BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: Chloe, the Nudie Girl!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Chloe, the Nudie Girl! - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

The next morning saw Stephen Bartell heading out across the grounds of BSC to meet Latoya Carter and her friend Manuela Cortez in the gymnasium. Stephen had cleared the Penis Pal thing with his girlfriend. Katrina Jones was indeed very open about these things but also her field trip had been extended by another four weeks or more and she didn’t want his big cock falling off from lack of use. Her only stipulation was that she gets it all back when she returned. Stephen laughed and happily agreed. He then decided not to wait a few days to think about it but phoned Latoya straight away. Now he was happily striding off towards the gymnasium to meet these two girls as arranged last night and to see just what a Penis Pal was meant to do!

To get to the gymnasium Stephen had to skirt around the BSC carpark. He had just come from some early morning football training and was only wearing shorts and running shows. His shirt was flung over his shoulder as his muscular, and still sweaty, body glistened and rippled as he moved along. He would have a nice hot shower in the Gym facilities once he had caught up with Latoya and Manuela as planned.

When Stephen was about half way round the carpark he saw a very pink 1972 VW convertible, with its top down, drive in and pull up. The car had three young girls in it and all were still fully clothed. They were obviously just visitors or newbies to BSC, Stephen thought. He would have kept going if it were not for the way the driver got out of the car and starting looking around and talking to her companions as if she was really nervous and unsure of what to do. Eventually this young girl climbed back into the car and sat there with her arms folded looking kind of upset and annoyed at the other two girls with her.

Stephen watched quietly and had slowed his pace somewhat just out of interest. He didn’t have any thoughts of getting involved until the same girl got out of the car and started looking around again. It was clear that she was still trying to decide just what it was she was going to do – or was supposed to do.

At this point Stephen decided to go over and see if he could help them with anything or at the very least direct them to whomever or whatever it was they were at BSC to see or do.

He approached the pink car from behind and began with, “Ummm ... excuse me. Are you girls OK? You look kinda lost. Can I help you with anything?”

Three young, pretty female heads suddenly spun round and looked straight up into Stephen’s very handsome face. Those same eyes also did a very quick scan of his body with its glistening muscles and all immediately approved whole heartedly with what they were seeing. THIS GUY WAS A HUNK, they each individually thought. They, also, had each quietly stripped him completely naked in their own minds in those few brief moments of his introduction.

The girl in the driving seat was the first to speak.

“Well, that’s very kind of you but we don’t want to be of any trouble to anyone...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.