BSC05 The Girls of BSC
Chapter 7: You Don’t Have to Go Nude

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: You Don’t Have to Go Nude - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

In the silence that had now descended with a thud over the BSC carpark Stephen Bartell found himself looking over the door of the car at a naked and very pretty, young girl. This was a young girl with very cute tits and a fine looking vagina. That young girl then totally surprised everyone again with what she said and did next.

“And...” continued Chloe, “I’ve done a lot of research on this place and I happen to know all about PRESENTING!”

This pretty little girl then dropped down onto the car seat and flung her legs wide apart. One leg went up the back of the front driver’s seat and the other over the rear of the car. Stephen now found himself staring down into Chloe’s vagina with her pussy lips spread wide apart revealing a lovely line of pink flesh and a very sweet little clit and clit hood at the top.

Chloe Trent then put one hand on one of her puffy nipples and the other one down between her legs. She then spread her young sweet pussy lips even further apart and deliberately massaged her clitoris for a brief second before declaring, “This is my body. These are my tits. This is my vagina and this is my clitoris. I hope you like and approve of my presentation!” Chloe then went silent as she lay there for her audience to take in the sight of her naked tits and pussy pointing to the sky from the back of the car.

It was Mandy who spoke again, “CHLOE TRENT! Will you just cut that out! You are only sixteen. You are going to get this poor gentlemen arrested for under age sex or corrupting a minor or child molestation or something terrible like that. Now sit up and stop being such a jerk. Your sister and I also know all about Presenting and this is just not the time or place! Stay naked if you like but will you just settle down and keep quiet!”

Eventually Chloe sat up then crossed her arms over her breasts and sat there with a sullen look on her face. She was mumbling under her breath, “I hope no one ever asks you to present your silly cunts and I hope everyone laughs at your titties when you are finally brave enough to show them to anyone!” The two girls in he front just ignored her and looked up once again at Stephen.

This time it was Chloe’s sister’s turn to speak again.

“I am terribly sorry about all this! As you already know I am Jenny Trent. This is my friend Mandy Gretz and yes ... this is my very young and VERY IMMATURE sixteen year old sister - Chloe Trent! And please let me apologize again for her little outbursts.”

Jenny glared hard at Chloe then looked softly back at Stephen.

Jenny Trent then sslowly got out of the car and held her hand out to Stephen. Stephen shook it gently and replied, “It’s OK. Blanke Schande can do weird things to people at times. You really don’t have to apologize. I’m Stephen Bartell by the way and I’m one of the students here.”

To Chloe Trent he said, “You have a lovely body, young lady. You have beautiful breasts and a very sweet pussy patch down there between your legs. And yes, I very much appreciated your Presentation. I also congratulate you on the speed with which you adopted BSC’s nude female policy. You will fit in very well here ... when you are old enough to enrol.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.