Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 18: The Capri Final Prep

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Capri Final Prep - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Melissa and I decided to have the re-opening on a Wednesday rather than the obvious Friday or Saturday. We really wanted to keep this low-key, but we did want the word getting out. We weren’t even doing fliers. I knew of a spot down at the lake that was an unofficial nude beach and headed down there to pass the word. One guy came up to me and said, “You’re Randy aren’t you?” I said yea! And, he announced (kinda loudly) that “This is Randy, he gives the best blowjobs!” Somebody yelled “Let’s see!” I looked at the guy in front of me (didn’t have a clue who he was) and he was building a little chub just at the thought, I gave him a “Well?” kind of look and he said go for it. I dropped to my knees and started sucking. I ran my hands up the backs of his legs and across his ass and he started pumping my mouth. I spit on my finger, and just as he was about to cum I jammed my finger in his ass, he yelled loud enough to be heard back in town! and said “Holy crap, you’ve been practicing!”. Everyone applauded and I announced the Grand Re-opening of The Capri. Some one asked if I would be there, I said yep!, he said, “So will I! Someone else asked if it was cleaned up enough to bring women to? I told them that the new manager was a woman named Melissa, and if it was clean enough for her... !

I stopped at the park on the way back to town, there was a ‘Cruising Trail’ farther back in the woods. I took off my clothes and started hiking. I told everyone I came across about the re-opening. When I got to the main clearing, there were half a dozen guys in some state of sexual satisfaction! When it looked like it was winding down I announced the re-opening. One guy yelled out, “Randy, Is that you?”. I said “Yea!”. “You gonna be back there again, bare-assed naked giving blowjobs?” I said, “That’s entirely up to you!”

When I got back to the theater and let myself in I, I found Melissa giving our cop friend a blowjob. He finished and said Thanks, If you need anything?! After he left, Melissa said he could prove to be useful, and that his name was Jerry. I kissed her (and Jerry’s cum) and we locked up and headed home.

We had interviews setup for projectionist, and Cashier/Snack Bar attendant for most of tomorrow (Saturday). In the morning Melissa and I set up some chairs in the lobby and cleaned up our office a little (couldn’t hide the shower though!). The first person up was an old man named Silas for projectionist. First thing out of his mouth was “Let me see the equipment rather than interviewing for a job I can’t do!” We walked over to the projectionist room and he fiddled with almost everything. I mentioned that we were showing “Adult” films, and would that be a problem? He said, “This is all really good equipment and I won’t have a problem with any of it. As for what you show, I couldn’t give a shit less. I’m 65 years old and there’s probably nuthin’ I ain’t seen, and probably done!” Just so you know tho, it gets hotter than fuck in here and chances are I will be naked! We said that was fine as long as he stayed in the room, and didn’t get all flustered if one of us came in.

That was too easy, Silas would be here Tuesday to setup/test everything and we opened on Wednesday!

Cashier was more difficult. Melissa was adamant about wanting a girl, said it would draw customers. I didn’t argue but we only had 2 girls, and 21 guys scheduled for today. Long story short, both girls were disqualified and on guy number 7, I had a thought and looked up at him and said “This is a completely inappropriate question to ask, but ... would you be adverse to wearing a speedo, or something else kinda sexy. He smiled, and said, “No, I get it, this is an adult theater and you want the guys coming back, for any reason. I’d be willing, but the pay would have to reflect it! Melissa looked at me and smiled and turned to Don and said, “Sorry but we’ll need to see what you’d look like, do you mind? He said no, fine. Melissa went out to the store and picked out a rather skimpy g-string. Came back into the office and handed it to Don. He smiled and said “The pay damn well better reflect this!” He didn’t even hesitate and took off his clothes and put on the g-string. He turned around for us and Melissa walked up to him and pretended to adjust the strings. She said, “Would you have let Randy do that?” Yea, no probs.

We now had our staff, Don too would start on Tuesday just to setup and stock the shelves.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.