BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: What About Rhea?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: What About Rhea? - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

At exactly 8:30am Sophie and Adam were woken by a very excited Jennifer Jane Belmont bursting into the room. She had a newspaper in front of her face and her naked breasts were heaving up and down in excitement as she gabbled away.

“Adam! Adam!” Jennifer was calling. “Adam, you have to read this. The front page of the Newspaper says that this weekend is going to be declared NUDITY FRIENDLY WEEKEND for all businesses and citizens of Cedarcrest.”

Jennifer dropped the paper from her face to see if Adam was awake. Her face turned to stone when she saw Adam AND Sophie both staring back at her from the bed and they were both naked.

“Sophie!” Jennifer blurted. “What ... what ... what are you doing here?”

Jennifer’s gaze shifted from Sophie then to Adam then back to Sophie. Adam looked at Sophie then Jennifer then Sophie again. Everyone was starting to feel very, very awkward indeed!

Sophie could feel the tension building in the air and knew she needed to do something to save the situation. After about a minute’s silence from all parties she spoke.

“Hello, Jennifer. Yes, it is me. And I am so, so, so sorry. I should have called you to let you know our travel plans had changed. But I didn’t think it would really matter and I didn’t think for one minute that I was going to find a naked man in my bed when I got home ... and ... and ... and ... and ... yes I asked him to fuck me and yes ... yes ... yes he did fuck me ... and I am so sorry. It is all my fault. Please don’t blame Adam here. He wanted to go home but I wouldn’t let him. I will understand if you are angry and can’t forgive me but ... well ... well ... I just don’t know what to do now ... and ... and...”

Jennifer was about to say something but went silent as she looked at Sophie then Adam then the Newspaper in her hand then back to Sophie. Finally she said with a laugh, “Oh, shit. Who cares. I’ve been fuckin’ ol’ lover boy here all week and what happens? As soon as I turn my back he’s fucking one of my friends. Hell, Sophie, I don’t blame you one bit. That Long Schlong of his is pretty hard for any girl to resist. He’s been teasing the girls at the shop with it for days. Come on you guys, move over. I’m coming in there and I’ll read you this whole darned front page then we can have some breakfast. What do you say?”

Sophie and Adam nodded eagerly in their relief that World War Three had been averted. They happily moved over so the naked Jennifer could join them in the bed. Once settled she proceeded as planned and read what the Newspaper was saying about Cedarcrest’s NUDITY FRIENDLY WEEKEND.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.