Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 20: What Goes Around Comes Around

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 20: What Goes Around Comes Around - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

I don’t know what the coach was planning but he wanted to meet me at The Capri at 2:00 on Sunday. Melissa and I told Don and Silas what was going on and that we didn’t want the coach to know I was involved with The Capri.

He showed up right on time, WITH 5 other members of the track team! I approached the coach and said what the fuck are you doing? He said we all needed to have a little fun. I tried blocking the coach from going in and he just pushed me aside. Melissa was just coming down from the office and went over to the coach and said, “I’m sorry sir, but this is an adult oriented business and I’m going to have to ask you to take these minors out. Silas was watching from the door of the projection room and when the coach tried to brush Melissa aside, he came bounding down the stairs three or four at a time. (65 years old my ass, he would’ve beat me down the stairs!) He stood in front of the coach and said “Ricky?”. The coach looked down at the floor and said “Yes coach!”. Silas continued, “I thought so, now, what the fuck are you doing to these nice people?” Silas looked at Melissa and said, “back in the day I used to coach football. And, Ricky here was on my team. He had a real thing for boy sex, even back then. Even caught him with a dog once! Ricky and I came to an understanding, he’d not take advantage of people and he’d do everything I said, forever. If he obeyed I’d keep the pictures I took private. I kept my end of the deal, but it looks like our boy here kept right on picking on defenseless people.” “Well, Ricky lets see how much you remember, take off your clothes!”

Ricky, my coach, didn’t even hesitate and was standing there bare-ass in seconds. Silas, the old coach asked the group of boys if anyone would like to kick Ricky in the nuts. One guy let out a ball-crunching kick before Silas finished the sentence.

Silas looked at me and said, “What’s your name son?” I said “Randy”. He asked if I had a car. I did. And Silas said, “Why don’t you and a couple of your teammates take Ricky here out to the nude beach, the gay side, at the lake and leave him there.” I started smiling and said “Yes Sir!”.

I had a friend at a liquor store that would occasionally sell to me. After dropping ‘Ricky’ at the lake, I stopped and got Silas the best bottle of Bourbon I could find. Back at the Capri everyone had settled down and was now laughing about it, but I could see Melissa was shaken. I gave Silas the hootch and said Thanks, he smiled and said no problem, we gotta take care of each other. I asked Melissa if the three guys that were with me could come in for a while and she said sure.

I took the guys into the theater and said “Do what your comfortable with!” And I took off my clothes and started playing with my dick. All three guys followed suit and within minutes we were all playing with each others dicks. There were only three other patrons in the theater and they all came over and started playing too! I don’t know who was on who but I do know, everyone was getting a blowjob. Silas came in and said “See, when it’s a bunch of guys just having fun, it’s fun, but when assholes make you do shit against your will, someone has to step in. Don’t forget that boys! Silas came over to me and said “Randy, right?” I said “Yes Sir”. He said, “Don’t Sir me, I work for a living. I’m Silas, mind if I suck your dick.” “Go for it!” Silas dropped his pants and under-ware and knelt down and played with me for about a half hour. Everyone was trying to get a good look at Silas, my gawd that thing was big! What started out as a really shitty day sure has ended up great!

Monday at school, the track team was in the locker room and all anyone could talk about was the coach. The assistant principal came in and had us all gather round. “The coach has taken ill and won’t be returning. I’ll be handling track till a replacement is found. Is there anyone here who does not want to be on the team?” Five out of the twelve of us raised our hands and he said we were free to go back to our classes.

Life is back to being good!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.