Susan came in and crouched down next to us and smiling, said Hi Nancy, having a good time? Mrs Hayden opened her eyes and said Oh my gawd Susan, This is Sean, Don’t forget his name, and get him in your bed as soon as you can. Fucking amazing! Susan leaned over to me and gave me a really nice, long, deep kiss, looked at Mrs Hayden and said Yea, we’ve met! I piped in that Yea, Susan was teaching me a lot, some stuff about swimming too, she’s my swim coach!

Susan smiled at me and winked! Mrs Hayden looked at Susan with questions in her eyes? The door crowd all started applauding. I took a lesson from Susan and stood up and took a bow! Susan hit me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear You’re gonna own this place soon!

I reached down to help Mrs Hayden up and cum literally was flowing down her legs. And it made me think, it wasn’t my cum, I hadn’t cum yet! Carla grabbed a roll of paper towels and came over to help her to the showers. I took the paper towels and started wiping up the bean bags and floor (ceiling tiles, light fixtures, underside of tables, and some guys glasses in the hall!). Dani came over with another roll and said you and I need to talk tonight little bro!

Dani grabbed Mrs Hayden’s swim suit and headed off to the locker room. Dani and Carla found me in the cafeteria about 45 minutes later. Dani said they actually had to put her in a chair under the shower while they cleaned her up! She’s resting on a couch in the locker room and said she’d be out in a bit!

Steph came out, kissed me on the cheek and said I have never seen mom that happy. She needed that, thanks. Then she added, and if you’ll excuse us now your sister and Carla and I are going to go fuck our brains out! Carla smiled, Dani giggled, and they were off.

Gawd, now what, am I really gonna have to just watch a movie?! I was just about to get up when Susan walked up behind me and pushed me back down in the chair. Not yet, you and I need to talk. She sat down and said Sean, you’re getting a hell of a reputation around here! It’s all good and probably 75% of it is women that really want to get to know you. But, that other 25% you need to be aware of. I don’t know you well enough to know and I’m not judging but men and even some boys are starting to ask about you too. If you swing that way, that’s fine, we’re pretty choosy on who we let in, you’ll be safe here. But, don’t be surprised if you start feeling a lot more groping from men. Are you ok with that? I said I really didn’t know. I had a blowjob from some guy in the shower (in fact, it was the day you met my mom and were eating her pussy in the shower, I was three stalls down letting off some steam!). Susan started blushing and I went on But, it wasn’t a really sexual thing for me, I was just getting my rocks off. Susan was smiling, and said, I’m really, really glad you trust me enough to be honest with me. And, if you want to do some experimenting and ‘playing around’ this is the right place. Somebody is always here to watch your back. There’s a couple of guys I want you to meet, not necessarily as sex partners, just a couple guys that are friendly and very open, like you. Plus, it would give you a couple of male friends to have here instead of stealing all the women, keep your shit up and you might even make me jealous! I was flabbergasted anyone could evoke that kind of response from Mrs Hayden.

Susan continued, My mom was even watching and came over and asked me who you were!

Mrs Hayden came out and sat with us. Susan had a huge smile on her face and said kinda sarcastically Hi Nancy. Mrs Hayden said Fuck you Susan, I’m so embarrassed. Susan said my gawd why? That was fucking awesome. If you weren’t old enough to be Sean’s grand mother, you two would make a good couple. Mrs Hayden said, You aren’t gonna let this go are you? Susan said Not for a while. It pisses me off when someone gets more attention than me! They were laughing I was kinda at a loss as to what was going on.

Mrs Hayden said In all that went on in there Sean, if I recollect correctly, you haven’t cum yet. Mrs Hayden and Susan exchanged glances and were shaking their heads yes. Susan looked at me and said First, you can’t talk. Second You can’t touch. Now, get up and follow us. Oh crap, the TV Room was really starting to scare me! They very slowly stripped me. Fingernails were all over me. Susan reached into her pocket and pushed a button on her cell phone. Some guy came in and Susan whispered in his ear. She gave him some keys and he left. The ladies got me into a bean bag and kept teasing. Mrs Hayden lifted my legs above my head and Susan was licking my ass-hole and teasing my balls. Mrs Hayden set my legs down and was playing with my nipples (nobody had ever done that before and I kinda liked it!) Susan leaned down and whispered in my ear If you cum before we are ready, she would have me banned for a week. I looked at her thinking she was kidding, she wasn’t smiling! Susan whispered something to Mrs Hayden. Susan’s guy came back and handed her something. Susan put it under a bean bag.

The guy grabbed a bean bag a couple away from ours and just watched. At one point I thought I saw Susan nod yes to him. A few minutes later he had his clothes off and was beating his meat. I just kept my eyes closed and kept looking for those fucking sheep or maybe baseball, isn’t that the sport where they hit a ball with a piece of wood and run! Susan pored something on my chest and Mrs Hayden was spreading it around. I saw the bottle and it said ‘AstroGlide’??? Everything was all slippery and really feeling good. They poured a little more on my stomach and kept spreading it around. Then the fun began I felt it dribble on my dick, balls and thighs. Wait, what what - they weren’t rubbing it around. Oh please! They poured more on both legs and each lady had a leg and were spreading it everywhere except my dick and balls. I don’t know if they were trying to keep me from cumming or if they just wanted to piss me off - they were a lot closer to the pissing me off option - gawd I wanted them to rub my dick and balls! Now, I’m covered neck to toes in this AstroGlide. Susan and Mrs Hayden looked at each other and shook their heads yes - WHAT THE FUCK, they were playing Rock Paper Scissors. Susan won and stuck her tongue out at Mrs Hayden. Susan stood up and straddled me and started taking off her clothes. When she was naked Mrs Hayden took the AstroGlide and covered Susan from tits to knees with it. Susan slid down on my body, and I really mean slid, we were both covered. She was sliding all over my body. Her tits were paying particular attention to my dick and balls. Mrs Hayden couldn’t get hold of my tits well enough to squeeze them. Susan’s guy friend came over and was rubbing my thighs and legs. I flat out didn’t give a shit, my gawd please don’t let me ever cum, just keep this going forever. Mrs Hayden had graduated to my neck and ears. The guy was all over my thighs but never touched my dick or balls. Susan slid up and down and finally put her mouth next to my ear and said You can cum now. Susan trapped my dick between her pussy and my belly and just slid back and forth. I remember people watching, the bleachers must have had 20 people in them. Dani, Steph and Carla were right down by us just watching. I vaguely remember cumming and watching cum fly over my head, I think it was mine, and then passing out. When I woke (I was told it was only a few minutes) The TV Room door was closed, the lights were down low, and the only people there were Mrs Hayden, Susan, Dani, Carla, and Steph. Susan’s mom and ‘that guy’ were sitting on the bench along the wall. Now I had a couple of predicaments, how do I hug 5 women at once, and where is that fucking crying spray I was gonna invent. I needed to use it on me! My gawd I loved these women!

I started to get up and couldn’t, my legs went out for a walk without me. I couldn’t move! Mrs Hayden took one leg and Susan took the other and they started massaging me. I stopped them and said That’s what got me in this condition to begin with! I sat up and stretched my own legs and started feeling them again! I eventually made it to the showers. Susan came in, apparently she had free run of the place and nobody was surprised to see her. She just stuck her head in and asked if I was ok. I just smiled. She said you’re ok, smiled and left.

I found Mrs Hayden in the cafeteria, and she said lets find your sister and my daughter and see if we can find our way home, ok? She got up and kissed me on the cheek and asked Today wasn’t too much for you was it. I said no not at all can we do it all again? She smiled and said meet you at the desk!

We finally made it home and Mrs Hayden and Steph came in with Dani and I. I stopped them at the door and said I hate saying this, but can you wait here a sec while I check-in with mom? Mrs Hayden said very well done, yea, we’ll wait.

I went and got mom. She went to the door naked and let them in, Mrs Hayden said you’re training him well, in more ways than one! The moms sat on the couch and bs’d for a few minutes, Steph, Dani and I went out to the patio. Jerod saw Steph, dropped what he was doing and almost ran over to give her a hug. How ya doin’ kiddo? Great Jerod, and You. Better now that we got our clothes off and you’re here. Steph grabbed his cock and asked You keeping him lotioned up? Jerod just smiled and said Yea but no one can put lotion on better than you!

Jerod went back to work and Dani asked Steph if she had fucked Jerod. Steph said No, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. These guys really are good guys and aren’t going to fool around with minors. Dani said he would be my first choice too, damn that cock! We all went inside and Mrs Hayden was standing up getting ready to leave. Everybody kissed everybody and they left. I was just at the stairs and going to my room when mom told me to get my ass over there. She told Dani to go upstairs. I was actually worried, we hadn’t done anything wrong and mom was acting all pissed off.

Mom asked what all went on at the Y today, did you do something wrong. I said no, it was just another day at the Y. Mom said Susan called and asked me to come in. I told her I couldn’t make it, with the contractors here, till Monday. She asked if she could come over here, that it would only be for a few minutes. Are they kicking us out because of something you did? Mom, honestly I don’t know what’s up, yea there was some sex stuff going on but no different than when you were there. Mom smiled and said, you’re really worried aren’t you? I said yea, are you fucking with me? Mom said a little. Nancy (Mrs Hayden) wants to adopt you! And told me what you did for/to her. I’m proud of you. Susan just said it was an informational visit and nothing was wrong. Mom, How much trouble would I be in if I called you a Bitch!? She hugged me and said go get your clothes off and give Dani the all clear!

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang. Mom figured it was Susan but checked the peep hole anyway. Mom opened the door and let Susan in. They stood in the hallway and gave each other a little more than just ‘friends’ kiss.

Mom invited Susan in and asked if she wanted some coffee, or something stronger. Susan said coffee would be great. Mom took her in to the kitchen to sit and talk. Susan looked out at the patio and stopped dead in her tracks Whoa! Nice! Did they come with the house? Mom explained the accidental exposure and what followed. Susan just said you lucky bitch! Mom laughed and said that’s the second time in ten minutes I’ve been called a bitch, then had to explain her teasing of Sean.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.