BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Sophie Is a Squirter Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sophie Is a Squirter Too - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

That Friday night Jennifer and Adam went to bed WITHOUT the usual love making. They were both very tired so decided to give each other a ‘break’. Jennifer went to sleep in her own bed and Adam decided to sleep in Sophie’s bed. Jennifer would change all the sheets in the morning and they both would give the whole place a clean up before Sophie and Rhea got home ... that was the plan anyway!

That plan was disrupted when, at 2:00am Saturday morning, Adam was woken from his sleep by someone climbing into the bed. He assumed it was just Jennifer deciding she needed someone to cuddle. Adam gave Jennifer a chance to settle down and drift off to sleep again. When he started hearing breathing that was consistent with normal sleep patterns he quietly rolled towards Jennifer and put his arm around her body allowing his hand to cup one of her soft breasts as she slept.

The warm body under Adam’s arm spoke to him as he snuggled in closer. It said in very sleepy tones, “Settle down now, Rhea. There’s a good girl. Mommy’s very tired. We’ve had a big day. Now go to sleep, dear. There’s a good girl. Love yer!”

Adam froze instantly. He knew in that moment that he wasn’t snuggling up to Jennifer. In that moment he was also suddenly, very, very wide awake and in that moment he also let out a very involuntary expletive.

“Oh, SHIT!” popped straight out of his mouth like a slippery marble. The woman lying next to him heard it and instantly recognized it as a voice that was way to deep for Rhea’s. She was immediately awake too and spun over to face whom ever it was that was snuggling up to her and said, “What the fuck! Who the heck are you and what are you doing in my bed!?”

Adam leapt straight up out of the bed like a jackrabbit. In a flash he was by the doorway flicking on the bedroom light. His eyes squinted in the harsh glare of the electric globe that was blinding him. The naked woman in the bed squinted back trying to make out the form of this intruder as her eyes seemed to take way too long to adjust.

When Adam’s eyes had adjusted to the new conditions he saw a lovely naked woman lying on the bed were he had just been. She had dark curly hair with a matching mound of equally dark, curly pubic bush. Her body was nicely rounded in that lovely feminine way and her rounded and very full breasts complimented all those curves beautifully. Adam stared in the harsh light then replied, “I’m Adam. I’m Jennifer’s boyfriend. Who the heck are you?”

The naked woman on the bed was staring back at a very ruggedly handsome man with what looked like quite a long penis. He also had a very good looking chest and abdomen above that long penis with nicely toned legs to match. She put all these observations aside then said in a soft voice, “Hello, I’m Sophie Anderson. I think we have given each other a very nasty fright but I don’t think we need to wake the whole house up over it.”

Adam then continued with, “Oh, shit. I am so sorry. I thought you were Jennifer. We weren’t expecting you back until much later this morning. Look, I think maybe I should go. I won’t wake Jennifer but I think I should...” before he could finish Sophie had interrupted.

“Oh, for goodness sake” Sophie said in a soft whisper. “Will you just settle down. Don’t go rushing off. This is probably all my fault. I should have phoned ahead. Our flights got messed around so we had the option of taking a real early one or waiting another two days. We took the early one and here we are. We got in just before 2:00am and were so tired that we were both stripping off our clothes as we climbed the stairs. Once in bed I thought you were Rhea. She sometimes jumps into my bed when there is a bad storm or she can’t sleep. Anyway, just bring that naked body of yours back over here. Come and sit on the bed with me. I don’t bite. Come on. Mommy will look after your. Let’s get to know each other now that we are both FULLY AWAKE! You can also tell me something about this Jennifer Effect thing we’ve been hearing about all the way home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.