Life's Good - Cover

Life's Good

Copyright© 2016 by NDBareBear

Chapter 17: See Randy Run

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 17: See Randy Run - 16 Year old boy coming of age and learning a lot!

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Vick was down all day Monday and was pleased with the ideas Melissa and I were having. I suggested a set of glory holes all along the back wall of each of the booths, the only difference being was that the glory holes didn’t connect to the room next door, they connected to one long passageway that was common to all the rooms (where the projectors were). That way one person could walk up and down the passageway and have access to all the glory holes. Each booth would have a glory hole to the back passageway AND to one adjoining room. Vick smiled and said “And, who’s going to be in the passageway?” “a customer we trust and oh, maybe me!” I said smiling. Vick smiled and said “do it!”. Vick and Melissa were busy with contractors most of the day and Vick decided to head back to Dallas that afternoon, we seemed to have a good handle on things.

I wasn’t anxious for school to start tomorrow. Ken and I went shopping for school supplies. As warm as Texas stayed pretty much year round I was just planning on shorts and t-shirts most of the time, jeans if it got cold. Mom had sent extra money for supplies and Vick had already started paying Melissa and I, so money wasn’t a problem. Melissa and I went over to Kens for dinner, and, other than all being naked, nothing sexual was happening. Ken’s mom said we needed our rest for the first day of school tomorrow! Melissa was disappointed to hear Shirley was staying with friends, “I don’t have school tomorrow!” she pouted.

Tuesday at school the first thing was a huge assembly of all students in the gym. Blah Blah Blah then we headed to Home Room. In Home Room the teacher handed me a note that the coach wanted to see me. I went to the coaches office behind the gym, next to the locker room. “Have a seat Randy, I want you to go out for track this year.” I said I wasn’t much of a runner. He smiled and said “Oh, I saw you running a few months ago, and I don’t think anyone could have caught you, but then, you were naked!” I sat up straight and couldn’t find any words to talk with. He said, “My house backs up on the alley you were running down and by the time I got out to the alley, all I could see was an ass and elbows!” “You’re running this year. Now come here and drop your shorts. He said nice and started running his hands up and down my legs. That spot between my ball sack and thighs drives me crazy, I was hard in minutes and he downed my load quickly. Since you’re on the track team now, you’ll get out of your last two classes to practice. We wear blue nylon track shorts with a white stripe down the sides. Get several pair, Woolworth’s usually carries them. I’ll fit you for a jock strap tomorrow. Now, head on back to Home Room!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.