BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 7: A Note From Sophie

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Note From Sophie - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Jennifer drove they each told the other their story. Jennifer told Adam all about herself and she in turn heard his story. Jennifer found out that Adam Brian West was renting an apartment in Cedarcrest with the guy who was supposed to have picked him up. They had known each other since First Grade and got on reasonably well together.

Adam was also hoping to pick up a Building Apprenticeship sometime soon and had worked on construction sites as a laborer in preparation for that. Art was just a hobby and a side interest and doing this course on Art and the Human Form at BSC had really just been his excuse to hopefully see some naked girls. He looked across at Jennifer as she drove observing the bounce and sway of her breasts as they jiggled in sympathy with the car’s motion – so far he wasn’t doing too badly on that front he thought quietly to himself.

Soon they were at Jennifer’s apartment in Cedarcrest which, as it was, wasn’t all that far from Adam’s apartment. Jennifer still had 30 minutes or so before she had to be back at work so she invited Adam in for some coffee. She would then drop him off at home while on her way to the bookshop.

Once inside Jennifer quickly tipped her bag of clothes out on to the kitchen table. Her pink dress and top fell out after her bra and panties followed by her pink slip-on shoes. She looked at the pile with disgust and gave a long sigh.

“Oh, well” she murmured. “Good things never last.”

Just as she was picking up her white panties with the little, red bunnies she heard Adam behind her say...

“Stop!”

Jennifer turned and said, “Sorry, what did you say?”

Adam replied with, “Why don’t you just stay naked! You wouldn’t be the first girl to wander the streets of Cedarcrest in the nude. You also told me yourself in the car that Mrs Maxwell was very accommodating of full female nudity and even your friend Sophie and her daughter Rhea seemed cool about it all. Why don’t you give it a go? Stay totally naked all afternoon and see what happens. Let the world see your amazing breasts and the wonderful shape of your whole naked body! I bet you the shop sales will go UP and not DOWN.”

Jennifer looked at Adam then at her panties suspended from her right hand. She closed her eyes for a good minute as she gave it some serious thought then said, “All right! I’ll do it. What’s the worst that can happen? I’ll get forced to put my skirt back on. And, yes, you are absolutely right! Cedarcrest has been very good to naked girls visiting from Blanke Schande College, so they can jolly well be just as good to me!”

With those remarks she threw the cotton panties in her hand back on to the table. They skidded across the smooth surface then plopped down onto the floor. As Jennifer was watching her underwear slide away from her she became aware of an envelope on the table that she hadn’t seen earlier. It had been there all the time but it wasn’t until those little red bunnies whizzed by that it got noticed.

She opened the envelope and discovered it was a note from Sophie. Sophie would be out of town for a few days with Rhea on some urgent family business and should be back Saturday morning sometime. The note told Jennifer that there should be enough food in the refrigerator and the pantry until they returned but until then the place was hers. The note concluded with, “Good luck. See you Saturday morning and we hope your Art thing went well.”

“Well then” said Jennifer with a naughty gleam in her eyes, “Who knows, I might just have to stay naked for a few whole days now and not just one afternoon.”

She then looked at Adam and continued with, “I’ll drop you off home now and go naked all afternoon if you promise to come back here tonight to help me work on my art assignment for next week. I will also help you with yours. Do we have a deal, Batman?”

Adam looked keenly at Jennifer in all her naked glory. She was just beautiful. Eventually he replied, “You have a deal my lovely nude friend! Let’s do it!”

The two quickly finished their coffee then headed back out the door. Adam was dropped off at his apartment and Jennifer continued on to Mrs Maxwell’s Bookshop – in the nude. In the back of Jennifer’s mind was also the very promising prospect of sitting astride Adam’s cock. Somehow doing any work on their art assignments was going to take a very definite second place ... if she had anything to say about it that is! Fucking Batman ... that would be another first for Jennifer Jane Belmont she thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.