BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: Simply Gorgeous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Simply Gorgeous - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The pink slip-on shoe was tossed into the car through the open door followed quickly by the second one. Jennifer then undid the thin black belt that encircled her pink skirt at the waist and pulled the zip down on the left hip. She wiggled her hips and let the skirt drop down passed her knees and on to the ground. She stepped quickly out of that skirt then picked it up and lightly removed some small twigs the skirt had collected from the ground. The garment was then folded up neatly and placed in a bag sitting in the car.

Jennifer took a deep breath and looked down at her bare feet and underwear. She had on a lovely white pair of tight cotton panties with little red bunny rabbits printed all over them front and back. Very gently she placed her hands under the waist band of those panties and began to slowly push them down over her hips.

Blonde curly strands of pubic hair began unfurling out into the open as the waist band passed down over Jennifer’s pubic mound and vagina. The cutest little set of round butt cheeks were also revealed to the world as those panties pulled down and around each cheek. The crotch caught momentarily between Jennifer’s legs before the cotton panties dropped down passed her knees and fell to the ground just like her skirt had done.

Jennifer stepped out of those little panties then picked them up and put them into the bag with the skirt in it. As she was leaning into the car she purposefully spread her legs wide apart to give the morning air clear passage to move in and about her exposed ass and vagina. The feeling was just wonderful.

Anyone passing by at close range would have seen a lovely blonde haired pussy and brown butt hole presenting themselves to the world. They would have also seen quite a lovely vaginal cleft with a clitoris at one end that had a very strong and powerful looking hood. This was matched by a set of inner pussy lips that swung out from the clitoris in a sweeping arc of flesh before descending back down to the vaginal opening in one smooth line of soft, cock teasing, vaginal tissue.

At even closer quarters one would have also seen just how wet and sexually stimulated the whole vaginal region was. Jennifer had only just taken off her shoes, skirt and panties but she was becoming more and more sexually stimulated by the second. She had totally underestimated the amount of sexual arousal she would experience when undressing for the first time in a public place.

Once her panties were taken care of Jennifer stood up straight again and began to unbutton her lovely pink blouse. As she undid each button she could still feel the freshness of the cool morning air caressing the flesh between her naked legs and around her pubic hair. It felt so incredible that she slowed down the unbuttoning process to an almost standstill just to drink in the experience of her pussy now being exposed to the world and all the sensations of the dawning day.

Gradually Jennifer’s fingers released each button from its corresponding button hole letting the blouse fall open to reveal a lovely white, size 34b bra with the same bunny rabbit design as her panties. The blouse was removed one shoulder at a time then folded and placed neatly into the same bag with her skirt and panties.

Jennifer stood up again feeling totally aroused. She had only one piece of clothing to take off before she would be 100% naked in public for the first time ever. The knowledge and feeling of this was making her vagina very, very wet. She could even feel some of those sexual juices starting to trickle down the inside of her leg. She looked down at her blonde pubic hair then patted it re-assuringly with her right hand. Even her nipples under her bra were starting to tingle and itch with excitement so she patted those too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.