BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22: Six Naked Teenagers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Six Naked Teenagers - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The music soon changed again and this time all six girls had choreographed a movement that saw them undo a zip on the side of their gowns that allowed the garment to drop instantly to the floor. Underneath each gown was a glittering bikini bottom that sat astride the girls writhing hips. The evening gowns were kicked aside as the topless dancers in high heels continued their beautiful routine.

All six girls had very shapely bodies that flowed seamlessly from their legs up past their hips and waists then on up to their lovely breasts, necks and heads. After gyrating themselves around the room in a very sexy and provocative fashion the music changed again. This was the last bracket and the tempo was slowed right down as everyone anticipated the final Full Monty session of the event.

The six girls marched slowly right up to their audience then placed their right hand gently over the front of their bikini bottoms. That hand was moved to the side as the left hand came down and pushed itself under the waist band of that skimpy looking garment. The right hand then did the same as very slowly and deliberately those bikini bottoms were worked down off the girls’ hips then down onto to the floor.

Six beautiful young vaginas were revealed to the room in that moment and the audience of three clapped and cheered in appreciation. Rhea was standing right in front of Adam with one of her girlfriends when she finally became totally nude (apart from her shoes). Adam found himself looking straight into a very neatly trimmed patch of black pubic hair sitting on top of a nicely shaved set of pussy lips. All the other girls had manicured their pussies in exactly the same fashion. They had each shaved clean their pussy lips but left a very cute ‘Landing Strip’ just at the top of their vaginal clefts.

The music had now stopped and all six girls just stood their totally naked with their cute vaginas facing into the faces of Sophie, Jennifer and Adam. On an impulse Adam leaned forward and gave Rhea’s sweet little pussy a big kiss. He then leaned over and gave Rhea’s girlfriend’s pussy a big kiss as well. This second pussy had slightly gingery looking pubic hair and an amazing set of vaginal lips tucked in just behind. Adam could also smell the highly aroused state of each of those naked pussies before his eyes and it was making his erection ache as it got tighter and tighter with his own extreme state of sexual arousal.

The lights were turned on as every one clapped and hugged the six naked teenagers in full appreciation of the performance they had just witnessed. Rhea explained to everyone that all six of them had decided they were all going to go totally nude together. Rhea was the last of the six to turn sixteen and since it was her birthday they decided that this would be the day that they discarded their life of clothes. Rhea had snuck out quietly several times over the last two days to meet with the girls and work out this amazing striptease routine. They were going to ditch their threads in style.

Their decision to all go nude together was also why Rhea had only gone topless over the last two days. She was waiting for this evening before committing herself along with her friends to a life of total nudity to fit in with Cedarcrest’s new Total Nudity Friendly policy. Rhea’s last comment to Adam before carrying on with the evening was...

“Well, I mean ... who wants to wear clothes anyway?”

Adam couldn’t have agreed more as he looked around the room filled with eight gorgeously naked females. Everywhere he looked he saw beautiful tits, sexy vaginas, lovely legs and nicely rounded butt cheeks. Adam’s now permanently erect penis bounced up and down in full appreciation of all this and also much to all the girls’ delight.

It would, however, still be a little while yet before Adam would be able get any sort of ‘relief’ for his condition but he was quite happily prepared to wait and just said quietly, “Yes, indeed, who wants to wear clothes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.