Life's Good
Chapter 19: The Grand Re-opening

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Grand Re-opening - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

The theater had a capacity of 25, so did the store section, and the booths were at 10. So, we had a total capacity of 60.

Melissa had placed posters around the lobby and store with various info:

- Sorry for jacking up the price - but overhead has gone through the roof.

- Entry was now $4 instead of $2

- Closed on Mondays

- Tuesday thru Sunday 12:00 to 12:00

(maybe a little later on Friday and Saturday nights!)

- Gay movies (when available) on Tuesdays

- Bi movies (when available) on Wednesdays

- Straight movies Thursday thru Sunday

- Couples (Male/Female) were welcome and the lady was admitted free.

- Watch the exit sign next to screen (Green Light-OK - Red Light-Not OK)

- Entry way turnstile now buzzed in theater when someone passed thru

- Paper towel dispensers and trashcans are scattered all over the

theater please use them!

- Randy & I are open to all ‘reasonable’ suggestions.

- Please visit “The Lido” when in Dallas.

Don was hot, he wore the same g-string we had given him for the interview. He was really enjoying himself. Melissa and I went up to check on Silas, yep, he was naked (and hung like a fucking horse!) Vick showed up and was impressed as hell. He loved what we had done with Don. He went and looked at the glory hole setup and smiled. We had installed very dim lights above each of the Passageway glory holes to let everyone know that someone was working “The Passageway” or not. The store was neat, clean and orderly, He came over and hugged us both and said “You guys make a great team!” This place is prefect!

We opened the doors at 5:00, we were at capacity by 5:30. Melissa went up to the office real quick and made up some vouchers to pass out to anyone we had to turn away. Nobody seemed to get pissed. I asked everyone to please head into the theater for a brief announcement. Seated, lining the walls, in the aisles, we were packed. I got up on stage and before I could even begin someone yelled “You have too many clothes on!” I looked at Melissa, she nodded and I quickly stripped down, after the hoots, hollers, laughter, and applause died down, some one yelled “The Capri is Back!” I laughed and said, yea, that was really all I wanted to say too, everyone have fun, but please nothing sexual tonight, no telling if the cops would show up or not. Everybody booed, but understood. The movie started, the peeps were packed, and people were actually buying stuff in the store. It was a success! Vick wanted me to call him in the morning and tell him the take. He said he wouldn’t be surprised if we beat the Lido’s opening, and they were twice the size!

Melissa and I finally got home around 12:30. The lights in our apt were on, and Mr & Mrs C were waiting for us, bare-assed. Candles were everywhere, two blowup mattresses were on the floor, wine was chilling in an ice bucket. Mrs C came up to me and hushed me as she took off my clothes and laid me down on one of the mattresses. Mr C was doing the same thing to Melissa. They both started massaging us (Mr C was extremely thorough with Melissa!). We rolled over and had a couple sips of wine and laid back. They spent another 10-15 minutes massaging us before they left, never saying a word!. Melissa nor I heard them leave, but my alarm went off at 6:00. We both got up and actually felt pretty good.

I headed back to the Capri, I was going to be doing cleanup everyday before school. Finished the cleaning and got to school just before the first bell. The coach cornered me and said “Did you see the Capri was open again?. I said who, he said the place you were running from when I first saw you!. I said, “Oh, I heard they had closed, they’re open again?”

He said he thought I should go with him one night. Obviously, I didn’t think that was a good idea. But, he was rather insistent. Oh crap, how am I going to make this work?!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.