BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: The Jennifer Effect

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Jennifer Effect - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

After ‘The Three Pussies Incident’ the rest of the day was a complete success. The girls worked so much better in the nude and not one customer complained. In fact, just like the man with the photocopying business, many other customers left the shop saying how they might just try the same thing back in the place where they worked.

As word very quickly got out about Mrs Maxwell’s Bookshop there were a few other businesses up and down the street that decided, for the rest of the afternoon, they would become NUDITY FRIENDLY as well. If the idea was found profitable those businesses might even consider extending it out for the rest of the week.

Mrs Maxwell finally returned after a few hours, still in the nude, and was more than happy with the girl’s efforts for the day. She had no idea about what had happened in the lunch room with ‘the three pussies’ but had already heard the rumors of other shops nearby adopting a NUDITY FRIENDLY policy as a result of a visit to her bookshop.

Mrs Maxwell was also very happy with the day’s takings. “May be the nudity friendly policy will prove to be good for business after all” she said as she was putting the money in the safe and locking the shop down for the night.

She also told Jennifer that she had been to a business meeting that afternoon and had talked about being nudity friendly across the business spectrum with a good many showing keen interest.

“Who knows” she finished, “What you started here today, Jennifer, may extend itself way beyond just this street ... and it will be because of you young lady. It will because of you ... The Jennifer Effect you could call it” and she laughed making her tits jiggle a bit in front of Jennifer. This in turn made Jennifer laugh so they both jiggled their tits together and both laughed.

“The Jennifer Effect! Yes, I like that. It might even make you famous, young lady” said Mrs Maxwell.

They both laughed again and gave their tits another good hearty jiggle.

As Jennifer was preparing to leave Mrs Maxwell also told her she was thinking of taking on an extra person. This time she hoped to employ a fit young male because of all the extra heavy lifting the job seemed to need. “He could of course work completely nude too if he wanted” she added.

“Do you know of anyone that might be suitable?” she asked Jennifer. Jennifer knew exactly who she would ask. He might say no but she was going to ask anyway.

Jennifer Jane Belmont drove back home to the apartment – nude of course – but not totally sure what to make of her day. Things had taken quite a different turn to what she had expected. Not that she really knew what she had expected but it certainly wasn’t this. Working in a shop that now allowed it’s staff members the freedom to come and go in the nude had not been on her personal radar in any shape or form.

Anyway, she was heading home now and looking forward to having a nice quiet meal before inviting Adam over to help her with her ‘etchings’. She smiled at the thought of Adam West, her Batman, coming over later on. Whatever else happened that evening he was not going to be allowed to go home without giving Jennifer a good taste of his big, Super Hero’s cock!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.