BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: A Really Good Shower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Really Good Shower - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Crouching down on the shower floor Chloe’s big wide damp eyes were staring up into Stephen’s big wide eyes. At that moment Stephen found himself very quickly feeling very sorry for the poor girl. He thus pulled little Chloe’s naked body up to his naked body and held her close. He could feel her pointy little nipples pressing into his flesh and she could feel his penis growing into one massive erection up against her abdomen.

Stephen then gently kissed the top of Chloe’s head and ran his hands up and down the bare skin of her back and even gave her cute little butt cheeks a few playful squeezes ... but that was all he would allow!

Stephen then spoke quietly and calmly to Chloe saying, “Oh, Chloe! You silly little girl. Somewhere out there is a young man with your name written on his heart and you are going to make that young man very happy when you find him. You are incredibly beautiful. Your nude body looks and feels incredible but you have to be so careful. We can ruin things so quickly by not being patient and allowing nature and life to take its proper course.”

Stephen kissed the top of Chloe’s head once again then released the naked teenage girl in his arms and pressed her back against the door as he spoke.

“You can stay and watch if you must but you must promise to stay right there. I think there are other guys in the room now and they MUST NOT know you are here or I will be in big trouble. When I think the coast is clear I will let you slip out quietly but you must tell NOBODY. I repeat NOBODY!”

Chloe nodded her head in total understanding and agreement. Stephen then began to soap up his naked body again in front of a young and very happy and very wide eyed girl.

“Oh well, Chloe” Stephen whispered, “ ... you might as well get a bit of REAL Sex Education for a change!”

Chloe hunched down against the wall with her knees up giving Stephen another perfect view of her vagina. Water from the shower had drifted over and was dripping off the end of her little clitoris. She was very pretty Stephen thought. If she had been older his penis would have definitely been probing that naked body down there but she wasn’t older and Stephen had to muster up quite a lot of discipline to resist the temptation to fuck her there and then!

All these thoughts and Chloe’s little nude body down there were having quite an arousing affect on Stephen’s penis and he still needed to jerk off quite badly. Stephen held on for as long as he could. He wasn’t really sure if masturbating in front of a sixteen year old girl was a good thing or not. It might be a good thing in his own fantasies but...

“Oh, what the heck!” he said to Chloe. “Have you ever seen a guy jerk off before?” Chloe shook her head in the negative sense. “Well it’s time for some more Real Life Sex Education but you just stay right there. Don’t you dare come any closer or we might do something stupid that we would both live to regret. OK!” This time Chloe nodded in the affirmative.

Stephen then lathered his huge penis up again with liquid soap and faced Chloe as he slowly began massaging his huge dick in front of her and, oh my, did it feel good. It was a pure joy to feel his right hand engulfing his prick then slide up and down the stiff shaft with all that slippery soap. Chloe watched wide eyed as his cock grew to enormous proportions before her eyes. It was monstrous. His girlfriend must be one happy girl she thought. Then there was this Latoya girl, Chloe thought. She was going to be very happy with her Penis Pal – whatever that meant!

Looking down at Chloe’s tits and that very cute vagina helped things along for Stephen enormously. He was soon lost in his own masturbatory world of pleasure so much so that he didn’t notice Chloe’s little finger’s begin darting in and out of her own vaginal hole. He didn’t notice until it was too late that her clitoris was getting pulled and fingered by her other hand. When he did notice it just made his arousal even more intense. Masturbating in front of a naked, young and very pretty teenager who was also masturbating in front of you was a very heady combination of events.

Chloe was looking up intently at Stephen’s huge soapy penis being pummeled by his left hand. She could see and hear the squelch of his huge knob appearing and disappearing in quick succession as Stephen’s foreskin whipped back and forth over the top of it. Her own fingers were digging furiously into her vagina producing their own squelching noises at the increased frequency of her own masturbation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.