BSC05 The Girls of BSC
Chapter 3: Meeting Latoya Carter

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Meeting Latoya Carter - A male student at Blanke Schande College is asked to be a Penis Pal to two young female students. He is ably assisted along the way by three prospective female students just visiting for the day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Stephen Bartell couldn’t believe his luck when a young and exceptionally good looking nude African American girl came up and stood by his side. From the other side of the glass walls Stephen had often found himself following this girl with his eyes as she worked through her moves to Miss Wei’s instructions.

This young girl had just such an amazing figure. From the rear view her shapely legs traveled up and merged with two truly gorgeous butt cheeks. Stephen could only imagine what those butt cheeks must feel like under his big athletic hands. Those butt cheeks then merged with the girl’s back and waistline which was just so very trim and neat. She also had exquisite shoulders and a lovely neck line and a truly very, very pretty face. Her breasts were also very young, very tight and very pointy. Each of this girl’s breasts had a large areola section with very dark nipples that each, when erect, stood out a good three quarters of an inch. Her stomach was also very firm and flat and lead down to a beautifully shaved vagina.

Stephen always got a real thrill when watching this girl roll from her front to her back then spread her legs to reveal the most beautiful and the most wonderful pink vaginal cleft. The extra darkness of her full pussy lips just accentuated the pinkness of that flesh between those lips. This girl’s clitoris also seemed to stand out just so proud and erect with a very full piece of ebony skin that made up the clitoral hood. Every now and then Stephen had observed this very sweet ebony skinned girl tickle and play with her full clitoris just for the pleasure of the audience on the other side of those glass walls.

Thus it was that, with these thoughts in Stephen’s mind, this gorgeous, naked girl now stood at his side waiting to proceed as instructed. Stephen just looked at her and thought, “I just love the girls of Blanke Schande College!”

After some brief introductions Stephen found out that the girl’s name was Latoya Carter. She had only been at Blanke Schande College for less than three months and she was loving ever minute of it. Living and studying in the nude had not been a problem to her either. Her parents were practicing nudists with Latoya growing up with the nudist lifestyle from the cradle.

Stephen then briefly told Latoya about himself and how he had transferred from another college in San Francisco not quite a year ago. He also quickly told her about his brother Timothy who was also studying at BSC and also about his girl friend – Katrina Jones – she was off campus for several weeks doing some field work for her studies. It had only been five days since she had left but he was missing her already. After he made this comment Stephen looked down at his stiff cock and said, “Well, this guy is missing her at least. If you know what I mean.”

Latoya laughed then added, “Yes, I know what you mean. Well, may be I can help just for a few brief moments. I don’t have any sort of a man in my life at present so it has been way more than five days since I had some sexy fun to enjoy so this might just make up for that.”

With those words Latoya got Stephen to sit on the floor while she bent down and kissed Stephen’s Glans Penis right on the Meatus. She then stood up and started showing Stephen all her newly learned Presenting moves. Stephen had seen them all before but that was from the outside and through that glass wall. Now, however, he was inside the room and he was seeing those moves right up close and they were really good ... incredible in fact ... and very, very sexy!

Latoya had a truly gorgeous body and she could really make it move and contort to show her legs, tits, butt, vagina and everything else in the best possible light. Stephen’s cock, of course, had again grown very, very hard as he watched all this. Lots of other girls were also doing similar things around the room but right now he only had eyes for this Black Goddess of a girl writhing above him in all her naked glory!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.