BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19: Just One More Thing to Do

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Just One More Thing to Do - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

After their breakfast at Pete’s Pancake House the naked quartet set off down town to do some shopping. It really was wonderful to see all the people of Cedarcrest enjoying the Total Nudity Friendly weekend. It added a whole new dimension and feel to the atmosphere of this beautiful little town.

When different ones found out who Jennifer was and that it was her that had started this whole Jennifer Effect thing they just couldn’t thank her enough and insisted on giving her so much stuff free of charge. She even ended up getting nearly all of her art supplies totally gratis as a direct result.

Eventually the four made their way back to Sophie’s apartment and Jennifer set to work immediately on the art assignment she was going to do with Adam. What she did over the rest of Saturday and all Sunday was to paint everyone up in various colors of water based tempera paint. Jennifer would then take a large sheet of white cartridge paper and press it lightly against the body then pull the paper away. This would create an impression of the contours of that part of the body on the sheet of paper.

Eventually she had a full collection of prints of their body parts in the various colors they had been painted in. They all had a great time painting up Adam’s penis and even managed to get some printed impressions of his penis when it was erect. The erection prints really did look impressive. Jennifer also got impressions of her breasts along with Sophie’s and even Rhea’s.

Adam found it particularly exciting when the girls allowed him the privilege of painting up their tits in whatever colors he liked. Each time he gently applied the paint to their lovely breasts he would get an erection which he would press firmly into their butts as he massaged the paint over their tits from behind. He would take particular care with Rhea’s very young and sensitive nipples and she fully appreciated it and it made her feel just so wet and sexy down between her legs. Adam had to resist the very strong urge to plunge his hand down under her skirt and into her waiting vagina. Actually he had to resist this urge with each of the girls or they would never have got anything done at all!

Once all the ‘body impressions’ had been made, and they were very good impressions indeed, and had dried properly Jennifer went around with painted finger tips and lightly pressed them onto each drawing. Those finger tip impressions, Jennifer explained, were the fingers of the students ‘seeing’ each other as directed by the Instructor. Once all this was done Jennifer explained that there was one more thing she was going to do but it could wait until Monday night. She wouldn’t tell anyone what it was but just said that they would have to wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.