BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: Batman and Jennifer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Batman and Jennifer - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jennifer was now out in the carpark again walking back towards her car. She felt rather disappointed that she was leaving the grounds of BSC and would have to put her clothes back on. Her first foray into public nudity had been just so wonderful. Her body had never before felt so alive and free and she didn’t want that feeling to end. The very unique art lesson she had just experienced had also put Jennifer in very high spirits. Going back to normal life and wearing clothes for another week before the next session just seemed like such a drag.

As Jennifer got closer to her car an idea began to formulate in her mind. She could delay the putting on of her clothes just a bit longer if she was brave enough to drive home to Cedarcrest still in the nude. She could get dressed then. That would give her another twenty minutes of naked freedom at least.

Jennifer also knew about the many BSC girls who had become Absolutes – girls that would not wear a stitch of clothing on campus or off campus. The two female students she had met eighteen months ago in the cafeteria were girls that were doing just that. They were just starting out as Absolutes and from what Jennifer had heard they had made a complete success of it. What happened in Aurora Hills was a direct result of those girl’s efforts and this thought was greatly motivating to Jennifer right now. Alright, it was decided! Jennifer Jane Belmont was going to drive home in the nude and see what happened from there.

As Jennifer was about to open the door of her car she saw her new friend Adam at the other end of the carpark talking on his cellphone. He seemed a bit upset and agitated. Jennifer delayed opening her car door and watched to see if he was OK. Presently he put his phone back into his pocket and looked up. He saw Jennifer and waved at her.

Jennifer called out, “Is everything OK?”

Adam started to call back but stopped and began walking towards Jennifer so he wouldn’t have to shout. He was now fully dressed again and Jennifer found it hard to imagine that she had just sucked this guy’s cock off and he had just eaten her pussy out.

“Life is just full of surprises!” Jennifer said to herself.

Finally Adam was beside Jennifer’s car and explained to her that a friend of his was meant to come and pick him up. Adam’s own car was in the panel shop getting some rust taken out and wouldn’t be ready for a week at least. Adam had called this friend and found out that he wouldn’t be able to swing by BSC for another three hours. Adam had phoned some of his other friends but they were all just as busy so he was now stranded here for a good part of the afternoon.

“Not that being stranded at Blanke Schande College is a bad thing” remarked Adam. He looked at Jennifer’s lovely naked body and said, “I mean, the scenery here is pretty good.” He looked directly at Jennifer’s beautiful, puffy tits again and smiled before finishing with, “Very good scenery indeed!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.