BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: The Protocol of Presenting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Protocol of Presenting - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Once back in the gymnasium Stephen finally got to meet up with Manuela Cortez and he thought she was just lovely ... a very naked kind of lovely indeed. This naked BSC girl was also more than willing to help Stephen and Latoya show the three visitors around the BSC campus. Thus it was that as Stephen and his entourage of 5 lovely naked girls were leaving the gymnasium that Latoya came over to him and whispered in his ear...

“That pecker of yours had better be in top condition Mr Penis Pal of mine! The girls of BSC can get pretty upset if their Penis Pal doesn’t deliver the goods! And tonight we start. Are you ready Mr Stephen Bartell? Are you really ready to be our PENIS PAL?”

Suddenly Stephen felt just a little bit nervous. What had he really let himself in for? He still didn’t know what a Penis Pal really was or if it was something he WANTED to know. Manuela Cortez could see the concerned look on his face so she came over to re-assure him. She re-assured the concerned Stephen with a kiss on the cheek and a naughty look that conveyed to Stephen something good was going to happen and not something to be frightened of.

After that little peck on his cheek Stephen turned to look at Manuela properly to get a more thorough appraisal of her voluptuous body. This friend of Latoya’s was clearly of Spanish extraction with that trademark dark, almost bluish, hair. That hair came in length half way down her back and was just so immaculately presented. She also had a set of lovely full breasts that, like Mandy Gretz, bounced along beautifully as she walked. Also, like Mandy, the girl had a very full patch of pubic hair, only solidly black and not red like Mandy’s. Altogether she was a very lovely and shapely girl – another one of the many wonderful naked girls of BSC – or so Stephen thought as he walked quietly behind these five lovely girls admiring the swing of each bare butt cheek as they moved ahead of him.

From there the afternoon passed most beautifully with everyone talking freely and getting to know each other most cordially. Stephen was also very pleased that the three BSC visitors he had met that afternoon were feeling much more comfortable in just their bare skin and were moving about much more freely now in the nude. Every now and then Chloe would also give him a wistful smile and blow him a small furtive kiss. She really was developing quite a crush on him. Stephen did feel very flattered by this but he knew he had to be just so very careful about such a development.

Unfortunately Stephen had a lecture to go to later in the day but was more than happy to leave Jenny, Chloe and Mandy in Latoya and Manuela’s care. He imagined the three girls would have already headed home in their pink VW by the time he got back to Latoya and Manuela. He was thus quite surprised, but not unpleased, to find all five still together and enjoying some afternoon coffee when he rejoined them after his lecture. What was more, Latoya and Manuela had even talked the three girls into staying the night with them in their dormitory. A lot of girls were away on field trips, including Stephen’s girlfriend Katrina, which left a lot of empty beds that no one would mind being used for just one night. With no classes the next day the three visitors could be given a much more expansive tour of the place without lectures and tutorials to interfere with things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.