BSC05 The Girls of BSC
Chapter 9: Jenny Gets Naked

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jenny Gets Naked - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

The ‘young man’ that Mandy had just addressed gave Mandy a long and very approving scan with his eyes. The girl’s bare breasts were really very full and just gorgeous – just as he had imagined back at the car. Each nipple was a lovely reddish color and beautifully set in a very wide areola section. Her figure was quite full but still nicely toned and she had an equally full patch of red pubic hair down there between her legs. You could see nothing of her pussy lips or clitoris under that thick bush which just made it all the more tempting, in Stephen’s mind, to want to explore down there. Stephen could happily imagine his fingers, lips, tongue and penis doing a whole heap of exploring in and around Mandy’s exquisite pussy mound and right along her juicy butt crack as well.

All eyes then slowly shifted from Mandy to the still clothed Jenny. Even the naked girl on the horizontal bar had dropped to the ground in anticipation. Jenny shrugged her shoulders and just sighed.

“Oh, what the hell!” she said.

Jenny Trent looked at everyone around her then slowly pulled off her top revealing her own lovely red bra with some nice black lace running through it. Chloe quickly jumped in behind and unclasped the bra clips for her sister. Jenny let the bra full forward and onto the floor then just stood there getting used to the feeling of now being topless in public.

Jenny was aware that everyone was now looking at her breasts and she was also aware of the fact that she was actually enjoying it. Those breasts of hers looked just as pointy as Chloe’s but slightly larger and fuller because of her two year advantage on age. The nipples were pink and still had their own lovely puffiness to them that made Stephen’s tongue twitch just a little bit at the thought of having one in his mouth.

Jenny also soon became aware that people’s focus had shifted from her naked breasts to her short skirt ... was she going to continue? Jenny Trent answered her audience’s anticipatory looks by slowly putting her hands into the waistband of her skirt and slowly working it down her legs to the floor where her bra and top now rested. Underneath that skirt was a pair of blue, soft cotton panties that sat tightly around her butt cheeks and across her pussy mound. A wonderful bulge of pussy hair was clearly visible through the soft cotton material. Jenny suddenly felt very naked standing there with nothing on but those blue panties.

Jenny Trent looked at Mandy, then Chloe, then Stephen before taking a deep breath for the final move. Very slowly she put her hands into the waistband of her soft, blue, cotton panties and gently pushed them right down her legs and onto the floor. Jenny stepped out of her panties and quietly straightened up as she now stood totally naked in front of her admiring viewers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.