Squires Lodge - Cover

Squires Lodge

Copyright© 2016 by Zips

Chapter 2

Shelia vaguely realised there was a crystal chandelier above her where before there was sky! The female voice belonged to an attractive young lady with dark hair the same as Guy.

“Well she’s a sexy little thing Guy,”

“Yes; but she went down like a ninepin having shied Romeo.”

“My god Guy! She’s wearing my old clothes! Who is she anyway?” asked Pamela,

“She’s mother’s foster-girl from London; she seems to be accident prone.”

Shelia then mumbled, “ I’m so sorry I ran into you Mr Guy.”

Guy’s finger stroked her cheek and his spice-scented cologne penetrated her senses. “ You OK?”

“Right as Rain,” she smiled weakly.

Guy and his sister Pamela both let out a relieved chuckle.

Guy then strolled off into the garden to ponder.

“Well its nice to see my old clothes are useful. I understand your night-nurse to Rupert; so we’ll be rubbing up against each other from time to time.” Her fingertip brushed Shelia’s lip.


Shelia had wandered into the garden now; her head ever brimming with events. Coming to an aged oak tree she had a sudden urge to climb into it’s low heavy branches. In no time she was astride a broad bough deep within its foliage.

Then she was startled by Guy’s voice! “I say, you do keep bumping into me don’t you young Shelia.”

“Mr Guy! Where did you come from?”

“Well ... this has been my secret escape place since I was a lad. It seems we think alike.”

Shelia realised her skirt was round her hips and her bare thighs hugged the bough like a huge cock. But their was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

“You have nice legs for your age, he chuckled.

Shelia was both thrilled and abashed at this. “You could use that bough for horse riding practice; have you ever done any riding?” Guy asked.

“Well no. Actually I’m terrified of them.”

“OK ... well ... why not get into some jeans and meet me in the yard in a quarter hour. We could overcome your fear quiet easily,” smiled Guy.

Shelia gazed in awe at him. “Oh, do you really think so?”

From the branch above he nimbly moved close; hooking his arm around her. “Yes ... I really think so ... and I also think you deserve a kiss.” His fingers ran up the nape of her neck, easing her head towards his. She felt his mouth upon hers and her heart raced at the sensation ... his other hand caressed her thigh and her snatch instantly juiced up. Her hands went round his neck. Inside a few seconds her sexuality had exploded into being. Guy pulled away and then swung out of the tree and was gone.


Through the following fortnight Shelia learnt many things; apart from overcoming her fear of horses she had progressed to riding solo fairly well round the meadow through the kindness and patience Guy.

But Shelia was adult enough to realise that she wasn’t staying at Squires Lodge for a romantic horse riding holiday. She was here to work for her living; the same as the scullery maids and Mrs Toon. To that end Shelia did not allow the bit of romance in the tree to go to her head.

Thankfully Pamela’s stay at Squire’s inevitably ended by her need to be in amongst London society. Shelia was able to stand-down from her night-nurse duty. She was pleased with herself at having got through her first session without mishap. She’d also made a good relationship with young Rupert; whom she was already fond.

Mid-week was generaly peaceful at Squires and after porridge with Mrs Toon Shelia departed early through the scullery across the cobbles and into the stables. “Juno’s ready to tack-up miss!” called Jock. “Thank you Jock, it’s a lovely morning!” she replied. Shelia mounted and walked Juno out of the yard; the summer sun had already turned the surface of the lake into molten gold, and the distant rolling hills were blue with morning mist. With a light touch of heel Juno responded into slow trot and Shelia’s heart ached with happiness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.