BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 21: Six Topless Girls

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Six Topless Girls - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

In the darkness the three on the sofa could hear things being pushed about on the floor then Sophie heard the click of her stereo unit being turned on. Two sets of DIY spot lights came on just after that and there in front of Sophie, Jennifer and Adam stood Rhea and her five gorgeous friends.

Seductive saxophone music began to play from a USB stick slotted into the stereo unit. The six girls on the floor then began to move in a beautifully choreographed sequence that was obviously well rehearsed. The hips of these young girls swung sexually around the floor as the hands of the same girls moved up and down their bodies in what the three seated viewers all knew instantly was going to be some sort of striptease routine. The sensuous motion of each girl was truly entrancing.

Jennifer got right into the spirit of things immediately and began to wolf-whistle and cat-call out to the six dancers. Rhea couldn’t help but break out into a big smile at this raucous encouragement from the ‘audience’. Sophie seemed a little bit more reserved but was none the less enjoying the spectacle of what was unfolding on her living room floor. Adam was mesmerized instantly. Six incredibly beautiful sixteen year old girls were starting a dance routine in front of his eyes that had all the hallmarks of an amazing strip show ... and he wasn’t going to be disappointed. The state of his highly engorged and erect penis was also a very strong predication on what his mind was already anticipating.

The music soon changed tempo and became slightly faster and raunchier. The movements of the girls changed in like fashion. This new routine the girls were performing and the tightness of their dresses across their busts made it plain to anyone watching that none of the six dancers was wearing a bra. The excitement all the young girls were feeling had all given them nipple erections and those nipple erections were plainly visible through their dresses. None of this really mattered though because these six lovely young girls were soon all going to be topless anyway. Those twelve erect nipples would soon all be right out there for all to see and enjoy.

Just at the properly timed portion of the music all the dancers stopped in exactly the same pose. Quietly they reached up behind their necks to where the draw string that held the front of their dresses up was tied. They each held one end of the knot then waited for their queue from the music before proceeding. The music abruptly changed rhythm again and became even more raunchier than before. The girls moved about very seductively then at the right time they all pulled on the drawstrings in their fingers. The front pieces of each of the girls’ evening gowns fell forward and down to hang loosely about their waists...

... the striptease had begun!

This cleverly practiced routine instantly revealed six pairs of truly beautiful breasts to the three naked bodies on the sofa. Those breasts belonged to six young and very beautiful sixteen year old girls. Those breasts were all just so tight and pointy in their youthfulness and most of them, like Rhea’s, were also still very puffy. As the now topless girls continued their dance routine those very cute breasts glistened, swayed and bounced in time with the motion of each girl’s body. It truly was a beautiful sight to behold.

Adam felt like he was in heaven. These girls were truly gorgeous and they had the loveliest breasts he had ever seen. Those lovely young tits were now dancing and glistening about just in front of him as the perspiration on them made them shine in all their glory.

Adam’s penis was rock hard as a result and these girls knew it. They each came by in their turn and brushed their breasts and nipples over his throbbing cock before moving on to Jennifer and Sophie to brush their breasts against their breasts. Adam had to resist with all his might the very strong urge to fuck Rhea and her five friends there and then. Some how Adam managed but he doesn’t really know how ... the urge was so strong.

The six topless girls carried on and Sophie, Jennifer and Adam were all speechless at what Rhea and her five friends were performing in front of them. It was so professionally rehearsed and just so darned sexy thought Adam as one hand quietly fingered his pulsing erection.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.