BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: Going Topless

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Going Topless - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Once Jennifer and Adam had left Sophie’s bedroom Sophie picked up the newspaper and took it across the hall to Rhea’s room. Rhea was awake but still lying in bed. She was about to get up and have a shower when her mother came in.

Sophie read the article about the NUDITY FRIENDLY WEEKEND and told Rhea that she was going to go out for breakfast with Jennifer and Jennifer’s boyfriend Adam. They were all going to go out in the nude then go shopping afterwards before coming home ... and all still totally naked.

“You are more than welcome to come with us, if you like” finished Sophie. “But it is totally up to you if you stay clothed or come out in the nude like us. There will be lots of other people of all ages going about in the nude and I guess there will be many others who will stay clothed. Nobody will mind in the least which way you decide. You are sixteen tomorrow, Rhea, and I am just so proud of what my little girl has become. You are mature enough now to decide this one all by yourself. You also have some very lovely outfits to wear if you choose but if you come with us, naked or clothed, or you just stay home I will love you just the same. You give it some thought. We will be heading out in about twenty minutes so that gives you that long to decide. OK. Love you, honey!”

“Love you, mom” smiled back Rhea before giving her mother a big hug. Sophie then left the room to get ready herself leaving Rhea alone with the Newspaper and her own thoughts.

Rhea picked up the newspaper and read the front page article all over again. Her eyes were big and round as she read. As she read her eyes would also run around her room at all her stuff and in particular her outfits hanging up in the wardrobe.

Presently she lifted herself from her bed and stood up in front of her mirror. Rhea pulled off her night gown and studied her naked form in the reflection before jumping in the shower that connected her room with Jennifer’s room. Rhea soaped up her hands and ran them all over her soft skin as the warm water cascaded its way down her body then into the drain. She smiled to herself because she knew she had made her decision. It was her decision alone and it did make her feel like a real woman as she turned the water off and stepped out to dry herself. Once dried she looked at herself in the mirror again then at all her lovely outfits then at her naked body again and she knew exactly what she was going to do. She had decided.

It was nearly 10:00am when Jennifer, Adam and Sophie stood at the front door ready to go out for the morning. It was going to be their first morning wandering the streets of Cedarcrest without any clothes on. They were looking forward to the experience and Jennifer was eager to get her shopping done so she could start on the art assignment that she was going to do with Adam for their Art Class at BSC on Tuesday.

“Are you coming with us or staying home, Rhea?” called Sophie back up to Rhea’s room.

“Hang on” came the reply. “I am coming with you guys.”

Adam opened the front door and stepped down onto the footpath that led to Jennifer’s car. Jennifer and Sophie followed behind. All three heard the bedroom door slam and the hurried sound of feet descending the stairs then run across the floor to the front door. They heard the front door close and lock shut with a click as Rhea came through to join them all outside. They all looked pleasantly at Rhea and smiled. No one was surprised at all at what they saw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.