BSC06 The Jennifer Effect
Chapter 3: Jennifer Is a Squirter

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jennifer Is a Squirter - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

In the next few minutes Miss Belmont found herself lying on her back on the backseat of her car. Her legs were bent up and wide apart as she fingered herself madly with her right hand. The left hand was massaging her breasts and plucking at her puffy nipples. A lot of squelching and popping was coming from between her legs as she plunged her double finger ‘penis’ in and out of her vagina. Jennifer also knew exactly where her own ‘G-spot’ was and she used that knowledge to great effect.

Jennifer had perfected her masturbation routine in her early teenage years to a sequence that started with fingers in the vagina then went to fingers gently running around the flesh between her labia majora and labia minora. Next she would use the flat of her hand to vigorously rub both sets of pussy lips before attending to the clitoris. The clitoris and hood would get tickled with her index finger for a while before being plunged back into her vagina to start the process all over again, and again, and again.

While all this was happening at the bottom end Jennifer’s tits were getting gently rubbed, massaged and fingered at the other end with her left hand. Sometimes she reversed her hands over but that was never as good as when it was her right hand on her vagina. That ALWAYS felt best and this morning was no exception.

It took only ten minutes of masturbating in this fashion for Jennifer’s orgasm to build up to explosive levels. When it did explode something happened that she had never experienced before ... she squirted! Jennifer had been a keen masturbator ever since she turned thirteen but she had never squirted before. She had often felt some very strange sensations building up between her legs but they had never resulted in a squirting session until now.

Two large streams, one after the other, of a thin milky white fluid of some description burst out from between her legs. The streams arced up into the air a good twelve inches then splashed down all over her legs and seat. The feeling of this powerful ejaculation was incredible. It added a whole new dimension to the contractions and convulsions her loins were producing deep within her sweet little naked body.

After the orgasm and ejaculation Jennifer just lay there for fifteen minutes staring with unfocused eyes up at the inside ceiling of her car. Her breathing was shallow and every now and then her puffy breasts would give a heave as her lungs gasped for fresh oxygen. Jennifer knew time was slipping by but she was determined to relish every minute of every sensation that this wonderful morning had produced.

First impressions must be savored and cherished she thought as she slowly surfaced back into the real world. It was now almost 8:00am and Jennifer needed to find a shower which she knew Blanke Schande had plenty of.

Reluctantly, Jennifer pulled herself out of the car then retrieved her art satchel from the boot of her car before wiping up her ‘juices’ on the rear seat with a towel. The towel now sodden with sex fluid was chucked into the boot and another fresh one retrieved. Jennifer had thought ahead and brought several with here so she would be fully prepared.

Jennifer then wound up the car windows before closing the doors then pushed the central locking button on her key-ring. Four solenoids clunked in each of the doors as they locked. The headlights gave two flashes as the car’s Alarm System activated against would-be-intruders. Jennifer now spun her naked body on her heals then set off down the path into the grounds of BSC swinging her gorgeous little white butt behind her as she went. Her gorgeous tits looked pretty good too as they bobbed and bounced in front of her.

As she walked Jennifer was also mumbling something under her breath...

“Well, oh my gosh! Who would have thought I was a SQUIRTER. Jennifer Jane Belmont – you are a squirter! Jennifer is a squirter! Fancy that. I am a squirter! I am a squirter! I am a squirter!”

Jenifer Jane Belmont was now happily repeating this little phrase over and over to herself until she was finally swallowed up into the world that was Blanke Schande College.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.