BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 20: Everything Goes Black

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Everything Goes Black - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Although Adam, Jennifer and Sophie where naked all the time Rhea still just stayed topless. She would wear some lovely skirts that really enhanced the feminine curves she was developing but she was still not quite ready, for some reason, to go fully nude. Nobody was interested in pressuring her into going fully nude and Adam was more than happy at being able to just admire Rhea’s beautiful young breasts thrusting out at him when ever she was around. Adam also loved seeing Rhea’s butt cheeks peek out from under her short skirts whenever she was bending over. It nearly always gave him a stiffy.

Sunday was Rhea’s sixteenth birthday and Sophie had organized with Rhea for some of Rhea’s friends to come over for dinner at 5:00pm. All of Jennifer’s colored ‘body prints’ were tidied away and the whole house was given a good clean so everything was spick and span for the evening and also for the start of the new week.

Sophie had organized some caterers to drop around some lovely party food along with a big cake with sixteen candles and the words “HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHEA” frosted into the icing. What Sophie, Jennifer or Adam didn’t know was that Rhea had organized her own little surprise as her own show of appreciation for everything her mother had done for her. It was going to be a jaw dropping surprise at that and one that Adam, perhaps more than Sophie or Jennifer, would more fully appreciate.

Eventually everyone went upstairs to get cleaned up and ready for Rhea’s friend’s to arrive. Rhea went upstairs also and had a shower then shocked everyone when she came back down in the most gorgeous outfit anyone had ever seen her in. She was no longer topless but had on a full length backless evening gown in golden tones that just looked stunning. Rhea had also put her hair up in a fashion that made her look like the wife of some rich Texan Magnate. She also had on a pair of high heel shoes that matched her outfit exquisitely. All together Rhea looked just gorgeous ... then her friends arrived.

Rhea had invited five of her best friends over for her sixteenth birthday and like Rhea they were done up in gorgeous dresses and high heeled shoes. The five of them looked just as stunning as Rhea. All girls, including Rhea of course, where incredibly beautiful in their own right. They were six of the loveliest teenaged girls the other three had ever seen.

When Sophie saw these other girls arrive and how dressed up they were she quietly asked Rhea, “Are you sure you want us three to stay naked? I know we have been naked all weekend but we will dress up if you like. I don’t want you or your friends to feel uncomfortable about our nudity. What do you want me to do, honey?”

“Oh, mom” implored Rhea. “It is fine for you, Jennifer and Adam to stay naked. In fact I insist you stay naked. Please don’t be nervous about anything. It is all under control. You will understand everything very soon. Now, I want you to go and get the other two and I want you all to go and sit down on the sofa and just watch. You don’t have to do anything ... and don’t be concerned if things suddenly get a bit weird ... It is all going to be OK ... and a lot of fun!”

With those instructions Sophie went and got Jennifer and Adam. Together they all took their places on the sofa and waited. Rhea and her five friends had disappeared into the kitchen and were muttering excitedly between themselves then everything went silent. The three on the sofa looked at each other and shrugged. What on earth was going on? They all heard the click of a light switch being operated then everything went black!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.