BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: The Need to Jerk Off

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Need to Jerk Off - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

As things returned to ‘normal’ Stephen pointed out to Jenny Trent and Mandy Gretz some lockers where they could store their clothes. They would come back this way later on to collect them after he had shown them around BSC. Chloe was still at his side as the other two headed off to stow their stuff when Stephen felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and there was the stunningly beautiful and naked Latoya Carter in all her ebony beauty. Her skin was still shiny from the perspiration generated from her workout and she looked fantastic. Chloe and Latoya both noticed Stephen’s cock give a pulse of approval inside his shorts.

“Oh you sexy man” began Latoya scanning Stephen’s powerful and still shirtless body. “I’m so glad you said yes to becoming my Penis Pal so quickly. I thought I was going to have to wait for days to have my ‘hunger’ satisfied”

At the words ‘Penis Pal’ Chloe put her hand up to her mouth and gave a stifled laugh.

“What the heck is a Penis Pal?” she thought. “And how do I get one myself?”

She quickly looked away out of embarrassment but overheard Stephen asking Latoya if she minded if he went and had a quick shower first.

“ ... and oh, by the way this is Chloe Trent” Stephen also said. “I just met her, her sister and her sister’s friend in the carpark about forty five minutes ago. That’s them over there heading back from those lockers. I’m going to be showing them around the campus before my next class this afternoon.”

Stephen then paused as he looked from Latoya to Chloe then back to Latoya before continuing. “But look, could I ask you a big favor? Could you show these three girls around the gymnasium for me while I have a quick hot shower? I won’t be long and then I will feel much more comfortable and at ease about discussing my ARRANGEMENT with you.”

Stephen then gave Latoya a very wistful smile as he was just aching to grab her in his arms and screw her to bits with his big cock right there and then.

... but that would have to wait he thought. He really did need that shower and he also knew that he needed to jerk off something terrible.

Once he had introduced Jenny and Mandy to Latoya and they had all begun to talk comfortably with each other he excused himself and headed for the men’s shower cubicles. His penis was just aching with sexual tension inside his shorts. Seeing Chloe, then Mandy, then Jenny strip off had been a real turn on but seeing the lovely nude Latoya again was the icing on the cake. He was going to have a hot shower and a really good wank and a spurt just to settle himself down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.