BSC05 The Girls of BSC - Cover

BSC05 The Girls of BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: Latoya Needs a Penis Pal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Latoya Needs a Penis Pal - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Stephen was drinking his coffee quietly and, without realising it, had slipped into an afternoon daze. Also, without realising it, he was staring straight at Latoya’s bare nipples. They were still very erect and still standing out a good three quarters of an inch from the surrounding areolae. Her breasts below those nipples just looked so very tight and pointy. Stephen could easily imagine his fingers running gently down those slopes then up to the nipples before his mouth descended upon them for a good lick and tickle with his tongue.

He was also thinking about the lovely nude Katrina and just how lovely ALL the girls of BSC really were. This really was a great place to study. Most of his Papers done in San Francisco had cross credited across to BSC but a few had not which meant he would be here for three years not the original two as anticipated.

This hadn’t bothered Stephen one little bit. With so many lovely, nude females around him it wouldn’t have mattered if they had added another hundred years ... the girls of BSC were just that good. Now he was sitting opposite another exceptionally pretty one, and not only that she had just jerked and sucked him off. How much better could life be? Once again Stephen Bartell had no idea about what was just around the corner for him and just how much better life at BSC was going to get!

His dreamy train of thought was interrupted by Latoya’s voice coming across the table to him. Stephen looked up from her cute little breasts and into her cute little face and smiled. This girl was just so lovely. She had dimples on each side of her smile, a smile that also revealed some immaculately white teeth. She also had a small hair tie on the top of her head that bunched together a handful of tresses. Those tresses then flowed up and out of that hair tie and down to her bare shoulders framing her cute little ebony face as they went.

“What I wanted to ask you before was ... was...”

Latoya paused then coughed a nervous little cough before trying again.

“Well ... you see ... it’s ... it’s like this. I have a friend and we ... we ... well ... ummm...”

Latoya’s eyes had dropped from Stephen’s face and were now staring blankly at the table. After a few moments of awkward silence Latoya Carter cleared her throat, lifted her head, looked straight into Stephen’s eyes and began yet again. But this time with quite a definite lift in the thrust of her voice.

“Me and my friend Manuela Cortez are both studying here at Blanke Schande College and we both get turned on something terrible. You know what I mean. I am sure you do. We know how to give each other Relief and my goodness do we give it! Every night after we have finished studying we lay down together and finger each other’s pussy like mad until we each have an orgasm. We might do this several times in a night but we have discovered that we both really, really miss that magic ingredient. Neither of us has a regular boyfriend so getting that magic ingredient seems almost impossible without turning yourself into a slut or something like that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.